Welcome to Gaia! ::

Best:
- Meeting Kari Wahlgren (Haruko from FLCL) at AnimeNEXT 2006
- Meeting Vic Mignonga at same con after being almost certain I would not get his autograph
- Getting not one, but two pics taken with Johnny Yong Bosch at Tandokucon 2007
- Getting to attend Ohayocon 2009 after thinking I would be unable to go at all
- Beating some guy in a game of Pokemon at Tandokucon 2007 while his girlfriend was cheering ME on (she was kinda cute, to be honest)

Worst:
- Coming home sick from Ohayocon 2009 and AnimeNEXT 2007
- Just about every other aspect of Tandokucon 2007 (to anyone who lives in the Philadelphia area, that's why Philly never has any anime cons)
- Coming in 2nd in the Pokemon TCG tournament at AnimeNEXT 2007 to my best friend who pretty much slow played the entire game (still wish he was around, though)

and I have to post this pic:
User Image

Premium Gaian

sinfully_cute
Marshmlow1
sinfully_cute
Yukineko no Kurai
Worst: When I went to a Sailor Moon something-or-other Show and they were all waaay overweight in short skirts. Panty shots I never wanted to see. Oh, and yaoi fangirls.

Best: Went to Vic Mignogna"s first and last ever 'Vic Mignogna Shares Too Much' panel.

I'm jealous. The 18+ share-too-much-panels are great. Nabeshin crashed one I went to, it was hilarious. My best moments have been meeting favorite VAs, seeing cosplays, winning stuff at anime jeopardy, and going to panels where you actually learn something.

Worst moments? There was one time I cosplayed all day and NO ONE actually recognized my character or said anything. I got tired of it and changed, and FIVE minutes later this retard fat guy comes up behind me and hugs me. I got all pissed, but maybe if it happened five minutes before I would have cut him a tiny bit of slack. Then again, if I asked if he hugged me because he recognized my character and he said no, I would've ******** smacked him. xp

Nabeshin?..As in the person that was part of the Excel Saga, or someone cosplayed as him?

The real Nabeshin, aka Shinichi Watanabe, the director of Excel Saga and the Wallflower who likes to insert himself into anime.

I know his name lol..He is freaking awesome, and now I am jealous DX I LOVE THAT GUY Just like I love that cracked up series.

Dapper Ladykiller

Marshmlow1
sinfully_cute
Marshmlow1
sinfully_cute
Yukineko no Kurai
Worst: When I went to a Sailor Moon something-or-other Show and they were all waaay overweight in short skirts. Panty shots I never wanted to see. Oh, and yaoi fangirls.

Best: Went to Vic Mignogna"s first and last ever 'Vic Mignogna Shares Too Much' panel.

I'm jealous. The 18+ share-too-much-panels are great. Nabeshin crashed one I went to, it was hilarious. My best moments have been meeting favorite VAs, seeing cosplays, winning stuff at anime jeopardy, and going to panels where you actually learn something.

Worst moments? There was one time I cosplayed all day and NO ONE actually recognized my character or said anything. I got tired of it and changed, and FIVE minutes later this retard fat guy comes up behind me and hugs me. I got all pissed, but maybe if it happened five minutes before I would have cut him a tiny bit of slack. Then again, if I asked if he hugged me because he recognized my character and he said no, I would've ******** smacked him. xp

Nabeshin?..As in the person that was part of the Excel Saga, or someone cosplayed as him?

The real Nabeshin, aka Shinichi Watanabe, the director of Excel Saga and the Wallflower who likes to insert himself into anime.

I know his name lol..He is freaking awesome, and now I am jealous DX I LOVE THAT GUY Just like I love that cracked up series.

He talked about how he held up his hand in a shocker sign when leaving the closing ceremonies of a convention, because that's one of the things he learned in America. Also, he stood in line for his own panel until someone said something. He really is awesome. whee

Premium Gaian

sinfully_cute
Marshmlow1
sinfully_cute
Marshmlow1
sinfully_cute
Yukineko no Kurai

He talked about how he held up his hand in a shocker sign when leaving the closing ceremonies of a convention, because that's one of the things he learned in America. Also, he stood in line for his own panel until someone said something. He really is awesome. whee

OMG THAT IS AWESOME I have never been to a con before..And I would LOVE to go to one with him in it..I am 20..So I can go to those 'Share Too Much Panels'
Best:

-getting glomped and getting alot of attention as kakashi at sakura con 2010
-being greeted in character by vic M. as roy mustang and him being ed
- hitting booster gold on the lip by mistake with my sword as squall druing a final fantasy fight
- cosplaying as a kaname from vampire knight and scaring the crap out of people with my fangs
-it seem at most cons no matter my cosplay i get asked by random people for info like im some kind of legend
- it seems vendors are more friendly to me than normal con goers
-getting cheered on by seperoth , genisis and the whole ff cast while playing an arcade game

worst:
-getting no applause during an anime dating game
-getting left out from a photo shoot from a series that i was cosplaying from
-having no one to hang with at a large con

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
worst: cosplayers thinking they are all that

best: rave rooms and dealers rooms

Quick Reply

Submit