Plushies 0.26876141457745 26.9% [ 6475 ]
Key-Chains 0.051261829652997 5.1% [ 1235 ]
Figures 0.034990868338038 3.5% [ 843 ]
Pictures 0.054623941557363 5.5% [ 1316 ]
Other 0.036526647849909 3.7% [ 880 ]
ALL CHIBI STUFF ROCKS!!!!!!! 0.55383529802424 55.4% [ 13343 ]
Total Votes:[ 24092 ]

Junkie-kun, I wonder why you are sort of ignorming my posts.... ><
I just got some new additions finally, but I will get some new Anime merchandise the next time I am at the store I was at. They mostly had Nintendo plushies. >< I was gonna get a Wario and Waluigi as well as a Goomba, but they were too expensive for me, so I settled down for these two plushies.

Picture of the newest addition to my collection:

User Image

Well, I think these are Legit, but I'm not entirely sure.
I just got them and paid 30 dollars for both. confused

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Okita Sakata
I just got some new additions finally, but I will get some new Anime merchandise the next time I am at the store I was at. They mostly had Nintendo plushies. >< I was gonna get a Wario and Waluigi as well as a Goomba, but they were too expensive for me, so I settled down for these two plushies.

User Image

Oh, I'm sorry sweatdrop ... I didn't mean to seem like I was ignoring you xp . Just been kind of busy IRL lately, so I've just been replying to people pretty randomly on Gaia.

Anyway, I believe both those plushies are autentic 3nodding . Does the store you got them at have an online store, by chance? I'd like to check them out if possible... Always looking for good places to order authentic anime swag from xd .
AnimeJunkie-kun
Okita Sakata

User Image

Oh, I'm sorry sweatdrop ... I didn't mean to seem like I was ignoring you xp . Just been kind of busy IRL lately, so I've just been replying to people pretty randomly on Gaia.

Anyway, I believe both those plushies are autentic 3nodding . Does the store you got them at have an online store, by chance? I'd like to check them out if possible... Always looking for good places to order authentic anime swag from xd .

It's okay. I got them at a store called 3D games.
Aweeeeeeehhhhhh heart
Ahhhhhhh I ordered this Madoka and this Homura since I won't need to pay until November yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Contemplating this seriously and this is kinda of a... need....
User Image

So I finially gotten around to taking a picture of the little chibi charms I had. OK. So the first row is Chikorita (PKMN), Luffy (OP), Zolo (OP), Krory (DGM), Su (SG), and Kakashi (Na). Second row is Itachi, Rock lee, Sasuke and Naruto. And everything else are the little accessories that came with the Naruto chibis. (:

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
BreathLessX
User Image

So I finially gotten around to taking a picture of the little chibi charms I had. OK. So the first row is Chikorita (PKMN), Luffy (OP), Zolo (OP), Krory (DGM), Su (SG), and Kakashi (Na). Second row is Itachi, Rock lee, Sasuke and Naruto. And everything else are the little accessories that came with the Naruto chibis. (:

Cute whee .

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Ronrey Longcat
Ahhhhhhh I ordered this Madoka and this Homura since I won't need to pay until November yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Contemplating this seriously and this is kinda of a... need....

Ah, so your considering getting a new plushie whee ? Hopefully Vajra-cosplay Akira-chan will be in my collection before the end of Summer.
I actually withdraw my previous statement of not liking/needing nendroids. I. MUST. HAVE.YUNE.

User ImageUser Image
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG.

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Fuwa No Mi
I actually withdraw my previous statement of not liking/needing nendroids. I. MUST. HAVE.YUNE.

User ImageUser Image
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG.

Happy you changed your mind about Nendos mrgreen .

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
.... Wow... Now I know I HAVE to get that Akira plushie! There's a bonus section in volume 8 of the manga from Macross Ace, 2009 issue, vol. 3, that has the characters talking about their crossover Lucky*Star x Macross Frontier Ichiban-Kuji figures eek ! It's like FATE, or something rofl !...

Explorer

I have a Sora and Roxas plushie :3

The Roxas one was the last one in a box of plushies at a con I went to recently!
Next week, I will get some Final Fantasy Plushies and other ones too. <33
I get paid again next week for that. I'm also going to see Distant Worlds preformance in Houston this year on Saturday. I'll let you guys know how that went. I don't know if they are going to sell chibi things at the preformance, but I hope they do! crying

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Okita Sakata
Next week, I will get some Final Fantasy Plushies and other ones too. <33
I get paid again next week for that. I'm also going to see Distant Worlds preformance in Houston this year on Saturday. I'll let you guys know how that went. I don't know if they are going to sell chibi things at the preformance, but I hope they do! crying

Cool 3nodding .

So, is that a J-Rock band?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas