Welcome to Gaia! ::

with the current manga events what are your feelings on Shima?

******** that little s**t 0.11818181818182 11.8% [ 13 ]
dammit Shima! 0.25454545454545 25.5% [ 28 ]
not quite as fond of him as before 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
unchanged/still dislike 0.027272727272727 2.7% [ 3 ]
ucnchanged/still like 0.054545454545455 5.5% [ 6 ]
like him a little more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
seriously liking him more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
loving him now 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
******** YEAH CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT 0.12727272727273 12.7% [ 14 ]
poll whore 0.30909090909091 30.9% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 110 ]

Space Genius

So, decided to comply an OST playlist containing songs from all the four soundtracks for a five hour road trip. The end result? A 4.something (toward 5) hour playlist. I could've listen to the whole thing once during the trip.
Also just discovered that Me & Creed instrumental is hidden at the end of TV OUTTAKE track. Dang how could I not knew that. sweatdrop
I was in Japan when the movie was released (December 2012), so I'm so excited to see the local release when it gets released here. heart

Creeper Bunny

xd
Loving how no one seems to love Shima more, according to the poll.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
babyl10
xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Hey, it's me! Don't shoot! "

»»» I can't remember if I chose the poll whore option, or the character development option. Either way, I really wasn't that bothered by his actions, so I'm more or less just neutral at this point. I don't love him (never did), but I don't hate him either.

" I did everything you asked! "

Creeper Bunny

Aperture Sentry Turret
babyl10
xd

»»» I can't remember if I chose the poll whore option, or the character development option. Either way, I really wasn't that bothered by his actions, so I'm more or less just neutral at this point. I don't love him (never did), but I don't hate him either.

Yeah, I chose the "Character Development!! blaugh " Option.
I always found Shima funny, but right now I kinda wanna kick him so I dislike hime more than before.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
babyl10
Aperture Sentry Turret
babyl10
xd

http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/7073/turretpost.png" Hey, it's me! Don't shoot! "

Yeah, I chose the "Character Development!! blaugh " Option.
I always found Shima funny, but right now I kinda wanna kick him so I dislike hime more than before.

»»» I'm reserving judgement for the time being. I need more information to analyze before I make a full judgement about his character. Granted, maybe I'm just not bothered by his actions since I don't really care for Izumo. I know she's had it rough and I feel bad for her but at the same time I'm just "eh" about the whole thing.

Creeper Bunny

Aperture Sentry Turret

»»» I'm reserving judgement for the time being. I need more information to analyze before I make a full judgement about his character. Granted, maybe I'm just not bothered by his actions since I don't really care for Izumo. I know she's had it rough and I feel bad for her but at the same time I'm just "eh" about the whole thing.

I warmed up to Izumo right after Rin got revealed, so I felt bummed when sh*t really hit the fan for her.
More than disliking Shima, I'm REALLY curious about why he's doing all this. I mean, I know he felt like supporting the Illuminati since they... actually I don't totally understand why. I guess I thought he valued people more than he seems to.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Invisible Reveler

9,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I think it's awesome how someone actually, finally went there and named those guys as an enemy. FINALLY!!! Very impressed, especially because it's a bit unexpected from a manga about exorcists! I still love Shima and feel like he'll come back or have a change of heart. If he doesn't...well...OK...ouch. But, hey, who can resist Rin? If his charm doesn't work, he'll frickin drag you back, bro. And Shima knows this. Maybe he wants to be saved or confronted???
And a movie? SWEEEETTT!!!!!!

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
so from what I can tell the new chapter IS out in Japan, but no raws of it online yet. it's supposed to put the most focus on Konekomaru this chapter with Yukio also getting some focus.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
new chapter it out, Chinese scans are out, no scanlations yet.

also... I'm trying to argue with someone on tumblr that official art is official art. they're claiming it's made by someone on pixiv just because an art thief on pixiv uploaded it there. it's the full version of the image that they used an edited version of (background removed) for the 2012 AoEx manga calendar. User Image

Creeper Bunny

Mugetsu Ookamiza

also... I'm trying to argue with someone on tumblr that official art is official art. they're claiming it's made by someone on pixiv just because an art thief on pixiv uploaded it there. it's the full version of the image that they used an edited version of (background removed) for the 2012 AoEx manga calendar. User Image

They're not believing you even with source material and release dates?
That's kinda stupid.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
babyl10
Mugetsu Ookamiza

They're not believing you even with source material and release dates?
That's kinda stupid.
they finally listened, but for a while there they were all "well, maybe it's their improvement on the original..."
at least after a little talking they actually credited the mangaka instead of some art thief.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff