Welcome to Gaia! ::

with the current manga events what are your feelings on Shima?

******** that little s**t 0.11818181818182 11.8% [ 13 ]
dammit Shima! 0.25454545454545 25.5% [ 28 ]
not quite as fond of him as before 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
unchanged/still dislike 0.027272727272727 2.7% [ 3 ]
ucnchanged/still like 0.054545454545455 5.5% [ 6 ]
like him a little more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
seriously liking him more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
loving him now 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
******** YEAH CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT 0.12727272727273 12.7% [ 14 ]
poll whore 0.30909090909091 30.9% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 110 ]

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I Earth King Amaimon I
Mugetsu Ookamiza
I Earth King Amaimon I
Mugetsu Ookamiza
I Earth King Amaimon I
Hm, I was looking around on Ebay for any new Ao no Exorcist merchandise but so far nothing really stands out. I wonder if and when they will start making plushies for the characters (not like Kuro, like Rin and the others).
I would KILL for a Rin plushy. seriously. I may wind up getting a knit plushy of Rin if my youngest niece can talk a friend of hers who is great at making knit plushies into making one for me (not for free, of course). it may hold me over until a proper Rin plushy (or even bootleg plushy) comes out.

I've heard word there is a proper figure of Rin coming out sometime, tho. I've seen an unpainted version of it a few times, but I've not heard word of preorders for it going up yet so I've no idea what the price would be.
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/9370/amaipost.png

If it's one of those scale PVC ones I can imagine it's not going to be cheap. But if it came with extra parts and flames and stuff I think it would be worth it.
yeah, I expect it to be a bit pricy, but the level of detail I've seen on the unpainted version make it look like it may be worth it.

ach,, found a page with a pic of it...
http://myfigurecollection.net/item/93818_ao_no_exorcist_kuro_okumura_rin_g_e_m_megahouse

Want. Want Aniue and Amaimon too. That looks amazing so far.
considering how many series there are where I wanted a figure of the main male character but the only proper figures were of female characters I'm just happy Rin's getting one. seriously, it's not like it's only guys who like collecting stuff or like no one at all wants proper scale figures of some of the male characters. I'd skip a con for this if the pain job lives up to the promise I see in the unpainted version.
looks great. smile

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
ALL OF MY MONEY. ALL OF IT. I WANT THAT RIN FIGURINE WHEN IT'S DONE. emotion_kirakira

Dapper Codger

7,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
AN AO NO EXORCIST MOVIE?!
[/mass fangasm time]

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
iTsunayoshi Sawada
ALL OF MY MONEY. ALL OF IT. I WANT THAT RIN FIGURINE WHEN IT'S DONE. emotion_kirakira
so long as the paint job doesn't turn out to be shittastic, anyway.

Earl Actate
AN AO NO EXORCIST MOVIE?!
[/mass fangasm time]
yup, and it's supposed to come out sometime this year, too~

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Yes, there's that aspect. But I think it will turn out really well.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
iTsunayoshi Sawada
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Yes, there's that aspect. But I think it will turn out really well.
yeah, but until you see the actual paint job on the finished product there's always a chance it'll suck... but it does look so far like it will be quality.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rocking the censored avatar too, Mugetsu? Or did you click the wrong part of the thread title and get censored by accident?

I'll wait to see the paint job on the figurine. And if one comes out of Aniue, I'd prefer to buy that one. But if the paint job is smooth like on the female figurines, I may still buy it.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I Earth King Amaimon I

Rocking the censored avatar too, Mugetsu? Or did you click the wrong part of the thread title and get censored by accident?

I'll wait to see the paint job on the figurine. And if one comes out of Aniue, I'd prefer to buy that one. But if the paint job is smooth like on the female figurines, I may still buy it.
I just couldn't resist that spiffy censored look xp

and since I've not even seen any prices mentioned for it anywhere I don't even think there's a preorder for the figure yet so it's a little early to do more than get excited over it, and hope this means more figures of more characters in the future since there are are LOT of shonen series that get no scale figures of any of the male cast out there.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mugetsu Ookamiza
I Earth King Amaimon I

and since I've not even seen any prices mentioned for it anywhere I don't even think there's a preorder for the figure yet so it's a little early to do more than get excited over it, and hope this means more figures of more characters in the future since there are are LOT of shonen series that get no scale figures of any of the male cast out there.

It's funny how many people were getting bent out of shape about it earlier. One person was bitching like mad because it prevented them from doing their avatar art and oh my Gehenna it was hilarious. I don't know why people think this is a permanent feature, it's only going to last until tomorrow. (I want this to become an item so that I can be censored later on for amusement.)

Yes, it's still the early stages of being made, right? We'll see how it progresses, if progress images are uploaded at some point. The Kuro at Rin's feet looks really cute though. I'm happy that they chose to include Kuro in the figurine.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I Earth King Amaimon I
Mugetsu Ookamiza
I Earth King Amaimon I

It's funny how many people were getting bent out of shape about it earlier. One person was bitching like mad because it prevented them from doing their avatar art and oh my Gehenna it was hilarious. I don't know why people think this is a permanent feature, it's only going to last until tomorrow. (I want this to become an item so that I can be censored later on for amusement.)

Yes, it's still the early stages of being made, right? We'll see how it progresses, if progress images are uploaded at some point. The Kuro at Rin's feet looks really cute though. I'm happy that they chose to include Kuro in the figurine.
nothing more amusing than watching the kiddies wank over pointless stuff, eh?

and I just hope that Kuro secures to the base somehow. I've got a Black Cat scale figure of Eve that came with a little Random White Kitty and that thing can get misplaced SO EASILY since it doesn't secure to the base at all.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mugetsu Ookamiza
I Earth King Amaimon I
Mugetsu Ookamiza
I Earth King Amaimon I

nothing more amusing than watching the kiddies wank over pointless stuff, eh?

and I just hope that Kuro secures to the base somehow. I've got a Black Cat scale figure of Eve that came with a little Random White Kitty and that thing can get misplaced SO EASILY since it doesn't secure to the base at all.

There's a thread now saying SOPA's been scrapped, but reading the article that the thread creator posted, it just sounds like they're planning to think it over and rework it and release it later. People can't read between the lines or even read correctly sometimes.

I'd be so scared of losing any small pieces that come with figurines if they're not attachable to the base or figurine itself. And if the figurine costs a lot of money, losing any piece would be terrible.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
buwahahaha~ I just got shipment confirmation on my order of the second AoEx DVD this morning~

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
... and I just made a second go at the Maho Shojo Rin-kun avi... just because and to try out a new item...

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
heads up fellow fans~ I got word preorders are up for the 3rd and 4th DVDs and checked out RightStuf and found not only are both DVD 3 and DVD 4 up for preorder they've got some other new goodies up as well including...

a shirt with Rin and Yukio on it (in sizes small to XXL)
a shirt with Rin, Yukio, and Bon (same sizes)
a third wallscroll (I want this one~)
and a wallet

also, you can check out the image of what comes with DVD 3 already.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff