Total Votes:[ 92 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5

Edgy Fairy

19,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
  • The Edgiest 250
I say yes because it's pretty good, but only if you feel like it
I love Bleach , Hitsugaya Toshirou is my favourite character from it though I dont keep track of it or read the manga but I dont hate it its a good anime series , if i gave up on it that means i give up on toushiro and that aint happening lol anyway I love bleach :3

Regular

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kitsunebi-kami
I haven't heard much about it other than "It's good" from a friend who swears by it. She keeps telling me to watch it...

Hm... should I?

Edit: I've gotten a lot of good responses so far, some negative but most positive. From what I've been told so far, the arcs are the downfall because it goes off trail a bit. Hoever, I am only a few episodes in, so feel free to post your comment as well. :3

Definetly its really good but it has some fillers and after the aizen got defeated its not worth watching anymore.

Dapper Poster

it's alright.

skip the filler, and it's pretty enjoyable.

Obsessive Shoujo

18,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Cool Cat 500
I personally don't like it but you might like it, you never know until you try it. :'3

Strawberry

I like it it's quite good i think sometimes it get boring and it's really long (366 eps) but i think it's worth it! yum_puddi
I'm not a die hard fan but I do generally like the story quite a lot. The only I didn't like with Bleach was like whole filler seasons, which I just skipped entirely.
Let me see if I can find the quote I gave my friend about Bleach...
(And yes, skip all the filler, its goofy, fun, and even kinda cool sometimes but so confusing when stuck in the middle of a big battle)
Ah, here it is.

"Bleach was an OK show. The action was nice, the music was good, and the male characters hot enough to distract me from the fact that the author changed his mind every two minutes.
Then, we got to the Arrancar arc, and the author got better. The characters developed, we had thought-out villains, and the action scenes actually had you rooting for people. There was even a bit of humor and romantic tension to keep things nicely balanced. The show become good.
And then we reach episode 300.
Suddenly, the show just hits awesome. There are so many twists and turns that you start wondering if the author had set this up from the start, you want to strangle the villains, you simply want to hug every good guy, and even the art, music, and animation gets an upgrade.
Finale, 308 comes along, and if you're not shouting YES! and doing a little victory dance half-way through, then you haven't been paying attention. 308 gave me the first crowning moment of awesome that is no doubt going to start off a very epic season finale.
I can't wait. >;D"

And yes. The Season finale was indeed epic.
I may have to rewatch just those ten episodes again XD

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
you can really have an honest opinion doing it yourself, so i suggest give it a try, just one episode, though you maybe confused,

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
You should prolly read the manga first so that you can see where the filler is.
Up until soul society. Than its like...wtf is this leading up to, and wy is the background so effing BRIGHT?!

Lonely Phantom

13,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
You should give it a try. The fight scenes are awesome and there are many characters (good and bad) that you might end up liking besides the main character. The fillers are not that bad either imo.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff