Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Seeker

The Monkey Butler
When i talk to people about the Anime, TV shows and Movies that i like i don't think they comprehend or even agree with the deep LOVE for them that i have, just following the characters in their 'lives' and the 'lore' of the world that the show/anime/movie is set in, i get so attatched to all of it.

If anyone has seen the Anime Gantz then you will know what i mean, by the end of that last episode i was in tears and was an emotional wreck for the next few days, i was so quiet and sad that i didn't talk to anyone.

Does anyone understand or agree with me? Or does anyone feel the same way?
yea,i get like that.its like i cant watch anime for a bit,just makes me heh..steins gate ******** with me bc of the time continuim thing bc id be thinking bout time.not so much bc characters though just the time part.id wakeup tired and think i feel like how he felt so2speak.if that makes sense

Shy Seeker

sometimes i can watch anime after anime then sometimes i feeldrained and not wannawatch a anime for a few days
Good anime = tears you apart and puts you back together... but changed.

Wheezing Phantom

15,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
The Monkey Butler
When i talk to people about the Anime, TV shows and Movies that i like i don't think they comprehend or even agree with the deep LOVE for them that i have, just following the characters in their 'lives' and the 'lore' of the world that the show/anime/movie is set in, i get so attatched to all of it.

If anyone has seen the Anime Gantz then you will know what i mean, by the end of that last episode i was in tears and was an emotional wreck for the next few days, i was so quiet and sad that i didn't talk to anyone.

Does anyone understand or agree with me? Or does anyone feel the same way?

well not about gantz but most anime/manga endings are unsatisfying and I feel like NO YOU CAN'T JUST END IT LIKE THIS!! DID YOU GET FED UP WITH YOUR OWN STORY FOR ENDING IT???
i felt this way especially with Mahou sensei negima....so many unanswered questions and suddently his father just pops up neutral
Not really. I mean sure I gotten into the anime and couldn't wait for the next episode to be released phase. I don't become a wreak over anime, but I do get emotional while watching a few anime or anime movies like say grave of the fireflies.

Alien Invader

Well, I guess I've experienced that to some degree with anime, manga series, books, television series, video games, etc. You get attached to something whether it's the characters or the richness of the world so when it's over it's like a loss.
One time I finished a video game series and the next morning I woke up and started crying while I was making my coffee. rofl That was a bit much. I try not to let things like that affect my behavior. It's ok to be bummed though.
I have a really strong attachment to Gintama and Natsume Yuujinchou. Both of them changed me, my life and my view on things surrounding me. crying

Bloodthirsty Restorer

10,825 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
Whenever I really like a show, I am unable to sleep at night, get headaches and keep thinking (or perhaps dreaming) about it. I can't really explain it- its like a sub conscious state.

Some mangas that caused this to me were Basara (especially this one), Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and Steins Gate.
Angel Beats. No other words are needed.

[Kold]'s Husbando

Questionable Receiver

12,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Hmm, I can be pretty affected by anime/manga/books/movies, but at the same time, it's only ever to a certain degree. I can totally relate to the feeling of finishing a series and the feeling of, "well ******** what do I do?" But I don't really get super down about it.

Here's a good example: I watched the last episode of Death Parade this morning. I felt sad and emotional, but it didn't make me cry (it came close though). I'm at work right now and I've been thinking as out the episode and series all day. But, this has not affected my general mood or interactions with others. I tend to get more reflective than upset.
Yeah, I can agree with that. I mean, reading manga when I was younger kind of shaped who I am today. It gave me my love of reading books, and it taught me how to understand and communicate with different types of people (if that makes sense). So, I do have this soft spot in my heart when it comes to manga and anime. Honestly though, I don't even read manga like I use to, but I do try to catch a few episode of Fairy Tail every now and then. I'm just so busy with school activities (SGA, Gymnastics, etc) that I hardly have time to enjoy it like I use to crying
Anyway yeah, definitely relatable 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

mv 's Problem

Spicy Dog

17,325 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
          Don't we all love anime?

Shy Prophet

I can agree with you a bunch ninja

Quick Reply

Submit