• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Complications inside of me
Reminds me that my heart won't always beat
The ugly face of death that's smiling
at my rotting teeth

lol @ elfen lied being "scary."
I'd recommend Devilman, and while it's not THAT bad at times, it does get pretty freaky.

But if you want something super ******** up and freaky, read ANYTHING by Kago Shintaro. I'd recommend starting off with Fetus Collection, Superglue, or Genesis.

User Image
User Image

But seriously, though, the guy's the best kind of freak.

I will die here in this sorrow
I was waiting for tomorrow
Palpitate the pulse until you feel my heart explode
against the wall

Ruthless Elder

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
this is hard, since I'm not easily scared...... I think Hide and Seek was the most interesting scary anime I've watched

Ruthless Elder

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
RANDOM FRANTIC ACTION
Uzumaki was the scariest.
But darkest, and by my definition of dark is ******** up, Ichi the Killer. That s**t was ********. UP.

I forgot about Uzumaki, I need to continue reading that DX

Bloodsucker

TG Cid
I've been looking for some darker/horror type anime lately, I'll have to check out some of the ones mentioned above.

As for myself, I recently finished Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and parts of that were pretty cringe-worthy. The fingernail pulling scene, anyone? gonk

The scene wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't actually lost a fingernail the day before I watched it. I could feel the pain. ;__;

Rainbow Prophet

when they cry something. that anime was freakin creepy. o.o
there's alot. school days was scary and creepy.

Dapper Noob

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250

Obsessive Shoujo

18,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Eh I don't think I've watched any real "scary" Anime because I don't get scared easy due to the fact I actually like Horror films, games, ect. '^'
ubersquidfairy
Another.
User Image
User Image
Ho s**t, must find.

Fluffy Detective

10,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Mononoke..

I've only read Uzumaki. ******** that s**t.

Is Higurashi really that creepy? I can't get over how uguu it looks... neutral
Aphrodite_Soul
Betterman. The worm episode had me scared for a week confused Also most of the episodes on that anime just made me feel uncomfortable and scared to be in the dark or alone for too long.

Edit: Oh, I almost forgot the fricken hospital episode ~_~ where the nurses can kill you just by cutting you with her nails and they had these weird wormy things in their mouth behind their surgical masks. And in one room there were shelves with jars of finger nails and poison.

Oh my gods yes! I'm so happy to see someone else has seen that series other than me. o.o I have been forever haunted by that show

Rainbow Prophet

another is creepy... kinda gory at some parts too.
ubersquidfairy
Another.

yuck. so bloody.

Gawker

I can't think of an anime that actually 'scared' me, but Kemonozume got close- trying to have sex with your girlfriend as she's changing into a monster that wants to rip out and eat your innards. That was kinda freaky. And I gave him major props.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff