Welcome to Gaia! ::

KirinoRanmaru
Mahariel
Things like that don't bother me much, it comes from years of my sister telling me I have bad taste in anime just because I don't only watch the few I grew up on rolleyes
thats good ... and i see. well for me, my uncle is like "this anime sucks!" just hearing from the title...thats his logic ==

He sounds very misinformed and not likely to change his opinion. At least you didn't have to pay for his ticket or share the popcorn wink

Blessed Kitten

l Soviet Titties l
I actually agree with your uncle.

You should have wasted your money one something better.
well HxH is my favourite anime. Don't you understand this feeling when they announced that the movie will be aired in your country? owo

Blessed Kitten

Mahariel
KirinoRanmaru
Mahariel
Things like that don't bother me much, it comes from years of my sister telling me I have bad taste in anime just because I don't only watch the few I grew up on rolleyes
thats good ... and i see. well for me, my uncle is like "this anime sucks!" just hearing from the title...thats his logic ==

He sounds very misinformed and not likely to change his opinion. At least you didn't have to pay for his ticket or share the popcorn wink
yea, he repeated how sucky hxh are for a whole day. and true, thats why i didnt invite him B )
KirinoRanmaru
Mahariel
KirinoRanmaru
Mahariel

yea, he repeated how sucky hxh are for a whole day. and true, thats why i didnt invite him B )

It's funny because YYh is my favorite anime and has the same creator as HxH

Aged Codger

I don't hate. I can only pity.
Like my one friend thought Wolf Children was boring and... it was sad to have to put him down.

Blessed Kitten

Mahariel
KirinoRanmaru
Mahariel
KirinoRanmaru
Mahariel

i haven't watch YYh yet.. i've seen some episodes on Animax and kinda enjoy it. I might watch it when i've time ^u^

Blessed Kitten

Alkaide
I don't hate. I can only pity.
Like my one friend thought Wolf Children was boring and... it was sad to have to put him down.
Wolf Children is awesome!! ;u; why would anyone thinks that its boring =w=
KirinoRanmaru
Mahariel
KirinoRanmaru
Mahariel
KirinoRanmaru
Mahariel

i haven't watch YYh yet.. i've seen some episodes on Animax and kinda enjoy it. I might watch it when i've time ^u^

We both will switch series eventually and hopefully like them the same

Wicked Spook

YUKlMURA
nearly every single time i tell someone i like beyblade i have to deal with "damn that show is about spinning tops yeah my little cousin likes that s**t"
hell yeah its about spinning tops but it speaks to me on a personal level
it connects with my soul
what i mean is i like it a lot and i couldnt stop watching it even if i wanted to honestly

This. Even my own fiance ridicules me for liking he first three seasons of beyblade.

Though when someone hates on my 'favorite' anime, I could careless because I probably hate their favorite too,

Blessed Kitten

NOTORIOUS s i n n e r
YUKlMURA
nearly every single time i tell someone i like beyblade i have to deal with "damn that show is about spinning tops yeah my little cousin likes that s**t"
hell yeah its about spinning tops but it speaks to me on a personal level
it connects with my soul
what i mean is i like it a lot and i couldnt stop watching it even if i wanted to honestly

This. Even my own fiance ridicules me for liking he first three seasons of beyblade.

Though when someone hates on my 'favorite' anime, I could careless because I probably hate their favorite too,
my mom too always ridicules me for watching pokemon. but shes not like my uncle... "hxh sucks!" just from the title e.e

Blessed Kitten

Mahariel
KirinoRanmaru
Mahariel
KirinoRanmaru
Mahariel

We both will switch series eventually and hopefully like them the same
yeah.. I think I'll really like it since its from the same creator lol
KirinoRanmaru
Ok, so last Saturday, Aunt, cousins and I went to the Cinema to watch Hunter x Hunter Phantom Rogue Movie. The movie was great! When we got back, my uncle asked "What movie did you guys watched?" I told him it was an anime movie called Hunter x Hunter. After hearing that, he's like "Why the hell are you guys watching cartoon for? What a waste of money. Should have watch some 3D adventure movie. I'm sure the story sucks!" I was like... what the hell. It's not like we're asking him to watch it and he said the story sucks just hearing from the title? Sigh..even my aunt who watched it with us liked the story....

Had this ever happen to you guys before? Share it with us.

lol. i will say like cartoon is not equal to anime ok? and my father watch cartoon too whee but actually he never encourage me to watch anime but i watch on online so he doesn't know it e.e hehe i'm a ninja huh? XD heart
Yeah

But thankfully, because I have taste, only stupid people s**t on my shows. Which means it's not even a problem.

Quotable Loiterer

Not really, because I don't really care if someone doesn't like what I like or insults it. Life goes on.

Blessed Kitten

Tsukiko o v o
KirinoRanmaru
Ok, so last Saturday, Aunt, cousins and I went to the Cinema to watch Hunter x Hunter Phantom Rogue Movie. The movie was great! When we got back, my uncle asked "What movie did you guys watched?" I told him it was an anime movie called Hunter x Hunter. After hearing that, he's like "Why the hell are you guys watching cartoon for? What a waste of money. Should have watch some 3D adventure movie. I'm sure the story sucks!" I was like... what the hell. It's not like we're asking him to watch it and he said the story sucks just hearing from the title? Sigh..even my aunt who watched it with us liked the story....

Had this ever happen to you guys before? Share it with us.

lol. i will say like cartoon is not equal to anime ok? and my father watch cartoon too whee but actually he never encourage me to watch anime but i watch on online so he doesn't know it e.e hehe i'm a ninja huh? XD heart
but he said cartoon anyway =w= what really? my parents are okay with me watching animes xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff