Total Votes:[ 24092 ]

AnimeJunkie-kun
Le Fuwa Kitty
AnimeJunkie-kun
Le Fuwa Kitty
Chibi Angel Akari-chan
Le Fuwa Kitty
User Image

Shichibukai figures are finally being released, praise the Lord.

I'm not sure of the prices yet, but they will probably be through the roof.

That and they don't come out until June.

;___;

Those are some nice looking figures... But, yeah, they probably won't be cheap sweatdrop .

You seem to be mainly collect One Piece figures, but do you collect figures from any other series, and do you have any chibies or anime plushies?

I only want like 4 out of the 8 there, so I'll save a little money at least...

I'm considering a few figurines from Strike Witches or BRS.

I don't have chibi's or anime plushies, I find that I will lose them easily and/or they will end up being destroyed by my little brother.

xd ...

Ah, I see. That makes sense. Plushies are very fragile, after all.

They are.

Figurines looks nice almost anywhere, where plushies can seem overcrowding on a shelf.

You're right about that too... It's easy to tell from the pictures of my full collection that I'm running out of room for my plushies sweatdrop . I don't intend to stop collecting them, though. I'll just MAKE room xd .

I have limited shelf space, so I have to store some on my computer desk, which clutters up and cause a mess when I'm trying to do homework. My single shelf is already 99% full, so it's impossible.

Finally got my giant Drifloon. >> He now rests on the spare chair in my room, alongside my coyote pelts. D: I have to install a hook on my ceiling so he can hang from it, but for now he can chill with the coyotes and Pokedolls. I'll post a picture in a little while!

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Momo Kurama
AnimeJunkie-kun
Momo Kurama
Chibi Angel Akari-chan
Momo Kurama

User Image
heart I realized under your "regular friends list" on the first page, you still have me as Hanna-ya, lol heart

You're Hanna-ya?! I didn't realize xd ... Welcome back! Sorry to say, but I actually barely remember you, though sweatdrop .

User Image
heart I had the naraku plushie doll, remember? heart

User Image

Yes! I remember you now 4laugh ! *Huggles* So, have any new plushies User Image ?

User Image
heart I'm still waiting for my Holo plushie from Spice and Wolf. It was released last week, and still waiting in the mail for it. heart

Oh yeah! I remember you mentioning that now..

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Grey Tier
Finally got my giant Drifloon. >> He now rests on the spare chair in my room, alongside my coyote pelts. D: I have to install a hook on my ceiling so he can hang from it, but for now he can chill with the coyotes and Pokedolls. I'll post a picture in a little while!

Awesome 4laugh .

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Le Fuwa Kitty
AnimeJunkie-kun
Le Fuwa Kitty
AnimeJunkie-kun
Le Fuwa Kitty

I only want like 4 out of the 8 there, so I'll save a little money at least...

I'm considering a few figurines from Strike Witches or BRS.

I don't have chibi's or anime plushies, I find that I will lose them easily and/or they will end up being destroyed by my little brother.

xd ...

Ah, I see. That makes sense. Plushies are very fragile, after all.

They are.

Figurines looks nice almost anywhere, where plushies can seem overcrowding on a shelf.

You're right about that too... It's easy to tell from the pictures of my full collection that I'm running out of room for my plushies sweatdrop . I don't intend to stop collecting them, though. I'll just MAKE room xd .

I have limited shelf space, so I have to store some on my computer desk, which clutters up and cause a mess when I'm trying to do homework. My single shelf is already 99% full, so it's impossible.

Yeah... Actually, most of my room is taken up by my Snoopy/PEANUTS collection.

8,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
AnimeJunkie-kun
Fluffball of Osaka
AnimeJunkie-kun
Fluffball of Osaka
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Went to see Ponyo at the cinema today. It was so adorable! 4laugh
I swear, it's probably the cutest film I've seen in a long time, I was "aaaaw"ing all the way through it.
And I checked my bank account, I've got £100 more than I thought I had! eek
So I've sent some to Paypal so I can buy more figures.
Also, I've just found out that the Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei anime's been licensed!
I swear, that's going to be the first DVD I import from America. heart

((What sort of cheese was that?))

Lucky! Hope I get the chance to see it soon xp ...

Anyway, sounds like you're having another good week xd . Hmm, I know you need more figures for your movie, but maybe you should consider ordering a new plushie User Image ? It's been awhile since you last added to your anime plushie collection, after all.

That's awesome about SZS whee . You definitely should order it when it comes out 3nodding .

It was so cute. (Totally wants a Ponyo plushie). whee

I know, I know. But the other set of Death Note Petit-Nendos are released either this month or next month so I want to order the Near and Mikami figures from AnimeSekai if they've got them. I'm considering ordering either the Luka or the Italy plushie too though if I have enough money left over.

I really should, I've been wanting a DVD release for ages. It's a good thing my sister got a free American DVD player from her boyfriend's dad, means I don't have to spend a ton on a multi-region DVD player to import anime DVDs from America.
Only, I've heard it can be quite expensive ordering DVDs from America, worse so than plushies or figures. I'll just check with another forum I post in (that's specifically for anime fans in the UK) to see how much exactly would I be paying for it.
EDIT: Already got a response, they recommended me this site. It's based in Europe so there's no extra customs charges, but they sell a lot of American DVD/Blu-Ray releases, including anime.
I guess closer to the release date I'll check that site.

EDIT: Or I might just get the Ponyo plushie from JBox instead of Italy or Luka. I've been wanting to buy some sweets from that site anyway, I could include it with my order.
EDIT...AGAIN: Or not. Just noticed there's only one left in stock.

Yeah, I know how much you want those Petite-Nendos, but you should definitely get one of those plushies if you have any money left 3nodding .

It's cool that you got an American DVD player for free whee . It's also cool that there's a good UK-based online store you can order American anime DVDs from. Just checked the site myself, and they apparently have the Lucky Star DVDs 4laugh . Hopefully they'll get SZS.

Aww! That plushie is SOOO CUTE 4laugh ! Too bad there's only one left in stock, though sad ...

I don't think the petite-nendos will cost too much (unless I decide to take advantage of that $50 coupon), but I also want to buy a new dress I've had my eye on. After those, I'll consider a plushie. (Actually, I don't remember if AnimeSekai does plushies too, if so I can add those to my order so I can use my coupon)

Actually, on the American DVD site, it says the special edition of Ponyo comes with a free plushie, so I could just wait to see if the UK release is the same instead of ordering it online. Only, considering how unsuccessful Ponyo was in the cinema over here (it failed to make the top 10), I doubt we'll get a special edition with plushie. emo
Still, fingers crossed.

User Image
I want thissoooooo bad :'(
AnimeJunkie-kun
x-xCutie_AzNx-x
AnimeJunkie-kun
x-xCutie_AzNx-x
I have also ordered black star plush from sould eater that makes two but at least ill know when im gonna see them ^.^ So anyways...
User Image

That's cool 3nodding . When they arrive you should post a picture of your whole plushie collection User Image . I don't think you have posted a pic of your full collection yet confused ...

Cute 4laugh ! But aren't you going to take the other one out of that stuffy plastic sad ?

Nope not my whole collection,Yea i just took a quick pick of it xD

So, you definitely need to post a pic of your whole collection, then mrgreen .

Definitely when i have the time to im always so busy..some how and now that i have soul and black star preordered im wondering if there's Death the Kid i really want to manage to get the athentic him he's so hilarious with the "symettrical" thing. xD Im not sure if i want to get Maka yet because she looks kind of wierd but cute so...i cant really make up my mind of getting her yet..my only intention of getting her is so i can get the soul eater collection...so far i have only seen counterfeit's of Death the Kid...
Maka Plushie
Excalibur
As annoying as Excalibur is in Soul Eater i do have plans on getting ^.^ Maka to just for Soul Eater set of Plushies

Wheezing Sex Symbol

6,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

User Image
heart Yay! I have finally gotten pictures of Holo-chan! She came in the mail on Tuesday ^^
I can say she's getting along quite well with the rest of the group
User Image
Kawaii desu!!!!! heart

User Image
Definitely worth the wait!

User Image
Her cape comes off!

User Image
She's telling Koga she's the alpha wolf here.

User Image
Her and Shippo seem to get along well though

User Image
I don't think Naraku likes her though. rofl

heart

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Momo Kurama

User Image
heart Yay! I have finally gotten pictures of Holo-chan! She came in the mail on Tuesday ^^
User Image
Kawaii desu!!!!! heart

User Image

User Image
Her cape comes off!

User Image

User Image

User Image

heart

So cute 4laugh ! Funny pics rofl ! She's pretty big, too, isn't she?

I'm curious... Where did you order her from? Toys Logic doesn't get that plushie in stock until the end of March xp .

8,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Well, my paypal money's gone in, though the petit-nendos haven't been released yet, so I'm going to check next week to see if AnimeSekai have the indivduals.
For now, I just bought myself a nice dress. whee

But after the figures, I think I'm just going to save my money for London Expo, seems like the sensible thing to do.
Of course, I need to buy cosplay supplies too. Such as an appropriate wig.
I'm cosplaying Meru from SZS though, so I can just recycle October's Abiru cosplay, and buy a wig/accessories.

Wheezing Sex Symbol

6,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
AnimeJunkie-kun
Momo Kurama

User Image
User Image
Kawaii desu!!!!! heart

User Image

User Image
Her cape comes off!

User Image

User Image

User Image

heart

I'm curious... Where did you order her from? Toys Logic doesn't get that plushie in stock until the end of March xp .

User Image
heart I had in reserve at the hobby search store
I saw her on other sites as well, but I had already put her on hold there. Good thing I did, because she's sold out now. heart

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Momo Kurama
AnimeJunkie-kun
Momo Kurama

User Image
User Image
Kawaii desu!!!!! heart

User Image

User Image
Her cape comes off!

User Image

User Image

User Image

heart

User Image
heart I had in reserve at the hobby search store
I saw her on other sites as well, but I had already put her on hold there. Good thing I did, because she's sold out now. heart

Also, you probably would have had to wait longer before she arrived if you had ordered her from somewhere else 3nodding .

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
x-xCutie_AzNx-x
AnimeJunkie-kun
x-xCutie_AzNx-x
AnimeJunkie-kun
x-xCutie_AzNx-x
I have also ordered black star plush from sould eater that makes two but at least ill know when im gonna see them ^.^ So anyways...
User Image

That's cool 3nodding . When they arrive you should post a picture of your whole plushie collection User Image . I don't think you have posted a pic of your full collection yet confused ...

Cute 4laugh ! But aren't you going to take the other one out of that stuffy plastic sad ?

Nope not my whole collection,Yea i just took a quick pick of it xD

So, you definitely need to post a pic of your whole collection, then mrgreen .

Definitely when i have the time to im always so busy..some how and now that i have soul and black star preordered im wondering if there's Death the Kid i really want to manage to get the athentic him he's so hilarious with the "symettrical" thing. xD Im not sure if i want to get Maka yet because she looks kind of wierd but cute so...i cant really make up my mind of getting her yet..my only intention of getting her is so i can get the soul eater collection...so far i have only seen counterfeit's of Death the Kid...

It would be cool for you to have a full set of SE plushies 3nodding .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff