Welcome to Gaia! ::

When you are with people who like anime (being that you like anime), does your personality change.

No. 0.25970149253731 26.0% [ 87 ]
No. I don't like anime. 0.0059701492537313 0.6% [ 2 ]
Yes *Explain* 0.45074626865672 45.1% [ 151 ]
GOLD! That's why I'm here. 0.28358208955224 28.4% [ 95 ]
Total Votes:[ 335 ]
This poll closed on April 8, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

totally messes with your head man. after watching things like eva and lain how can it not? just means its stuff worth watching. maybe im a dork but anime in general has made me just really... think, more than any other movies ive seen. give me new perspectives on about everything. and occasionally has me jumping around my room screaming "ATTACK!!"
For me when Im with friends and watching anime its very quiet but when its done we all go insane so I have to say yes anime makes you insane..... also naruto 78 mad me insane today dureing the ep.... which is very hard to do.... DAMN YOU FOR ENDING IT IN THE MIDDLE OF A GOOD FIGHT!!!!
nop

i don't think so that
but some people change if they see types of anime
Yes, I'm more extroverted and willing to talk because we share a common interest.
Yeah, watching Rurouni Kenshin makes me start acting like the characters within it. It drives my mom crazzy. When ever I start talking like them, my mom always tells me to lay off the Saturday-night cartoons.
YES! Because a lot of my other friends that DON'T like anime always make fun of me for being a rice picker (Korean), although they joke around, so I never talk about anime/manga to them because they'll say 'Is that some sort of rice picker book?' and stuff like that.
hell yea !!!
i get addicted !!!
I don't think anime makes people crazy. I think that the crazy people are just the ones that seem to be drawn to it.
IF i am with people who are into anime i have more to talk about thusly becoming vastly more interesting 3nodding
no not at all
Evangelion has changed my way of looking at things, and people say I'm crazy for "having a cartoon change my style." WTF is that supposed to mean?
I act like a homo with my anime friends...we all do xp
XerosAlucardis
Evangelion has changed my way of looking at things, and people say I'm crazy for "having a cartoon change my style." WTF is that supposed to mean?

I think Evangelion should be shown in Psychology class; perfect examples of oh so many mental disorders. Anime does seem to attract some interesting people, just like football tends to attract jocks.
redface Yeah unfortunately I think that my personality does change, I get more energy for some reason, and I want to go do something. But then again it depends on the anime, if I watch Kodomo no Omocha, I get really hyper after watching that, then if I watched Cowboy Bebop, I become more calm and more dazed, because I intend to think a lot about the anime. The same goes for anime like Lain, I intend to think a lot about it after watching a couple of episodes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff