Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Pirate

I find stereotypes to be quite funny, so that's not what I find offensive about it.

What I don't like is how it makes the axis powers seem more like the protagonists while the allies were less competent. I also don't like how it portrayed WWII as a kawaii boy-love fest.

I wouldn't mind if Japan made an anime about WWII. Or even if it was a bit humorous (in similar light as M*A*S*H). But it was a time of disgusting war crimes and bloody battles. Fan-service has no place in it. Germany invading Poland was a BAD thing, not "Teehee buttsecks".

Demonic Sex Symbol

I had started to watch the series few days ago, after few of my friends talked about it, even though I was a little late.

The episodes were really, really short.
Actually, they did makes jokes about the countries, including Japan. Stereotypes that might offended some people, but other half just takes the jokes and laugh.

Plus, there's a lot of cuteness and/or awkwardness going on. Like French asked English to marry him (both of them are guys..)

jenovam
From the first episode I was hooked I couldn't stop watching them.
I don't hate people who say it's s**t but it's not for everyone, so please if your badmouthing Hetalia Stop! Or Russia will Kill You!

SAME!!! I agree 125% razz

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
I tried to get into it but the webcomic Scandinavia and the World has forever corrupted me. cat_sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff