Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Anime should be on AS?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 22, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 ... 40 41 42 >

FU SHIGI YUUGI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They should really show it. Then I can cry twice as much when Adult swim goes off.
Demonic_Sasuke
NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream naruto rocks
I agree!! xp Don't let Funimation or $kids get to it like three of the other shonen jump series!! (Shaman King, Yu-gi-oh and One piece)

6,400 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I'd say Yugioh should be on AS I mean they totally ruin it on Kids WB I mean if they put it on AS it can't get any worse.

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
I think that they should them all on the ones you listed and all the anime
i don't know any of the anime on there but hellsing and i LOVE hellsing
Inuyasha......
Chobits. 3nodding I've only read some volumes from the manga version, but I loved it. heart They should get rid of those stupid sunday line-ups and put up saturday and sunday to be ONLY anime nights...(hell, why not the WHOLE week?) sweatdrop
I got it for ya! *takes out list from pocket*

Saiyuki
Naruto
Full Metal Panic

I've never seen Naruto but looove the manga, and the other two are just plain cool. heart
it needs sailor moon and cardcaptor sakura, i loved those shows...
Full metal alchemist. That's one of my favorites
I think that Naruto Should be on Adult Swim Great Anime.
Fullmetal Alchemist IS going to be running on Adult Swim either later this year or early next year ^.^ Keep an eye out for it!
I would love to see alot of things on adult swim being my only sorce for cable anime. But I think I would pick Hellsing. It Vampires with big guns what more can a person ask for. OH unedited of course
Yeh, Adult Swim need to get newer material becuase Cowboy Bebop and Trigun is cool, however, you can only run the same anime so much before it will eventually drive you crazy. I don't want that to happen, not with Cowboy Bebop. crying
I really don't care, as long as it's something new(that I haven't seen) and it's interesting. Yus. At least they are going to have Full Metal Alchemist and Ghost in the Shell on there soon. Well, relatively soon, anyway.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff