Welcome to Gaia! ::

When you are with people who like anime (being that you like anime), does your personality change.

No. 0.25970149253731 26.0% [ 87 ]
No. I don't like anime. 0.0059701492537313 0.6% [ 2 ]
Yes *Explain* 0.45074626865672 45.1% [ 151 ]
GOLD! That's why I'm here. 0.28358208955224 28.4% [ 95 ]
Total Votes:[ 335 ]
This poll closed on April 8, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

I think watching stuff like FLCL, Lain, Boogiepop Phantom will make you go crazy lol. But action-packed stuff like DBZ and Yu Yu Hakusho hypes me up and makes me want to train.
no. no it doesnt. *takes off her orange sunglasses and rubs eyes* The long red trnchcoat is hot neutral
I don't think anime makes me crazy in no way or fashion. It does however adds to my personality in a way sometimes though.
ya sometimes @wat happens
umm how about a "sometimes"?
snif sniff crying
my personality changes from dark and brooding to light and happy.. i tend to make more exclamations and talk faster.. all anime people that i know irl are alike in the way they act about their anime... if i get into a conversation with an anime person they tend to act just like me.. it's nice like that..
Hecks yea it makes me go crazy. Whenever I see a manga/anime I start jumping up and down and getting so excited. (all my friends think I'm so weird. hahahaha)
I`m crazy for anime, but it doesn`t change my personality at all. I can control myself. I hope.. sweatdrop
5kye
I`m crazy for anime, but it doesn`t change my personality at all. I can control myself. I hope.. sweatdrop

Haha. yea it doesn't change my personality either. but i still love it. Oh and do you like to play "pump it up?"
no i am allways crazy. and plus most of my friends don't like anime sweatdrop i say one day i am going to get my head chop off for talking about anime too much by my friends.and my nick name in school is oddball lol ant it a great name blaugh
I'm slightly crazier....slightly.
i've always been crazy, lol..............hahahahahahaa sweatdrop
i kno it made me crazy
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
now im bored and alone crying
bump! bump! bump! bump!
~--------------------------------------------~
Want a super cute wishlist that only costs 100g? Go here!
~--------------------------------------------~
bump! bump! bump! bump!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas