• Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
TG Cid
higurashi hell
TG Cid
higurashi hell
TG Cid
higurashi hell

What about Elfen Lied, its gory? But it has some nudity in it?

I've seen Elfen Lied actually. Basically Tenchi Muyo but with psychic razor hands.

What about Akira? Its a manga and a movie.

Another good suggestion, but that was my first anime. I would consider Tetsuo's transformation "mild."

What about Hellsing,Bleach,Darker Than Black,Black Cat,Basilisk, Blood+,Claymore,Death Note, Devil May Cry,Gantz,Saiyuki, Saiyuki Reload,Samurai Deeper Kyo?

A couple of those are new. I'll check 'em out. surprised

None of those are really scary, though...Hellsing and Blood+ are dark and interesting, but they're not scary. I may not have seen all of those listed, but I've heard of them all, and none of them seem particularly scary. They're all pretty mainstream, and I find that a lot of mainstream stuff is...kinda...tame? Well, that's not exactly true, but it's the best way I can think to put it.
rs50311
SorenHikari380
Death Note. But if we were talking about manga "Uzumaki" wins by a landslide. Freakest manga I have EVER looked at. I couldn't see a spiral without freaking for weeks. You should check it out =D

death note wasnt really scary

Hm yeah but it was pretty freaky at times, Light with his well thought out plans and killing Dx
Elfen Lied.
Oh yeah, Uzumaki, the manga, was incredibly disturbing. Higurashi no naku koro ni's manga doesn't have much on it. smile And also, Mai-chan...most. disturbing. manga. ever. Don't read it or look it up. I've never been quite the same since.
Ummmm.... lets see..... probably Blood +. The monsters scared me the most LOL ninja
Uzumaki was the scariest.
But darkest, and by my definition of dark is ******** up, Ichi the Killer. That s**t was ********. UP.
i dunno smile
SKATEBOARDINGMAMA
wa
skjbcd
SKATEBOARDINGMAMA
SKATEBOARDINGMAMA
wa
skjbcd
i heart hairy moles <3
SKATEBOARDINGMAMA
SKATEBOARDINGMAMA
SKATEBOARDINGMAMA
wa
skjbcd
i heart hairy moles <3
zoo we MAMA!
SKATEBOARDINGMAMA
SKATEBOARDINGMAMA
SKATEBOARDINGMAMA
SKATEBOARDINGMAMA
wa
skjbcd
i heart hairy moles <3
zoo we MAMA!

BABABABABABBA

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
higurashi hell
TG Cid
higurashi hell
Do you want gory anime or just plain freaky anime? Or both?
Both/either, really. I got tired of upbeat popular anime where nobody *ever* dies. One Piece comes to mind.

What about Elfen Lied, its gory? But it has some nudity in it?

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

The best part... this is a comedy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items