Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Was I the only one that felt so freakin' bad for Simon, I mean he gave up his wife for the human race....Would or could you guys?

I personally wouldn't. But I'm selfish. XD

Girl-Crazy Codger

who would not give up a single person to save every other person on the planet.
that's crazy talk.

Interesting Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
le r e v o i r e
that's crazy talk.

So, you'd give up someone you loved to save people you may not even like or know?
It would be really hard for me to do that, I'd look for every possible way to NOT give up my loved ones for random jerks.

Girl-Crazy Codger

Caelum LeCrux
le r e v o i r e
that's crazy talk.

So, you'd give up someone you loved to save people you may not even like or know?

well yeah. Each one of them has people they love and cherish just like I do. I'd rather there be one person heartbroken than however many dead & they all deserve life just as much as me and the other person. It's a relatively small price to pay.

*and this is all assuming the sacrificed person is ok will all of this.
le r e v o i r e
Caelum LeCrux
le r e v o i r e
that's crazy talk.

well yeah. Each one of them has people they love and cherish just like I do. I'd rather there be one person heartbroken than however many dead & they all deserve life just as much as me and the other person. It's a relatively small price to pay.

^Exactly. How could you live with yourself knowing you killed all those people for one person?

Interesting Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Well I see you point in it, but I just don't think I'd be able to do it. Guess I'm a horrible human bein' then. o-o;
Just get with Yoko....

Interesting Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Jinraku
Just get with Yoko....

Lmfao, seems legit.

Devoted Explorer

Jinraku
Just get with drills....

ftfy

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
TurtleBAQ
le r e v o i r e
Caelum LeCrux
le r e v o i r e
that's crazy talk.

^Exactly. How could you live with yourself knowing you killed all those people for one person?

Think of it this way, who do you love most in your life? Now kill that person so humankind can live. Exactly.
I think Simon should have retired to the island with Yoko and took a break from everything. Maybe over the years he could slowly develop something with Yoko, but it would have taken A LOT of time for both of them to get to that point.

I honestly think that would have been the best ending, Simon needed a break, and being with Yoko and the children on the beautiful, isolated island would have been therapeutic for him.

4,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I kinda find this ironic...So the whole point of the series was to move on. So okay everybody(who lived)did moved on, cept Simon. And he was the prime motivation for all of humanity to strive forward. Well, what on ******** went on his mind to start living like a hermit!?

Interesting Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Namekuji Kimi
I think Simon should have retired to the island with Yoko and took a break from everything. Maybe over the years he could slowly develop something with Yoko, but it would have taken A LOT of time for both of them to get to that point.

I honestly think that would have been the best ending, Simon needed a break, and being with Yoko and the children on the beautiful, isolated island would have been therapeutic for him.

I totally agree with you on that. That could have been the best course of action, but sadly it didn't happen. v_v;
Caelum LeCrux
Was I the only one that felt so freakin' bad for Simon, I mean he gave up his wife for the human race....Would or could you guys?

I personally wouldn't. But I'm selfish. XD

It was a mutual decision. She knew what was going to happen, just as he did. And she was clearly ok with. That probably made it a lot easier on him to do what needed to be done to save not just the earth, but every single person in the universe.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff