Welcome to Gaia! ::

lris's Waifu

Dexigone
izanagay
Dexigone
izanagay
Dexigone
izanagay

Working on homework crying Haven't been able to read Jojolion because of school.

I really need to read the manga! I've seen the first season of the new anime. Trying to find them somehow.

Definitely read the manga!! It's really great

Who do you like a lot in the series?

This is an endless list, my friend. I'll give you my top five from the top of my head
-Josuke (Part IV)
-Gyro (Part VII)
-Jolyne (Part VI)
-Joesph (Part II/III)
-Bruno (Part V)

So far, I liked Jonathan and Joseph a lot. I think Lisa Lisa is a pretty cool character. I dislike Dio a lot. Stronheim and the pillar men are too insane for words.

I LOVE Lisa Lisa. Dio is one of those characters I hate to love. And I'm with ya there with Stroheim and the Pillar Men, but I love them. They're ridiculous.

Lonely Athlete

21,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
izanagay
Dexigone
izanagay
Dexigone
izanagay

This is an endless list, my friend. I'll give you my top five from the top of my head
-Josuke (Part IV)
-Gyro (Part VII)
-Jolyne (Part VI)
-Joesph (Part II/III)
-Bruno (Part V)

So far, I liked Jonathan and Joseph a lot. I think Lisa Lisa is a pretty cool character. I dislike Dio a lot. Stronheim and the pillar men are too insane for words.

I LOVE Lisa Lisa. Dio is one of those characters I hate to love. And I'm with ya there with Stroheim and the Pillar Men, but I love them. They're ridiculous.

If I could vote on most likely to be comic relief, it's Stroheim.
    WRRRYYY !?

I haven't read the manga, but the anime is my favorite.

lris's Waifu

Dexigone
izanagay
Dexigone
izanagay
Dexigone
izanagay

-Josuke (Part IV)
-Gyro (Part VII)
-Jolyne (Part VI)
-Joesph (Part II/III)
-Bruno (Part V)

Haha yeah probably

Lonely Athlete

21,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
izanagay
Dexigone
izanagay
Dexigone
izanagay

-Josuke (Part IV)
-Gyro (Part VII)
-Jolyne (Part VI)
-Joesph (Part II/III)
-Bruno (Part V)

Haha yeah probably

I cannot take the b*****d seriously!

He comes in, does his usual bragging, tries to help but get in the way, gets hurt/really does something helpful/both or makes the situation a little more complicated.

lris's Waifu

Dexigone
izanagay
Dexigone
izanagay
Dexigone
izanagay

-Josuke (Part IV)
-Gyro (Part VII)
-Jolyne (Part VI)
-Joesph (Part II/III)
-Bruno (Part V)

Haha yeah probably

He comes in, does his usual bragging, tries to help but get in the way, gets hurt/really does something helpful/both or makes the situation a little more complicated.

Me neither lol He's too ridiculous

Lonely Athlete

21,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
izanagay
Dexigone
izanagay
Dexigone
izanagay

Haha yeah probably

The music when he appears doesn't help him be taken more seriously, matter of fact it flanderizes him even more.
I totally plan on getting the PS3 All-Stars Battle game.

Might be getting it for my birthday even. The art / animation style is perfect.

lris's Waifu

Dexigone
izanagay
Dexigone
izanagay
Dexigone

Haha yeah probably

The music when he appears doesn't help him be taken more seriously, matter of fact it flanderizes him even more.

Haha yeah. He's a got a canon in his stomach, it's too crazy to take seriously.

ReWonderland

Woo yeah! I'm super excited for Tuesday. Can't wait to play with all the funny name changes due to copyrights.

Lonely Athlete

21,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
izanagay

ReWonderland

Woo yeah! I'm super excited for Tuesday. Can't wait to play with all the funny name changes due to copyrights.

Battle Tendency fried my brain and it smelled good!

Sparkling Werewolf

Whoop~ New episode is out! Anyone caught it yet?

CaesarChan
Ooh, yes! Another part 4 fan, haha. Josuke is my favorite jojo and I just love everybody in that part and their interactions with each other (especially the friends he has, Koichi, Okuyasu, and Rohan). My second favorite part would have to be part 6, though part 7 is my third favorite. Watching Araki's art evolve over the course of the series is so lovely, oh goodness.
From the start he was an impressive artist, imo, despite some questionable anatomy/poses, and i've always admired his skill and just aH. There's this disc that comes with the Jojoveller artbook which features a time lapse video of Araki drawing a piece and it's amazing seeing him draw reference/inspiration from fashion magazines and photos of sculptures. In short, I love his art u__u
SAME, I love part 3 and all, but I seriously cannot wait to see part 4+ animated!!

YESS PART FOUR /highfive

Josuke is my favourite JoJo, too (closely followed by Jolyne, actually -- part 6 is my third favourite part, heh) I love the Morioh gang so much it's hella embarrassing emotion_facepalm It's nice that the small scale of the story/setting gave all the characters a chance to really shine (not that they don't in the other parts, but yeah).

Aaaah that sounds amazing <3 the Jojoveller book looks lovely. I adore that even just glancing at his work you can see the influences in it (like high fashion and post-impressionist colours and Fist of the North Star) and how he's pulled them all together into a cohesive and distinctive style. It's pretty inspiring~

ReWonderland

Ohh, lucky you. I played the demo on a friend's PS3, the gameplay is pretty good, too.

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
Can you imagine if Girono turned out exactly like his dad? We already have one meglomaniac vampire to deal with! We don't need another one!

lris's Waifu

Dexigone
izanagay

ReWonderland

Battle Tendency fried my brain and it smelled good!

Heck yeah!
izanagay
Dexigone
izanagay
Dexigone
izanagay

Haha yeah probably

ReWonderland

Are they still going to do that? Lame!

When I first found out about the Japanese version of the game I didn't know how much of the series it would encompass. I was thrilled when I saw Gyro Zeppeli race in on his horse. Then I see it's getting released here...shut up and take my money.

lris's Waifu

ReWonderland
Are they still going to do that? Lame!

When I first found out about the Japanese version of the game I didn't know how much of the series it would encompass. I was thrilled when I saw Gyro Zeppeli race in on his horse. Then I see it's getting released here...shut up and take my money.

Man, a lot of people are upset by some of the name changes, but I think they're hilarious.

But yeah, it's gonna be so great. I'm really excited to try out everyone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff