Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 4, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 >

Questionable Genius

not really. but yes, some ppl think they r just too old for it... scream
OMG!
i dont think there ia an age for anime.
you are never too old as long as you have the resource and money to support buying anime
Manslayer_kenshin
you are never too old as long as you have the resource and money to support buying anime

winger
i dont think so its the opposite.
hmm my mum thinks i'm too old (i'm 23) but i don't care 'cause i'm 8 mentally blaugh
No there no age My two Cousion who eight and six like Yu-gi-oh. It a shame for me beacase i have to sit there and watch it. crying

Eloquent Player

No there isn't, as a matter of fact, I'm sure cosplayers have see 82-year-old Rikku. She is a true representation of "Age doesnt matter"
man, u can be as old as u want... it doesnt matter... unless its anime for older audiences. biggrin
what u think?
You're never too old to watch anime, unless there's a 70-year-old watching Sailor Moon or something... sweatdrop
Then there would be problems.
Nightmare Bob
No, all animes are for adults, some are for teens, and some are for chldren, why, cuz you wouldnt see some little kid watching hentai or something like Hellsing.

I quite agree. You can never be to old for anime but there are certain types for certian ages groups. You wouldn't want a Kindergartener scarred for life if they see hentai do you?
no me think anime is for anyone 3nodding 3nodding
Putting an age limit on anime is saying you never liked it at all, if you grow up to dislike it, or, dare I say, hate it... you never liked it in the first place, I'm going to like anime as long as I live

ROCK LEE 4 LIFE!!!!1111 xd
anime is the best!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas