Other! (._.) 0.096324461343473 9.6% [ 76 ]
Anime/Manga Rox!! (;3) 0.089987325728771 9.0% [ 71 ]
Total Votes:[ 789 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 39 40 41 >

3,150 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I buy my manga at Boarders or B&N. If I see one I want at a used book store, I get it. Like Ukazoo. Great prices for their selection.

For anime, I mostly buy from FYE or WalMart. FYE always has some kind of sale on their boxsets.

But I hardly do this any more..
stores/shops.
I usually get them online.

Lonely Regular

13,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Bump.

I buy mines from Rightstuf and Ebay. Like always.

Blessed Regular

I used to buy all my stuff from this awesome place called Media Play, but they frickin closed down in my area in like 05. I was so devastated! ( TДT)

Shadowy Girl

11,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
There's a store in the Freehold Raceway Mall called The Saturday Matinee. It has a huge anime section.

As for manga, Barnes & Nobles...

For ordering online, Rightstuf.

Fashionable Giver

7,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I buy my manga from Books-a-million, Barnes and Noble, and Mckay's. I buy my anime from Best Buy or from any other store I can find.

Familiar Trickster

since I live in a small town. there nothing good here...so it between wal-mart and the local bookstore.

Lonely Regular

13,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Puckeroo
since I live in a small town. there nothing good here...so it between wal-mart and the local bookstore.
User Image
"To the one I love..

Better than nothing right? (:

..prepare to die."
User Image
I bought most of my collection from Book-Off when I used to live in Japan. s**t was right, 105 yen a pop for about half my collection.

Before that, I used to buy from a thrift store round the corner, they have good stuff if you're lucky. I always wondered about the person who donated 3 volumes of Gravitation though.

To be honest, now that I'm back in America, I haven't even thought of buying new manga I think I'm kind of sick of it now, actually.

Lonely Regular

13,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Junior 100
pie on fire
I bought most of my collection from Book-Off when I used to live in Japan. s**t was right, 105 yen a pop for about half my collection.

Before that, I used to buy from a thrift store round the corner, they have good stuff if you're lucky. I always wondered about the person who donated 3 volumes of Gravitation though.

To be honest, now that I'm back in America, I haven't even thought of buying new manga I think I'm kind of sick of it now, actually.
User Image
"To the one I love..

How was your experience living in Japan?

Sick of it? Read too much over the years? (:

..prepare to die."
User Image
Chewyness
pie on fire

User Image
"To the one I love..

How was your experience living in Japan?

Sick of it? Read too much over the years? (:

..prepare to die."
User Image

It was alright. I had a nice job, and a lovely little cottage in the rolling hills.

I wouldn't say I've read too much, since I've barely read any I think. Maybe 25 volumes in my whole life. I've just got a lot of them left to read, so I think I'm sick of buying them and never getting around to them.

Plus I think it has a lot to do with me not being in undergrad anymore and not being around my more... shall we say, anime-inclined friends

Fashionable Explorer

10,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • That One Hero 500
i mostly buy'em when Borders was still open…but now now its totally closed and went outta business…now i buy'em from Barns and Nobles bookstore…^_^ either dat, or other times i'd just order'em online at amazon.com razz

Familiar Trickster

Chewyness
Puckeroo
User Image
"To the one I love..

Better than nothing right? (:

..prepare to die."
User Image

Yep :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers