Welcome to Gaia! ::

ii-Crazy Sunshine
Then the translation company for Bandai needs to get on the ball because my comp doesn't like the main site that the episodes are streamed from. D:

Which web site did you use?
jaster93
ii-Crazy Sunshine
Then the translation company for Bandai needs to get on the ball because my comp doesn't like the main site that the episodes are streamed from. D:

DigimonXrosWars.com
off topic but Im getting the 2009 digimon NEO digivice bought it on ebay. It is post to be like the first season but the only Digimon in it are gabumon patamon agumon and gomamon. It cost bout 25-30 dollars I got mine on Ebay. Omnimon is post to be in it though, One of the reason i got it other than I never played the first season digivice.
ii-Crazy Sunshine
jaster93
ii-Crazy Sunshine

DigimonXrosWars.com

thats the web site I use. I have problems with it sometimes. I dont like how it takes you to a different web site to watch the show. the web site not very user friendly and it slows down at least my computer by alot.
jaster93
off topic but Im getting the 2009 digimon NEO digivice bought it on ebay. It is post to be like the first season but the only Digimon in it are gabumon patamon agumon and gomamon. It cost bout 25-30 dollars I got mine on Ebay. Omnimon is post to be in it though, One of the reason i got it other than I never played the first season digivice.

... oh I forgot its for Asia but the directions should be in what ever asian language (trying to politically correct) smile

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
I started looking for Xros Wars like a mad woman because I heard that Myotismon/VenomMyotismon was going to be a villain in it.

I AM DISAPPOINT.

Ehhh. I am so behind. I have only watched the first episode. sweatdrop
Dandy Highwaymen
I started looking for Xros Wars like a mad woman because I heard that Myotismon/VenomMyotismon was going to be a villain in it.

I AM DISAPPOINT.

haha I only seen maybe epsoide 1-3 then skipped to 16-19 sweatdrop I find this season is way better than season 5. how do you have DIGIMON WITH NO ONE WEARING GOGGLES!!! gonk

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
jaster93
Dandy Highwaymen

I AM DISAPPOINT.

haha I only seen maybe epsoide 1-3 then skipped to 16-19 sweatdrop I find this season is way better than season 5. how do you have DIGIMON WITH NO ONE WEARING GOGGLES!!! gonk

But season 5 had DemiDevimon in it...

I need to catch up. AND YES.
the goggles.
where are they.

To be honest, I'd watch any season of Digimon as long as it has Myotismon in it, because he's my favorite Digimon ever and because the inner 10 year old fan girl in me refuses to let go. The season could be awful, but I'd watch it.

Which is why I enjoyed Adventure 02.
strike]But season 5 had DemiDevimon in it...

I need to catch up. AND YES.
the goggles.
where are they.

To be honest, I'd watch any season of Digimon as long as it has Myotismon in it, because he's my favorite Digimon ever and because the inner 10 year old fan girl in me refuses to let go. The season could be awful, but I'd watch it.

Which is why I enjoyed Adventure 02.

haha digimon season 1 and 2 are my favs to three top fav bad guys are lucemon season 4and6 piemon season1 and Myotismon 1and2.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

this is the New digimon world game it has not even can out in Japan yet but I hope it come to the US. (finally Agumon does not have the red belts on his paws.. claws??) The red belts over kill for a already wicked digimon
every digimon world has a main digimon you start of with bearmon to lunamon to the new digimon Spadamon. Not much is know bout him yet but he looks cool cant wait to see what he digivolves to!! smile

Wrathful Shade

I'm in the process of re-watching all of digimon starting from season 1. I've currently just started Digmion Tamers and I'm looking forward to watching this.
jaster93

this is the New digimon world game it has not even can out in Japan yet but I hope it come to the US. (finally Agumon does not have the red belts on his paws.. claws??) The red belts over kill for a already wicked digimon

so far they have announced that there will be 350 digimon I hope thats not all the digimon they put in that game or that will be a horrorable game.. crying
Shadow the Hellspawn
I'm in the process of re-watching all of digimon starting from season 1. I've currently just started Digmion Tamers and I'm looking forward to watching this.

digimon tamers had a sad ending
Shadow the Hellspawn

...wait a sec what do you have to watch the older episodes? dvds??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff