Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is there an age for anime?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 4, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 >

Some people think that they are too old for Anime. What do you think?
I don't think so. ^_^
A lot of shows can appeal to a wide variety of age groups.
anyone can love anime and it doesnt matter if ur old
x_dark_wing_x

Anime are like Movies. It targets everyone. Some can be TOO mature for kids, while some can be TOO childish for adults.
Not really, sometimes you HAVE to be old to watch some of the anime they have out there. wink
-Lestat de Lioncourt-
Not really, sometimes you HAVE to be old to watch some of the anime they have out there. wink

Most anime in japan, are for kids.
Squeechan
-Lestat de Lioncourt-

Yes....but I'm speaking directly in terms of.... La Blue Girl.....and the like. xd
Most Anime is avaible to a very wide range of age but there are some animes that are very bloody or very complex so i think no there isnt but some there is.
Squeechan
x_dark_wing_x

Anime are like Movies. It targets everyone. Some can be TOO mature for kids, while some can be TOO childish for adults.

Different anime is directed at different ages. Something like Digi Carat would be for little kids, while something like MD Geist or Wrath of the Ninja would be for adults.
-Lestat de Lioncourt-
Squeechan
-Lestat de Lioncourt-

Yes....but I'm speaking directly in terms of.... La Blue Girl.....and the like. xd

Actually in Japan most anime is targeted for adults and teens. Some anime is maybe for children but mostly anime becomes for children when it comes into the US. Especially if its dubed and in english But this is just my opinion
Np sis for reply on ur post.
No, all animes are for adults, some are for teens, and some are for chldren, why, cuz you wouldnt see some little kid watching hentai or something like Hellsing.
x_dark_wing_x
-Lestat de Lioncourt-
Squeechan
-Lestat de Lioncourt-

Actually in Japan most anime is targeted for adults and teens. Some anime is maybe for children but mostly anime becomes for children when it comes into the US. Especially if its dubed and in english But this is just my opinion

That's not true. There is more Hello Kitty, Adventures of Ganba, Dearomon, Sonic X, Hamtaro, Panda Go Panda, Pocket Monsters, Digimon, Cyborg Kuro-chan, during the day compared to prime time and late night animation.
x_dark_wing_x
-Lestat de Lioncourt-
Squeechan
-Lestat de Lioncourt-

I thought that 60% of anime in Japan is for kids and teens.
Age means nothing, we are only here for a short while anyways. So I believe that you should do what you want. I'm not going to stop watching Inu Yasha just because someone says "anime is for babies". That's what they think, not what I think.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff