Plushies 0.26876141457745 26.9% [ 6475 ]
Key-Chains 0.051261829652997 5.1% [ 1235 ]
Figures 0.034990868338038 3.5% [ 843 ]
Pictures 0.054623941557363 5.5% [ 1316 ]
Other 0.036526647849909 3.7% [ 880 ]
ALL CHIBI STUFF ROCKS!!!!!!! 0.55383529802424 55.4% [ 13343 ]
Total Votes:[ 24092 ]

AnimeJunkie-kun
YAYZ blaugh ! All the stuff I ordered last week came in (except for the stuff I pre-ordered from TL and the stuff that's on backorder on RS, of course). So I now have my Ginpachi-sensei plushie and my InuYasha and Kagome phone straps 4laugh heart ! I'll post pictures of them and update the first page later this evening 3nodding . Got some homework to work on right now xp .

That's great Junkie~!
Can't wait to see the pics! >3<

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Yume Owarinai
AnimeJunkie-kun
YAYZ blaugh ! All the stuff I ordered last week came in (except for the stuff I pre-ordered from TL and the stuff that's on backorder on RS, of course). So I now have my Ginpachi-sensei plushie and my InuYasha and Kagome phone straps 4laugh heart ! I'll post pictures of them and update the first page later this evening 3nodding . Got some homework to work on right now xp .

That's great Junkie~!
Can't wait to see the pics! >3<

Yeah User Image . Both InuYasha and Kagome are hanging from my phone right now xd . And I just remembered I still need to put my phone on charge xp ...

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Oh yeah! Forgot to mention my Lucky Star OVA DVD also came in 3nodding . Now I own the ENTIRE series + the OVA on DVD mrgreen !

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Fluffball of Osaka
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Just sent an order to Toylet for Authentic L. :'D
I don't think he'll arrive in time for the animation though. I'm going to borrow my little cousin's doll as his replacement, since the role I was using L for could be suited for any figure/doll.
If he arrives during the time I'm animating, he can just be an extra dancing around in the background. sweatdrop
Was a nightmare ordering him though. Firefox closed itself the first time I attempted to, the entire computer shut down the second time... I was a little worried that I'd be paying for 3 figures.
But no, after I completed it the order was only $76 including shipping, so everything's okay as far as I know.

Now lets just keep our fingers crossed ToyLet really are as honest as they seem and that Authentic L really is authentic. 3nodding

((Look at that poor man. Not only has he just been screwed by a giant eye, but he's now giving birth.))

That's great whee ! Sucks that he probably can't be a main character in your movie, but maybe he will arrive in time to be an extra 3nodding .

3 times User Image ?! Sounds like your computer might have a virus sweatdrop ...

I'm sure they are trustworthy 3nodding .

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Yume Owarinai
About eBay: Eh, true.
Take for example the counterfit Vocaloid, Naruto, and Kingdom Hearts plush toys that are found there....
Of course, if you do not mind cuonterfit, it does not make a difference.

Very true. But, you know me. I say you shouldn't order counterfeits at all if you know the difference xp . Or you should at least not buy many if you know the difference.

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Almighty Cloud
User Image

I am trying to get my hands on a Sebastian Nendo, but why are they so expensive?! crying User Image

Is he more expensive than other Nendos confused ?

8,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
AnimeJunkie-kun
Fluffball of Osaka

Just sent an order to Toylet for Authentic L. :'D
I don't think he'll arrive in time for the animation though. I'm going to borrow my little cousin's doll as his replacement, since the role I was using L for could be suited for any figure/doll.
If he arrives during the time I'm animating, he can just be an extra dancing around in the background. sweatdrop
Was a nightmare ordering him though. Firefox closed itself the first time I attempted to, the entire computer shut down the second time... I was a little worried that I'd be paying for 3 figures.
But no, after I completed it the order was only $76 including shipping, so everything's okay as far as I know.

Now lets just keep our fingers crossed ToyLet really are as honest as they seem and that Authentic L really is authentic. 3nodding

((Look at that poor man. Not only has he just been screwed by a giant eye, but he's now giving birth.))

That's great whee ! Sucks that he probably can't be a main character in your movie, but maybe he will arrive in time to be an extra 3nodding .

3 times User Image ?! Sounds like your computer might have a virus sweatdrop ...

I'm sure they are trustworthy 3nodding .

I already have an idea of what L could be doing if he does arrive in time after all.

I hope not! gonk I've only just got my computer recovered from a virus! gonk

They seem like it, but I'm still a bit worried, especially since L is one of the most commonly-bootlegged nendos.

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Picture time!

No big photo-shoot yet, but I did take pics of each of my newest additions 3nodding .

User Image
Ginpachi-sensei 4laugh heart ! This is the third GinTama plushie in my collection whee .

User Image
InuYasha and Kagome heart ! As you can see, they're currently hanging on my phone whee .

User Image
Extra stuff! This is the Naruto Shippuden wallet I ordered from Power Anime (which turns out to be a pretty crappy wallet, but oh well xp ), Anime Jungle's promo card, and the little Movic Nausicaa postcard I received from Anime Jungle as a free gift 4laugh . Jungle was so nice to me! They even sent a handwritten "thank you" on the invoice paper whee . I'm actually going to cancel my pre-order with TL and order the Konata and Kagami plushie-keychains from them instead 4laugh . AJ has them in stock already, too User Image

Tipsy Man-Lover

8,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
The TnC plushies I got were legit. The tags say so along with the little seal of approval sticker from Nitro+ CHiRAL. Just gotta look at all the info before hitting buy wink

The feedback of the seller helps as well. But yeah, gotta take the chances for something lest you be damned!

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Leone Seraph
The TnC plushies I got were legit. The tags say so along with the little seal of approval sticker from Nitro+ CHiRAL. Just gotta look at all the info before hitting buy wink

The feedback of the seller helps as well. But yeah, gotta take the chances for something lest you be damned!

Yeah, that's definitely the smart way to buy from eBay 3nodding . And I think anything direct from Japan is 100% legit, usually.

8,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

They're really cute Junkie! heart

On another note, if all works well Toyslogic are supposed to be releasing the Hetalia figures today, whoo!
(Should have been earlier but they got delayed by about 4 days)

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Fluffball of Osaka

They're really cute Junkie! heart

On another note, if all works well Toyslogic are supposed to be releasing the Hetalia figures today, whoo!
(Should have been earlier but they got delayed by about 4 days)

Thanks User Image .

That's great whee !
inuyasha plushie!!!!!!!!!!! heart
Ho-hum. I'm still quite confused about how Toyslogic works. D: Len was still on preorder when I got him, and I never did get a conformation email as to when he was shipped out. How strange..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff