• Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
AnimeJunkie-kun
Almighty Cloud
x-xCutie_AzNx-x
Almighty Cloud
User Image

Figures are the limited edition type that came with your pre-order of Pokemon Heart Gold / Silver Soul for the Nintendo DS. Those are not Banpresto figures, unfortunately.
They are Kaiyodo.

really? i havent gotten my new pokemon games yet im really into the FF13 game right now xD
User Image

Really and yes, I am also very into XIII.
I got them both. I got Final Fantasy XIII late, due to my mom was in Dallas until Friday.. so a few days after Launch I got it. (So, really I got it on Saturday on the FIRST week of releasal)
Then, I own the limited edition Strategy Guide. (Limited to 210,000 Units) Then, on Sunday afternoon I turned around and head to GameStop to pick up my Pokemon games and through GameStop was the pre-order bonus of two figures, as shown and the boxes says Kaiyodo on it. Not Banpresto.

You definitely have a lot of gaming to do, don't you xd ? My best friend's fiance got FFVIII right when it was released 3nodding . I watched her play it for a few minutes when I was at their apartment earlier this week. The graphics in the game are just awe-inspiring eek !
User Image

Yep, I do tons of gaming. >w<
Also, if people here on the topic wants to friend me, I don't mind. <3

Ruthless Elder

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Wow....... mighty large collection of stuff there. u rich or somethin' gonk

I want a Lain plushie but the one available looks weird to me confused

3,500 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
kamotsuki

Really? She's adorable in my opinion whee .
CHIBIS R COOL! 4laugh

3,500 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Almighty Cloud
AnimeJunkie-kun
Almighty Cloud
x-xCutie_AzNx-x
Almighty Cloud
User Image

Figures are the limited edition type that came with your pre-order of Pokemon Heart Gold / Silver Soul for the Nintendo DS. Those are not Banpresto figures, unfortunately.
They are Kaiyodo.

really? i havent gotten my new pokemon games yet im really into the FF13 game right now xD
User Image

I got them both. I got Final Fantasy XIII late, due to my mom was in Dallas until Friday.. so a few days after Launch I got it. (So, really I got it on Saturday on the FIRST week of releasal)
Then, I own the limited edition Strategy Guide. (Limited to 210,000 Units) Then, on Sunday afternoon I turned around and head to GameStop to pick up my Pokemon games and through GameStop was the pre-order bonus of two figures, as shown and the boxes says Kaiyodo on it. Not Banpresto.

You definitely have a lot of gaming to do, don't you xd ? My best friend's fiance got FFVIII right when it was released 3nodding . I watched her play it for a few minutes when I was at their apartment earlier this week. The graphics in the game are just awe-inspiring eek !
User Image

My best friend is always gaming as well xd .

Ruthless Elder

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Chibi Angel Akari-chan
kamotsuki

her face and hair aren't really well done. thought about buying anyways because it's lain and that's my favorite series and character but when i saw it in stores in person it just didn't look enough like lain. i like the bear outfit and slippers though

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
kamotsuki
Chibi Angel Akari-chan
kamotsuki

her face and hair aren't really well done. thought about buying anyways because it's lain and that's my favorite series and character but when i saw it in stores in person it just didn't look enough like lain. i like the bear outfit and slippers though

Aww.. Well, you should get her if you have the chance again 3nodding .

Ruthless Elder

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
AnimeJunkie-kun
kamotsuki
Chibi Angel Akari-chan
kamotsuki

I may just be over critical of it though since i luv her heart i want her bear stuff for my own. lol

3,500 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
kamotsuki
AnimeJunkie-kun
kamotsuki
Chibi Angel Akari-chan
kamotsuki

I may just be over critical of it though since i luv her heart i want her bear stuff for my own. lol

Yeah, I'd LOVE to have a pair of teddy bear PJs and matching slippers like she has rofl !
Almighty Cloud
AnimeJunkie-kun
Almighty Cloud
x-xCutie_AzNx-x
Almighty Cloud
User Image

They are Kaiyodo.

User Image

User Image

same here. I do tons of gaming as well =)*it leads to no homework for me* xD

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I'm not really much of a gamer myself... I do love Sonic The Hedgehog and fighting games, though 3nodding .

8,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Can't believe the release date for the SZS anime has been delayed. D:
I was looking forward to that!
Ah well, I suppose it gives me more time to save up for it after London Expo (That's if I actually go, still unsure if anyone can take me).

Also, authentic L broke while I was animating. Why is it always the authentic Death Note nendos that break?! gonk
Thank god for having the bootleg to use for spare parts. That's the only reason I don't mind owning that bootleg now, it's useful for when the authentic breaks.

((What sort of cheese was that?))
Fluffball of Osaka
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Can't believe the release date for the SZS anime has been delayed. D:
I was looking forward to that!
Ah well, I suppose it gives me more time to save up for it after London Expo (That's if I actually go, still unsure if anyone can take me).

Also, authentic L broke while I was animating. Why is it always the authentic Death Note nendos that break?! gonk
Thank god for having the bootleg to use for spare parts. That's the only reason I don't mind owning that bootleg now, it's useful for when the authentic breaks.

((What sort of cheese was that?))

maybe you should of used the bootleg L for shooting =) Authentics are so valuable in every case for collector's item =)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff