Welcome to Gaia! ::

When you are with people who like anime (being that you like anime), does your personality change.

No. 0.25970149253731 26.0% [ 87 ]
No. I don't like anime. 0.0059701492537313 0.6% [ 2 ]
Yes *Explain* 0.45074626865672 45.1% [ 151 ]
GOLD! That's why I'm here. 0.28358208955224 28.4% [ 95 ]
Total Votes:[ 335 ]
This poll closed on April 8, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
i get excited when watching anime xd
::clear throat:: once upon a time, i was quiet, serious and very moody. stare Then one fine afternoon, my friend CY dropped a bomb distinctly categorised as anime on me. That was when the poison started to set in my mind. xp Now, I occasionally found myself doing very anime-ish actions like sweatdrop, melting into puddles, sudden outbursts, exaggarated movements etc. domokun I swear that I nearly believe that hitting someone hard on the head won't hurt at all... blaugh
Mmmm... I'm usually very calm and quiet, but when I'm with someone that likes anime I start laughing alot an talking in different voice tones @.@... and at cons... oh my, fear the fangirl-like behaviour (I mean, squeak, screm and jump).
Anime did not make me crazy becuase i have always been crazy and i have been seeing a shrink senice i was in 2nd grade thank you.

Sex Symbol

15,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Conventioneer 300
OH yes anime is the case of all my insanity hhahahaha yeah right
ANIME N MANGA MUHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA
nope i'm crazy to begin with biggrin
Well Ive always been eccentric, but it seems as my involvement in anime increases, I get weirder. If anyone has seen comic party, I act nearly identical to the character Taishi. But then again maybe I was always crazy and the anime just let it out sweatdrop
meh.
I was crazy LONG before anime. Maybe you just have to be eccentric to like it.
I don't really know what to say. Sometimes I can be different but most of the time I'm really not. We watch it and share the same emotions and talk about it and gossip, so I'd say inbetween for me.
All moving one dimensional images do damage to your psyche...proven fact.
No, anime doesnt make me crazy
yes yes it does and i just like to not give reasons
depends wat u mean my crazy >_>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out