Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Wolf

Mix Master Maha
Shiori Aijou Takeshi
Mix Master Maha
Someone told me Kinnikuman was really gay and not really wrestling.

I was all "b***h, this s**t is more real than the crap on the TV."

OMG finally, someone else besides me who gets on gaia frequently that knows that show! Kudos to you my good sir, and I completely agree with you. They have no idea what wrestling really is until they watch that show. talk2hand S**t gets real, especially in the manga. Haha

Japan doesn't know how badly I want at least a sub of Kinnikuman. crying

I know how you feel! If only that could come true!!! I'm happy with just the 4o episodes that someone has kindly subbed so far. emotion_kirakira But DVD's from Japan with subs would be better.

Golden Gawker

6,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Shiori Aijou Takeshi
Mix Master Maha
Shiori Aijou Takeshi
Mix Master Maha
Someone told me Kinnikuman was really gay and not really wrestling.

I was all "b***h, this s**t is more real than the crap on the TV."

OMG finally, someone else besides me who gets on gaia frequently that knows that show! Kudos to you my good sir, and I completely agree with you. They have no idea what wrestling really is until they watch that show. talk2hand S**t gets real, especially in the manga. Haha

Japan doesn't know how badly I want at least a sub of Kinnikuman. crying

I know how you feel! If only that could come true!!! I'm happy with just the 4o episodes that someone has kindly subbed so far. emotion_kirakira But DVD's from Japan with subs would be better.

Where are those at?! I've been searching for ages for SOMETHING from it. The boxset you can buy for the entire series is a buttload of cash. D:

The only searches I get for subbed Kinnikuman are for Kinnikuman Nesi.

Bashful Wolf

Mix Master Maha

Where are those at?! I've been searching for ages for SOMETHING from it. The boxset you can buy for the entire series is a buttload of cash. D:

Yeah, it's crazy how pricey they are. DX I sent you a PM though. emotion_kirakira

Golden Gawker

6,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Shiori Aijou Takeshi
Mix Master Maha

Yeah, it's crazy how pricey they are. DX I sent you a PM though. emotion_kirakira

I think I found where they have them. :3
Thank you!

Bashful Wolf

Mix Master Maha
Shiori Aijou Takeshi
Mix Master Maha

I think I found where they have them. :3
Thank you!

You're welcome! Enjoy! emotion_bigheart
Not really.. I don't really care what peolpe say about my favorite manga or anime.

Dangerous Poster

15,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
I dont care because its not real person from blood and bones.

Dramatic Partier

I don't mind. Everybody has their own preferences n opinions blaugh

Cluttered Millionaire

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
As long as they don't continuously insult it.
Need to learn how to take a joke doe.
Non-anime fans tend to get a kick out of us freaking out over it.

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

Nah. I'm generally open to hearing people blast shows I like because some people bring up very good points. Sometimes it gets annoying if they harp on it, but then it becomes an issue of the person being obsessive rather than me boo-hooing because the person doesn't like what I like.

Greedy Gekko

I just don't like it when I say "anime", people automatically think it's only Naruto/Dragonball Z/One Piece/Bleach. Fuuuuuuuuu, there are thousands of anime out there.

I think some people need to watch anime other than those four. Or at least know that other series actually exist. stare
I dont really have to worry about that cause my favorite is practically unknown. However, my best friend, Matthew, bashed the whole world of anime/manga. He said its unhealthy to get addicted, and its a waste of time. Boy did I tell him off.... xd

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
YUKlMURA
nearly every single time i tell someone i like beyblade i have to deal with "damn that show is about spinning tops yeah my little cousin likes that s**t"
hell yeah its about spinning tops but it speaks to me on a personal level
it connects with my soul
what i mean is i like it a lot and i couldnt stop watching it even if i wanted to honestly

I love you for liking Beyblade. Everyone else I talk to about it thinks it's boring, but I actually enjoy watching it! They make battling tops look so awesome! biggrin

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

Poop Knight
I just don't like it when I say "anime", people automatically think it's only Naruto/Dragonball Z/One Piece/Bleach. Fuuuuuuuuu, there are thousands of anime out there.

I think some people need to watch anime other than those four. Or at least know that other series actually exist. stare

It'd be awesome if people also stopped associating anime with hentai. :U

Devoted Miko

Super Fightin Prototype
Poop Knight

It'd be awesome if people also stopped associating anime with hentai. :U

This. All of this.
If I had a nickel for every time someone confused Precure – a show for small children – for a hentai...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff