Welcome to Gaia! ::

polwigle's Compadre

Feline Shoujo

I'm curious, has anyone here seen the OVAs, before the recent anime adaptation? Or is this new adaptation mostly bringing in new fans? I'm glad to see the fanbase growing, since the more exposure means greater possibility of manga being translated here/merch/etc,...
On a semi-related note, anyone here play All Star Battle yet, or try out the translated demo? According
to some sources, it appears that the release dates will be April 25, for EU, and April 29, for the US.
Also, went ahead and added the links I had added at the beginning of the thread to this post, just for anyone just joining the thread!

Crunchyroll

What is JJBA? [a beginner's guide] (!!Autoplay Warning!!)
CaesarChan
Ledah(Grim Angel)
Actually Jojo bizarre adventure is great. The storyline pretty intense pack with action which is awesome for me. What makes Jojo so different is the fact that you get one hero at each generation from joestar family, from hamon energy to stand it's just keep on evolving from generation to generation. This anime definitely 5 out 5 star from me emotion_brofist
P/s: Joseph Joestar during his prime on the 2nd arc is OP!

Yes, I love being able to watch the ongoing line of jojos from each generation to the next! It feels like a never ending tale!
Do you have any favorite jojos in particular, or is Joseph your favorite? He used to be my favorite for a while, but then I fell in love with Josuke, haha.

Favourite jojos will definitely Joseph, due to his cunning nature outsmarting every opponent he fought. Let's be honest here, you got the brain + physique + battle prowess = instant win. emotion_dealwithit

polwigle's Compadre

Feline Shoujo

Ledah(Grim Angel)
Favourite jojos will definitely Joseph, due to his cunning nature outsmarting every opponent he fought. Let's be honest here, you got the brain + physique + battle prowess = instant win. emotion_dealwithit

I definitely agree that Joseph is incredibly clever!! But, what made me begin to favor him less than I did before was Josuke's personality. Josuke, which is very unlike the other jojos, has a good sense of empathy towards his enemies and often befriends them, which I loved about Part 4. There weren't even that many deaths either, which made it so unlike the parts before it. Even in the end,
he wasnt the one to kill Kira directly.
I think that, coupled along with his strength (because Crazy Diamond was incredibly strong, as well as useful) and the love he had for all his friends is what I think makes him a quality jojo to me.
All in all, Joseph is about my third favorite!! ^^
CaesarChan
Ledah(Grim Angel)

I definitely agree that Joseph is incredibly clever!! But, what made me begin to favor him less than I did before was Josuke's personality. Josuke, which is very unlike the other jojos, has a good sense of empathy towards his enemies and often befriends them, which I loved about Part 4. There weren't even that many deaths either, which made it so unlike the parts before it. Even in the end,
he wasnt the one to kill Kira directly.
I think that, coupled along with his strength (because Crazy Diamond was incredibly strong, as well as useful) and the love he had for all his friends is what I think makes him a quality jojo to me.
All in all, Joseph is about my third favorite!! ^^

Josuke is indeed the kindest among all jojo's in the series, he tend to spare his enemy rather than killing them. Because he's kind nature I favor him less than the others Jojo's. Which reminds me Josuke is more like his ancestor Jonathan Joestar attitude wise.

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
CaesarChan
King Blackwater
Great series, I've been catching up on it. (Crunchyroll now has the first two seasons) such a breath of fresh air.Cool animation, crazy characters and a unique story.

I just wish the game was on other consoles.

I am in LOVE with the animation for the JJBA anime, to be honest. The opening for the first season, second arc, was stuck in my head for the longest time after watching it! If you're liking the series, I highly suggest checking out the manga as well ^^ The story just keeps getting crazier and crazier.
Have you considered trying out the old PS2 games? Not too sure as to how hard it might be to acquire them, but it's something, I suppose. Or perhaps an emulator?
Unfortunately, I share your pain of not having a PS3/PS4. It really is unfortunate that such a good game is only available on that console, but I hope you'll be able to play it soon!

Probs not anytime soon for either, I may jsut see if I can get an old PS3 from somewhere and buy the current game sweatdrop

Conservative Citizen

I pray that they don't just stop at part 3 and make an anime for the rest because I need my part 5 animated
God Save McQueen
I pray that they don't just stop at part 3 and make an anime for the rest because I need my part 5 animated

Part 5 most unlikely to be shown for this season, probably they will go for part 3 stardust crusader and part 4 diamond unbreakable. Part 5 vento aureo will be aired next season I guess.

Witty Genius

Ledah(Grim Angel)
God Save McQueen

Part 5 most unlikely to be shown for this season, probably they will go for part 3 stardust crusader and part 4 diamond unbreakable. Part 5 vento aureo will be aired next season I guess.

I'm assuming sine Part Three is the most popular it's going to take up the whole season, Part I and II only took 12 manga volumes to complete while part III takes 16 all together(U.S version). I doubt theres going to be time to complete both part III and IV

Frozen Bard

18,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Devin 200
are you also a fan of the new trend of actual people doing the poses from JOJO?
if it's hard to tell by my username jojo is so important to me hahaha im so glad my friend introduced me to it; hope you're enjoying it as much as I am!!!

polwigle's Compadre

Feline Shoujo

Operadaisuki26

Yesss! I love JOJO posing. I think the poses I mimic most are Killer Queen's and Jotaro's (specifically, some of his Stone Ocean ones). I'm assuming you also pose? xD

Dangerous Lunatic

4,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
CaesarChan
Sacred Dusk
The first two parts are so good, and i'm really excited for Part 3!!

Have you begun watching the Part 3 anime so far? Any thoughts on it?
I'm guessing from your avi (who looks really cool, btw) your favorite is Joseph Joestar? I love Joseph, but from part two Caesar is my truly one of my favorite characters (he's in my username!! 9u9).

I'm really enjoying Part 3 so far! And my favorite Jojo is actually Jonathan, but Joseph has my favorite design! Caesar's really cool too, though!

Frozen Bard

18,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Devin 200
CaesarChan
Operadaisuki26

Yesss! I love JOJO posing. I think the poses I mimic most are Killer Queen's and Jotaro's (specifically, some of his Stone Ocean ones). I'm assuming you also pose? xD

Sadly nope
I just read about them and see the pictures redface

Desirable Lunatic

They need to hurry the ******** up and get to Stone Ocean. Jolyne best JoJo.
CaesarChan
XrosHeartless
CaesarChan
XrosHeartless
If you haven't seen the first two seasons, you definitely should you will get lost.

Also, what item makes that reference? I will likely buy it.

Yep! I've watched the first two seasons as well as read the manga up to Jojolion. I'm a huge fan ^^
As for the item, it's "Standby Roundabout"

I haven't read the manga, it's hard to get me to read much of anything sweatdrop

Ahh, understandable! It's a really long series and the art of the first arc often throws people off

Yeah phantom blood is kinda way different...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff