Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Edolas_Lucy
if you would ask me who is my favorite character? then my answer would be HAYATO GOKUDERA biggrin

= u= Thank you for keeping this thread alive again and again xD
o uo I like Hayato too. Only if he open his heart to other character T^T
it would be amazing!
Seventh Angelic Sora
Edolas_Lucy
if you would ask me who is my favorite character? then my answer would be HAYATO GOKUDERA biggrin

it would be amazing!

no problem this thread should keep in an active stat because hitman rebornn is a great anime by a a female anime creator i do not know whats the creators name but shes amazing, and yeah hayato is a naughty character thats why i like him xd hes so mean to Lambo lols

7,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Edolas_Lucy
Seventh Angelic Sora
Edolas_Lucy

it would be amazing!

no problem this thread should keep in an active stat because hitman rebornn is a great anime by a a female anime creator i do not know whats the creators name but shes amazing, and yeah hayato is a naughty character thats why i like him xd hes so mean to Lambo lols

By Akira Amano. Yes she is amazing xD
He don't like kid i guessing? cause Lambo always messing around and being loud XD
I don't like kid too but that's how 5 years old act so didn't mind.

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Edolas_Lucy
Seventh Angelic Sora
Edolas_Lucy

it would be amazing!

How the ******** can you not know the creator's name when you follow the series AND know she's female? neutral Her name is only written on every chapter cover page, it's only listed on every page that ever talks about the series, like seriously, how do you manage that?

7,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
iTsunayoshi Sawada
Edolas_Lucy
Seventh Angelic Sora
Edolas_Lucy

it would be amazing!

How the ******** can you not know the creator's name when you follow the series AND know she's female? neutral Her name is only written on every chapter cover page, it's only listed on every page that ever talks about the series, like seriously, how do you manage that?

Oh hi Tsuna :3
Lolz take it easy XD don't need to yelled at kid = u=
he might just didn't pay attention

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Seventh Angelic Sora
I can't even comprehend...
You'd have to just be looking at pictures and ignoring all text in order to miss that. And if that's the case, why bother with it in the first place?

But anyway, hi~ :3

7,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
iTsunayoshi Sawada
Seventh Angelic Sora
I can't even comprehend...
You'd have to just be looking at pictures and ignoring all text in order to miss that. And if that's the case, why bother with it in the first place?

But anyway, hi~ :3

Lolz i don't know. I usually read everything. It's fun more than just looking at the pic but unless it's something i don't get. "that mean i need my friend come and explain xD"

How are you doing? Haven't talk with you for awhile. Been busy with work D:

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Seventh Angelic Sora
Lolz i don't know. I usually read everything. It's fun more than just looking at the pic but unless it's something i don't get. "that mean i need my friend come and explain xD"

How are you doing? Haven't talk with you for awhile. Been busy with work D:
I've been doing alright. I'm not really doing much these days aside from going out on errands with Mom or to a movie, while waiting for a date for my surgery. I've been drawing a lot lately, too.

Aside from that, life's pretty boring.
iTsunayoshi Sawada
Edolas_Lucy
Seventh Angelic Sora
Edolas_Lucy

it would be amazing!

ok i am sorry im not too much a fan of hitman reborn you know "VONGOLA DECIMO" i just forgot the creators name thats all..see my username? take a guess what anime am i from? if you already figured it out then thats my addicted favorite anime Im so sorry "BOSS"..

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Edolas_Lucy
Posted Wednesay, March 7th 2012:

no problem this thread should keep in an active stat because hitman rebornn is a great anime

Edolas_Lucy
Posted Thursday, March 8th 2012:

ok i am sorry im not too much a fan of hitman reborn you know "VONGOLA DECIMO" i just forgot the creators name thats all..see my username? take a guess what anime am i from? if you already figured it out then thats my addicted favorite anime Im so sorry "BOSS"..
So in your own words, it's a great anime, but you're not much of a fan?

I'm sensing a contradiction.

Usually people who aren't "much of a fan" don't call it a great anime and don't have a favourite character. neutral
P.S., there's a difference between forgetting a person's name and not knowing the name to begin with, as you stated in your first post. If you had forgotten it, you should have said, "whose name I have forgotten at the moment," instead of, "I don't know the creator's name."
iTsunayoshi Sawada
Edolas_Lucy
Posted Wednesay, March 7th 2012:

no problem this thread should keep in an active stat because hitman rebornn is a great anime

Edolas_Lucy
Posted Thursday, March 8th 2012:

So in your own words, it's a great anime, but you're not much of a fan?

I'm sensing a contradiction.

Usually people who aren't "much of a fan" don't call it a great anime and don't have a favourite character. neutral
P.S., there's a difference between forgetting a person's name and not knowing the name to begin with, as you stated in your first post. If you had forgotten it, you should have said, "whose name I have forgotten at the moment," instead of, "I don't know the creator's name."

yes im not too much of a fan but i love the story and characters and i have a favorite character in that anime,you dont get my point im into anime not the creator
and yes not much of a fan but sometimes this makes me my interest back when i watch this anime again actually im gonna cosplay chrome dokuro in april so i hope will be in a good mood
still even tho your making my mood so bad for misunderstanding Hitman Reborn

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces