16-18 0.24396442185515 24.4% [ 192 ]
18-21 0.1728081321474 17.3% [ 136 ]
21+ 0.082592121982211 8.3% [ 65 ]
that's confedential info buddy!! 0.066073697585769 6.6% [ 52 ]
Total Votes:[ 787 ]
This poll closed on March 20, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 >

im 19 altough i look to be about 15 16 ish..... but ive never been stopped ..lol if i ever were to be stopped though stressed
Nah.. I haven't been stopped and thank god for that. If I stopped I swear I'd tear the walls open and smash the basketball inot the cieling. But what's sad is that my friend is being stopped because her parents... mostly her mum is saying that anime is cartoon and cartoons aren't suitable for big kids and we're both like 13 now.
I haven't ever been stopped from buying manga since where I am there are no rating guide lines for books and such. I haven't being stopped from buying anime either.
Hm.....my own thread's come back to haunt me lol i thought it died
No, I haven't. After all there are a lot of animes out there that aren't for children. O.o And no, I do not mean hentai.
There was a time when I had a little trouble getting my anime. Thinking the cute chick behind the counter would think I was some freak watching kiddie movies. Little did she know that anime is the best thing ever! Oh well I am fine now.
My mom won't let me get anime/manga's anymore.

You see, I was at Borders -a book store- and I was checking out the mangas. My mom was following me as I was reading a few there, picking the Tenchi manga that I will bring home. Then some guy that works there came to us and told my mom about the henti. Now I am not aloud to get anime or mangas. Get them on birthday from friends, but still.
well, i haven't been stopped yet. but awfully close, because of the mature rating on the back it was like 16+ on the back and i was like not 16. so when i try to buy the manga at barns & nobles the lady looked at me weird and asked if i was sure if i wanted to buy it, i nodded and i was able to buy.
i think she gave me a break. sweatdrop
Nooo.. not really.. Welll.. probly not yet.

Keyword: yet. o.o;
When I was little I once got stopped from renting an anime tape (I think it was 18+ and I was only 7). Now that I'm older, and I look about 18, they don't stop or check me.
I was only stopped once, all the other anime I've never been carded for.

The one Anime I was stopped from buying was the Animatrix, which I was 16 and it was rated R or something... Anyways, I'm 17 now so things are better, my apologies to those who have been carded. sad
hahaha, I'm 15, and I've bought 18+ anime. funny, those lazy cashiers just don't care.
I have never been stoped.
well the funny thing is, when I was 12 or 13 I started getting Love Hina, and it's for 16+ and they never stopped me. But recently when I went to Suncoast, I was getting some manga that was for 17+ and I'm 16, and the guy asked me if I had ID. He wouldn't let me buy the manga! I was pissed off! I've bought over 100 manga and NOBODY has ever stopped and looked at the age recomendation, and then I get stopped. It's never happened since.
no. i bought chobits before and thats rated 16 and up while I'm only 12

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces