11,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
Yuinami
Mr A n a n a s
Yuinami
Mr A n a n a s
- Favorite character was always Yamamoto because he's so derpy. X)
- I liked the comedy, the characters, and the action scenes. I didn't like... eh, I forgot what I didn't like.
- I started watching it because of Mukuro. I got interested in his character, looked up the anime, watched the first episode... wtf'd at Tsuna goin' crazy in his underwear, and kept on watching from then on.

...It's all past tense since I haven't finished the anime and haven't even watched it in forever. XD

I already finished the anime. it was really good ending, i love it. (The manga still continues)
You should go back and finish it, the anime getting better. <3

Yeah, I know I should finish it, but I just can't bring myself to sit down and actually watch it, haha. It's weird too, since I left off somewhere in the middle of the Future Arc, when it's at the most exciting point...

Oh that happen to me when i hate the anime or i lost interested in the anime.
You're kidding me...Go back and watch it! if you can't sit down then stand up. XD
Future Arc was the best arc in this anime. (In my opinion)

I think I just caught up with it (I watched it when it was still ongoing), and kinda... forgot to watch it after that. XD Or something. At the time, I don't think I was patient enough to wait one week for one episode at a time, so I decided I'd watch it all at once later, but I never got to it.
The Future Arc was actually my favorite arc so far too. XD

Dangerous Member

10,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image
~ I like Kyoya Hibari as my favorite top character.
~ I don't like Haru & M.M as useless girls with their boring faces, it annoys me when I see their faces.
~ The Future arc. & the Future Final arc are only interested I watch/read as well, then other arc seasons are fine.
~ The Curse of the Rainbow is also interested I like reading, all I want to see is Mammon [in a form]
...User Image

Fluffy Hunter

My favorite character is Flan. He is just so cute and funny. xD
I don't like Haru.
I only watched the anime so far though. I'm sooo hoping for another season. It'll take ages until the manga catches up in my country!

KHR Kyoya Hibari
User Image

Awww it's Hibird! c:

7,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
KHR Kyoya Hibari
User Image
~ I like Kyoya Hibari as my favorite top character.
~ I don't like Haru & M.M as useless girls with their boring faces, it annoys me when I see their faces.
~ The Future arc. & the Future Final arc are only interested I watch/read as well, then other arc seasons are fine.
~ The Curse of the Rainbow is also interested I like reading, all I want to see is Mammon [in a form]
...User Image

Ahh Hibari! <3 Never get bored seeing you around the forums.
Not many people like Haru because she's too..annoying.
I'm reading the new arc at the moment too (Yes, The Curse of the Rainbow)
Wondering which term would win?

7,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuyi
My favorite character is Flan. He is just so cute and funny. xD
I don't like Haru.
I only watched the anime so far though. I'm sooo hoping for another season. It'll take ages until the manga catches up in my country!

KHR Kyoya Hibari
User Image

Awww it's Hibird! c:

o: I think i forgot to tell people about what's my favorite character? xD
Yeah, i don't like Haru too, Neither as Kyoko ._.
Hope you catching up soon. x3

Dangerous Member

10,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Akuyi

c:

Yuinami

Ohh, I am just patrolling around in the A/M/C forum everywhere. c:
What would you do if I were NEVER around like here? Feel bored?
Haru is the only girl who is stupidly thinking about herself/themselves, how she useless is.
Too annoying. I can't stand it. I don't want to see her 'boring face'. >__>;;

7,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
KHR Kyoya Hibari

Yes, i would feel bored so much, i won't never come on gaia again. Haha, I don't know, usually see you around so, i don't know what would happen? o uo
Well, every anime need annoying character, but still..i don't like Haru or Kyoko.
By the way, if you can't stand her, then sit on her. x3

Dangerous Member

10,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Yuinami
User Image
Hmm.. that is just weird if you are not feeling bored when I am patrolling around the forums. xD Besides Haru & M.M., there are also a lot of annoying/useless girls in animes that I can't stand it, it makes me feel like biting them to death.
You tell me to sit on her? Of course not. All I want is to sit on Dino's laps
...User Image

7,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
KHR Kyoya Hibari
Yuinami
User Image
Hmm.. that is just weird if you are not feeling bored when I am patrolling around the forums. xD Besides Haru & M.M., there are also a lot of annoying/useless girls in animes that I can't stand it, it makes me feel like biting them to death.
...User Image

Ohh, i see, sorry it is weird then...And why did you wanna sit on Dino's laps?
In anime, Hibari don't even like Dino. (Everytime he saw Dino, always wanna bite Dino to death)

Invisible Phantom

11,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Come, create a contract with me~

1. Rokudo Mukuro~ is my favorite character. Tsuna, Hibari, Chrome, and Daemon Spade would have to be my top favorites; but I do mostly like all the characters.
2. I like how it becomes suspenseful at times and leaves things to the last minute, the it does a 360 where Tsuna wins in the end....every time....stupid Vongola. -ewe"-
3.Byakuran... I HATE HIM......HATE HIM! stressed
4.I found this anime while looking up pictures for a different anime actually. -shocker- The first thing I was attracted too....was Mukuro's hair.....that damn pineapple... However I was quickly drawn into the series for quite a while now and have continued to keep up with it. Kufufufu~

Together, we will destroy this Rotten Mafia!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dangerous Member

10,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Yuinami
KHR Kyoya Hibari
Yuinami
User Image
...User Image

Ohh, i see, sorry it is weird then...And why did you wanna sit on Dino's laps?
In anime, Hibari don't even like Dino. (Everytime he saw Dino, always wanna bite Dino to death)
User Image
That is because I am interested in sexieh Dino. (( I like pairing Hibari & Dino. :c ))
That is true, he doesn't like being irritated by him. But if he would defeat him, he would lost interests in fighting or biting him to death
...User Image
My favourite character is Byakuran. I don't really know why but i think he's good character. I don't like Yamamoto because he just a copycat. (Yes, Yuni, i'm agree with you)

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*stares at the front page of the AMC*
What, are we spamming KHR threads again like the old days...? Can't say I missed that. And one of them is old, to boot...

Favorite character in the series, if it isn't painfully obvious, is Tsuna.

Things I liked about the anime were the arcs about the Arcobaleno trials and the Primo trials, and Tsuna's training with Spanner. Things I hated about the anime were the useless recap episodes and the occasional pointless filler episode.

What got me into the series (not just the anime because I prefer the manga) was a scan of Gokudera on Minitokyo.

Hygienic Smoker

6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuinami
Siwonest
Yuinami
Kazuki20
how can you hate tsuna loving kyoko....thought i'm tired of him wussing out and want him to just confess to the women already

I don't really like how Tsuna having crush on Kyoko either. She just too sweet and boring.
For me, i'm agree with Fallen_Vampiric_Warrior.

But the thing is, I don't think Kyoko and Haru are suppose to do a lot. They're not fighters. Her and Haru are mainly there to support Tsuna and are part of what drives Tsuna to protect what's around them. Their peaceful lives, and sweet nature is a big part of this. Just because Kyoko or Haru don't fight or aren't as saucy as characters like Lal Mirch or Bianchi doesn't make them any less important or useless.

I didn't said they're less important or useless. In Arc Future they was the one who cook and cleaning the place. Well usually that is a girl jobs but for my preferring female characters, like more of fighting but not too freak.
(I already having fight with someone about Kyoko, please. I don't need another. If i wanna hate or like someone is not anybody business)

I'm not fighting with you, I'm discussing with you. But clearly if all you want to do is "hate" then you really don't need to make a "discussion" thread in the first place.
Well just start with simple post, what's your favourite character?
I don't know that I have one. Perhaps the sword fighter guy (sorry, forgot his name. The last time I watched this was when the anime finished). He's always relaxed.

What do you hate/like about the anime?
I hate toddler form Lambo, how utterly useless the female characters (Kyoko and Haru, I mean) are (you complain about Sakura in Naruto? Please.), and how generic the series really is. There's nothing to make it stand out, IMO.

(Yes, Kyoko and Haru cook and clean. but seriously... They're practically just there for filler. The way they are represented in this series bothers me.)

What got you interested in this anime?
It was summer. I was bored. It was on CrunchyRoll.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff