Welcome to Gaia! ::

polwigle's Compadre

Feline Shoujo

Any fans of JJBA here? There's a new anime for the 3rd arc that just began this season and I even noticed an item in the Cash Shop referencing JJBA, so I just had to ask. I haven't watched the first episode of this new season, but I've heard good things so far. What are all of your thoughts on it? Does it compare to the first season anime/manga?

Crunchyroll

What is JJBA? [a beginner's guide] (!!Autoplay Warning!!)

Magical Lunatic

It just keeps on getting better. I used to watch the old OVA and I'm sure there's a statistic somewhere that basically shows that the third arc is the most popular arc ever.

polwigle's Compadre

Feline Shoujo

DOROHEDOROBRO v2
It just keeps on getting better. I used to watch the old OVA and I'm sure there's a statistic somewhere that basically shows that the third arc is the most popular arc ever.

Oof, I could hardly get through the old OVA to be honest. The animation, storyline, and voices were unbearable to me. From the gifs and screencaps I've seen, though, the latest adaptation seems really well done. I agree that the third arc is definitely the most popular arc out there, though I don't think I could personally call that arc my most favorite of all the arcs (my favorite would be somewhere between part 4-7; I can't decide just yet).

Witty Genius

Arc 3 is by far the most popular, since it was the only arc that was localize here in the west. i'm just glad that JJBA is finally getting a proper legal sub and Crunchyroll is releasing all their past figures/statues.

polwigle's Compadre

Feline Shoujo

Engi3Piece
Arc 3 is by far the most popular, since it was the only arc that was localize here in the west. i'm just glad that JJBA is finally getting a proper legal sub and Crunchyroll is releasing all their past figures/statues.

AH, you know, I never considered that fact (which I should have, seeing as I own some volumes of the localized arc 3 manga u__u'')! Yes, im glad to see it getting properly subtitled, though I never heard of past figures/statues being re-released? Is that really happening?! On one hand im so excited if it is, because I love collecting jjba figures, but on the other hand.. my wallet is dreading it ; _; (I assume that's what you mean by figures/statues, unless you mean something else)

Witty Genius

CaesarChan
Engi3Piece

AH, you know, I never considered that fact (which I should have, seeing as I own some volumes of the localized arc 3 manga u__u'')! Yes, im glad to see it getting properly subtitled, though I never heard of past figures/statues being re-released? Is that really happening?! On one hand im so excited if it is, because I love collecting jjba figures, but on the other hand.. my wallet is dreading it ; _; (I assume that's what you mean by figures/statues, unless you mean something else)

yeah all of them are getting a re-release? they have a june 30 release date. the manga is also being sold again through crunchyroll.

polwigle's Compadre

Feline Shoujo

Engi3Piece
CaesarChan
Engi3Piece

yeah all of them are getting a re-release? they have a june 30 release date. the manga is also being sold again through crunchyroll.

I had no idea! Thanks for letting me know!! :>

Wrathful Shade

If you haven't seen the first two seasons, you definitely should you will get lost.

Also, what item makes that reference? I will likely buy it.

polwigle's Compadre

Feline Shoujo

XrosHeartless
If you haven't seen the first two seasons, you definitely should you will get lost.

Yep! I've watched the first two seasons as well as read the manga up to Jojolion. I'm a huge fan ^^
As for the item, it's "Standby Roundabout"

Wrathful Shade

CaesarChan
XrosHeartless

Yep! I've watched the first two seasons as well as read the manga up to Jojolion. I'm a huge fan ^^

I haven't read the manga, it's hard to get me to read much of anything sweatdrop

polwigle's Compadre

Feline Shoujo

XrosHeartless
CaesarChan
XrosHeartless

I haven't read the manga, it's hard to get me to read much of anything sweatdrop

Ahh, understandable! It's a really long series and the art of the first arc often throws people off

Partying Reveler

Finally Anime of the year is out. It's as glorious as i'd thought it would be.
only 2 episode released and it's already full with action

Rainbow Wrangler

13,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
So...much...love for this series.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash