Welcome to Gaia! ::

I really like the shojo style and and I really like to create and draw love stories. Everyone Ive talked to have said its wierd for a guy to draw shojo, and that they have never herd of a real manga creator that is a guy that draws shojo...Is is really all that strange? sweatdrop
Yes, yes it is. SHAME ON YOU!
shut the hell up b***h!

Anyway, Hey hito, ima buy a pimp jacket. What color should i get?
i don't think that's strange at all
crap n/m....pimp JACKETS too expensive.......for now.
Don't be so rude, you two. blaugh

I don't think it's that strange..meh.. But that's just my opinion, if you like hte style some shoujo artists use, then who cares if you draw that way.

..I think.. confused
Everyone is free to do as they wish... unless its illegal
little Angel boy
I really like the shojo style and and I really like to create and draw love stories. Everyone Ive talked to have said its wierd for a guy to draw shojo, and that they have never herd of a real manga creator that is a guy that draws shojo...Is is really all that strange? sweatdrop
lol. you spelled heard like a herd of cattle or something whee sweatdrop heehee blaugh
Great^^ Now I can draw my shojo in peace^^ sweatdrop
i was being rude to hitokage!

To the original topic, no it's not strange at all.
There's nothing wrong with drawing shoujo. All it is is an art style..
Naked Manji The Kengo
i was being rude to hitokage!

To the original topic, no it's not strange at all.

Your so cruel Manji crying
Wooh... Interesting. I'm not overly fond of the Shojo style because of its sparklyness and its light ness... but I find it incredibly interesting (in a good way) that you draw in that style. No, there's nothing wrong with drawing Shojo.... And the fact you're a guy makes you special like everyone else... Well, fine, more special than everyone else, then.
Draw whatever you like, if anyone judges you thats their problem.
It's not strange for a man to draw shoujo at all. In fact, up until the 80s, men were the ones doing most of the shoujo art.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff