Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is there an age for anime?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 4, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 19 >

i don't think that people will ever be too old for anime, but some animes are targeted for more mature people.
if i have kids there going to watch anime if they want to i wont stop them from watching anime. i mean they are the future and anime should never be forgotten
I'll be watching anime till I croak! Gero Gero!
No way. Anime is awesome for all ages. I love all of it. I mean i had my mom watch fushigi yuugi with me when i got the entire sieries. She likes it, and she barely watches any anime!
no i dont agree yr brain has nothin 2 do with yr age sweatdrop
There isnt an age limit and should never be one on anime or manga. all should be able to watch, read , and enjoy it all
You can never be to old for something you enjoy. And if anime is one of those things you enjoy, then you can never to old for it. My dad is 54 and he still likes to watch anime with me. And thats pretty old... There is no age limit on anime.
you can never be too old or too young for anime/manga because their is something for everyone.

thats why i get annoyed with my mom... she thinks this is a big phase >.< lol. silly her.

maki heart
there is no certain age for someone to watch anime is somethin that everyone can b able to c
I think no one is too young or too old. I'm 12 years old, and watch anime like Escaflowne, Read or Die, Aumanga Daioh, etc. It depends on what your interested in.
akumu_toko
you can never be too old or too young for anime/manga because their is something for everyone.

thats why i get annoyed with my mom... she thinks this is a big phase >.< lol. silly her.

maki heart

a Phase.... lol
akumu_toko

maki heart

a Phase... lol
Squeechan
-Lestat de Lioncourt-
Not really, sometimes you HAVE to be old to watch some of the anime they have out there. wink

Most anime in japan, are for kids.

um no... please prove your claim
Squeechan
x_dark_wing_x
-Lestat de Lioncourt-
Squeechan
-Lestat de Lioncourt-
Not really, sometimes you HAVE to be old to watch some of the anime they have out there. wink

Most anime in japan, are for kids.

Yes....but I'm speaking directly in terms of.... La Blue Girl.....and the like. xd

Actually in Japan most anime is targeted for adults and teens. Some anime is maybe for children but mostly anime becomes for children when it comes into the US. Especially if its dubed and in english But this is just my opinion

That's not true. There is more Hello Kitty, Adventures of Ganba, Dearomon, Sonic X, Hamtaro, Panda Go Panda, Pocket Monsters, Digimon, Cyborg Kuro-chan, during the day compared to prime time and late night animation.

yeah pokemon that isnt censored by american television... have u watched that before... its like perverted
I don't understand why people care about things like that. If you like something, you like something. Why does it really matter? Oh, wait, society tells us what is acceptable...... no matter what..........

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff