Welcome to Gaia! ::

they have this game called carddass in Japan with DBZ digimon and other card games in japan. this is starting to get very popular there
The one thing I would like about Xros Wars would be the Digimon Digivolving on their own and not having to DNA Digivolve with 8329523 other Digimon all the time to be powerful. I:
Because I imagine they'd all look pretty cool with their own separate Digivolutions. <A<

ObsidianKing's Darling

Naughty Vampire

16,025 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
jaster93
oh haha yea by like 30 intraining, rookies, and champions DNA digivolving to defieat a Mega in season one they could barly beat Piemon with wargreymon and metalgarurumon. (two megas)

Talking about Piedmon, ep 20 they fight Puppetmon, i bet he gets pwned 2 min! Season 4 it took all the 20 spirits of the Legendary Warriors to kill of Lucemon, this one like you said "30 intraining, rookies, and champions DNA digivolving to defieat a Mega".

... just thought of this in xros wars lucemon was absorbing data in the heaven area (what ever its called) and in season 4 he absorbed all the digiworld.
Season 4 he abosorb more data so he was more powerfull so that is why lucemon in xros wars was so easy to beat. As you said Lucemon was Mega he was probably at least x2 stonger then piemon. shoutmon X4 should not be able to take luemon.
Also hes the supossed leader of The Demon Lord digimon, so he should be stronger and not Lilithmon's henchmen. Also from what i rember he was strong as hell when the ancient digimon fought him and he was just a rookie. I guess its diffrent every season and new world they create
... just thought of this in xros wars lucemon was absorbing data in the heaven area (what ever its called) and in season 4 he absorbed all the digiworld.
Season 4 he abosorb more data so he was more powerfull so that is why lucemon in xros wars was so easy to beat. As you said Lucemon was Mega he was probably at least x2 stonger then piemon. shoutmon X4 should not be able to take luemon.

Also hes the supossed leader of The Demon Lord digimon, so he should be stronger and not Lilithmon's henchmen. Also from what i rember he was strong as hell when the ancient digimon fought him and he was just a rookie. I guess its diffrent every season and new world they create

I guess it was a different Lucemon... Different digiworld different lucemon. He is my fav demon lord other than beelzemon. For me shoutmon x4 is like a ultimate level digimon. I hated how the wanna be Omnimon beat him... gonk
User Image
ii-Crazy Sunshine
The one thing I would like about Xros Wars would be the Digimon Digivolving on their own and not having to DNA Digivolve with 8329523 other Digimon all the time to be powerful. I:
Because I imagine they'd all look pretty cool with their own separate Digivolutions. <A<

I would like to see that Greymon digivolve into a Metalskullgreymon or somthing wink

digimon xros was first episode
I know I'm going to buy the Xros Loader when the series comes to America.
Look it up, it came out in Japan and the graphics actually look good. oAo
ii-Crazy Sunshine

oh I didnt put anything on the xros loader. I cant believe the xros loader is in color and is a MP3 player. the only reason I dont have one is because the average price for one is 80$ out of my budget.
jaster93
ii-Crazy Sunshine

oh I didnt put anything on the xros loader. I cant believe the xros loader is in color and is a MP3 player. the only reason I dont have one is because the average price for one is 80$ out of my budget.

I'll wait for it to come out in the US so I can understand what's going on. xD
They should start dubbing soon, aren't they like halfway though the series in Japan? D:
ii-Crazy Sunshine
jaster93
ii-Crazy Sunshine

They should start dubbing soon, aren't they like halfway though the series in Japan? D:

Im not really sure I havent seen the last 3 episodes. (I think they have episode 20-23 in sub) any way season 2 I think has 50 episodes but I Know season 1 had way more than 50. (the only reason why I know that is I have the Crunchyroll app for my Ipod touch you can watch alot of different anime). Im guessing there will be 60 to 100 episodes but its hard tell so soon in the season.
jaster93
ii-Crazy Sunshine
jaster93
ii-Crazy Sunshine

Im not really sure I havent seen the last 3 episodes. (I think they have episode 20-23 in sub) any way season 2 I think has 50 episodes but I Know season 1 had way more than 50. (the only reason why I know that is I have the Crunchyroll app for my Ipod touch you can watch alot of different anime). Im guessing there will be 60 to 100 episodes but its hard tell so soon in the season.

Season 1-4 had 50-54 episodes. I'm not sure about Savers, I didn't watch it because of what they did to Agumon. D':
I have the first 4 seasons on dvd, along with a few movies. I got them for my birthday...but they're bootlegged. <x<;
I thought I was intresting how beelzemon (maybe he has a different name but looks just like beelzemon) was a good guy in this series.
User Image
Season 1-4 had 50-54 episodes. I'm not sure about Savers, I didn't watch it because of what they did to Agumon. D':
I have the first 4 seasons on dvd, along with a few movies. I got them for my birthday...but they're bootlegged. <x<;

... really season one only had 50 episodes. I having seen it in such a long time the story was sooo good i thought it had more. If so many had 50 episodes then xros wars probly is bout half way over in Japan.
Then the translation company for Bandai needs to get on the ball because my comp doesn't like the main site that the episodes are streamed from. D:

In the beginning of the commercial you hear and see things that make different sounds when the digivice hears a specific sound you get that digimon. You can go on the digimon web site to see the different digimon you can get to add to your army. any other question bout ask i might be able to answer

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff