aww how cute
hehe

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
who doesnt heart chibis?!! i do!
Anime Junkie 17
bump bump bump... Does anyone watch Anime with their plushies? I know this is childish, but I watch InuYasha with my Sesshomaru all the time! Hes so fun to hug up to!
i did with my miroku but then the fluff from his leg was comin out i didnt do it then i waited a whole year for my mom to thix him and i also do it mith kirara and gruntie
Chai.T
who doesnt heart chibis?!! i do!
I heart chibis!!
I can't stand chibi plushies...well..any kind of anime plushies. the hair pisses me off. its like...flat as ******** GAHH you know what I mean if you got some...>_> and so..x.x...stiff.

I make my own..that don't have stiff felt for hair..but they are still adorable ^^ dont get me wrong.. o.x
*goes out and buys more chibi plushies*YAY!!!
I love chibis and plushies. I'm trying to find a Meroko plushie... if they make one... heart
I LOVE PLUSHIES!!!!! but I don't have any sad and theres not that many to choose from in the US just the very popular ones like inuyasha.
I have an Inuyasha plushie! I have him on a doll stand. lol

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
bump bump bump... BUMP exclaim
rpHoroHoro92
o yay i also have kirara and a gruntie!!*hugs them all* and a key chain of a girl with blue hair wearing a maid outfit from chobits!! and my kirara was $16 my gruntie was 20 but the gut gave me a discount and i paid $18
awesome!

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Aww how cute! I wanna get a chibi plushie now. biggrin
Anime Junkie 17
I heart CHIBI ANIME! I THINK ITS SOOO CUTE!!! And I'm a guy so don't think its weird that I think somethings cute. I have a Sesshomaru Plushie my friend's dad bought for me at Suncoast and a Ed from FMA Keychain I got for my b-day from Hot Topic! This thread is for posting about your Chibi stuff and your love for Chibi Anime!

User Image User Image
Sesshie Plushie & Chibi Ed Keychain
(Courtesy of www.hottopic.com)

how much was the ed keychain?? that's soooooo cute. i want it!
it's not exactly chibi but I have an adorable kuroneko-sama plushie heart

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Flaming Kitsune
Anime Junkie 17
I heart CHIBI ANIME! I THINK ITS SOOO CUTE!!! And I'm a guy so don't think its weird that I think somethings cute. I have a Sesshomaru Plushie my friend's dad bought for me at Suncoast and a Ed from FMA Keychain I got for my b-day from Hot Topic! This thread is for posting about your Chibi stuff and your love for Chibi Anime!

User Image User Image
Sesshie Plushie & Chibi Ed Keychain
(Courtesy of www.hottopic.com)

how much was the ed keychain?? that's soooooo cute. i want it!

It was about $4. bump bump bump

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces