Should I?

Yes! 0.57608695652174 57.6% [ 53 ]
No 0.10869565217391 10.9% [ 10 ]
If you're that bored.. 0.22826086956522 22.8% [ 21 ]
o.o 0.08695652173913 8.7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 92 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Beloved Dog

I used to avoid watching Bleach myself, but then one Summer I decided, "Why the heck not?" and watched a good 100+ episodes....and sort of filled myself in for what was currently airing on [adult swim]. I really only enjoyed, perhaps, the first season.

It's not a series that is particularly compelling or story (and art) intensive, but it meets all the requirements of the typical long running shonen series. There are seasons of filler, which I didn't exactly watch, but might be interesting to someone who really love the series. I wouldn't necessarily recommend this series, especially in comparison to other shonen (for example, YuYu Hakusho), ...and if I did I would recommend it with 'some reservations' with regards to inconsistencies and many loose ends with the story and characters and whatnot.

But you can give it a go, it [wasn't unwatchable] and obviously many-a-person enjoys it! You could be one of them.
Yeah you should watch it, some arcs are great, while others are not. personally I think they should have ended the anime earlier and not make the last arc.

Feral Sweetheart

20,375 Points
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Champion 300
In the summer of '07, Bleach first premiered on Adult Swim. I didn't plan on watching it, however, it was 11'o'clock at night, and I had nothing else to do. I had had previous engagements with animes like Naruto and InuYasha, but after watching that first episode of Bleach, I was hooked. It became my new obsession for about, oh I don't know... 2-3 years?
It is a really phenomenal series, and I highly recommend it.
It's better to read than watch, really.

Animation gets awkward and whatnot. But the manga I prefer since it also doesn't take as long to get through the story as well.

Beloved Conversationalist

9,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
It was my first anime, so maybe I'm a bit too forgiving, but I can indeed only recommend it.

The first season is very hilarious, in my opinion. Rewatching the first 60 eps or so felt so good, because back then Ichigo and co still were a bunch of kids who knew how to laugh.

As it goes on, indeed, it drops on quality a bit, but I still stuck with it, mainly because I grew to love the characters much. Many say that the Bount arc was the worst (2nd arc), but I think you should give it a try ^^

It gets a lot more epic near the end, really!
Ser Anneliese
In the summer of '07, Bleach first premiered on Adult Swim. I didn't plan on watching it, however, it was 11'o'clock at night, and I had nothing else to do. I had had previous engagements with animes like Naruto and InuYasha, but after watching that first episode of Bleach, I was hooked. It became my new obsession for about, oh I don't know... 2-3 years?
It is a really phenomenal series, and I highly recommend it.

Colonel Gabrielle
It was my first anime, so maybe I'm a bit too forgiving, but I can indeed only recommend it.

The first season is very hilarious, in my opinion. Rewatching the first 60 eps or so felt so good, because back then Ichigo and co still were a bunch of kids who knew how to laugh.

As it goes on, indeed, it drops on quality a bit, but I still stuck with it, mainly because I grew to love the characters much. Many say that the Bount arc was the worst (2nd arc), but I think you should give it a try ^^

It gets a lot more epic near the end, really!

Sounds like something that tends to grow on you. I myself tend to watch arcs no matter how much they annoy me because I feel like I'd be unfaithful to the series otherwise. Thanks for the input! :3

Generous Seeker

6,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
Well, if you're a fan of fighting, hot boys, hot girls and lots of comedy. You should definitely watch this show. Of course the filler episodes aren't so great, except for that whole zanpakuto rebellion, but you get over it. I have to say that this is show that you'll want to keep watching Ichigo's power grow throughout these series and you'll definitely want to know a lot about his past. I also believe that this ending won't be completely half-assed.
YOU SHOULD WATCH BLEACH IT IS ONE OF THE BEST ANIMES/MANGAS OF ALL TIME! YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT!!!!!

Friendly Noob

yeah you should. tho sometimes it gets boring. especially when they went to hueco mundo.

Eloquent Elocutionist

It's one of the most popular anime for a reason. I, however, couldn't watch past episode 60 because all of the fillers were driving me crazy.

Newbie Gaian

1,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
No worries i'm glad my input helps smile

Invisible Phantom

I recomened you watch it if you're into see quite alot of blood and alot of fighting.
If you're into that I suggest you watch it for sure! I'm a huge fan of bleach and it's an awesome anime! I wish the anime hadn't ended thought. I cryed my eyes out on the last few episodes. Bleach has a great story behind it and is totally wort watching! But every now and then they get off the main story line so the manga can get kinda far ahead before the anime. So every now and then they go off the story line with some random yet good arcs and episodes. In the end you should totally wacth!

Aged Codger

It is definitely worth checking out at the very least. I personally enjoyed it a lot. Even in some of the slower story arcs.

Friendly Businesswoman

8,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
blonde-and-proud26
Honestly, I really like Bleach, and recommend you watch it. That being said, skip ALL of the filler. I tried watching it and I nearly tore my hair out.

Other than that, if you like humor and action, I highly recommend it biggrin

Pretty much what she said! I'd save filler for when you're bored or are just out for a laugh.

Interesting Conversationalist

6,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Don't watch it. Waste of time and the plot was over extended for too long.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff