Yes. Pick a language, damn it! 0.32782719186785 32.8% [ 258 ]
No. It's no big deal 0.49174078780178 49.2% [ 387 ]
Hey! I do that, you a*****e! 0.18043202033037 18.0% [ 142 ]
Total Votes:[ 787 ]
This poll closed on April 5, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 >

I do it all the time you baka lol
I get annoyed when people who can't pronounce it try to say it. I normally end up going up there and slapping them, shouting ,"IT'S KUH-WAI NOT KWAY"
Fantasy Moon
My friends and I are always throwing in Japanese words and phrases in our convos. It's really no big to me.

Ditto..I just do it to be annoying to my family as well. No biggie.
Nn... me and my friends speak broken japanese because we actually care about learning Japanese. The best way for us to learn here ((since there isnt a Japanese class we could take)) is to hop online and pick a few words to work with for a week or so and use them alot. XD Not to mention the REALLY good subs... like Chobits. So... I think its very bearable.. I do it and I hear it all the time.

~=Oishii Pocky!!=~
((Delicious Pocky))
I dthink is really a big deal.....
I'll sometimes use Hikari and Yami in my fanfictions since I like variety. It would get boring if I kept saying dark side all the time. x.x
No, it doesn't really bother me. I don't talk that way but I do write it into my fanfiction stories sometimes. And when I see and/or hear it, it doesn't bother me at all, because I am used to it.

And, on another note, I am also trying to learn the language. I don't speak it that much either way, but, like I said before, I do write it down and such.
It sounds stupid when put into regular convs, whetever you're talking Japanese and inserting random English, or talking English and inserting random Japanese.
that annoys the hell out of me so much!!!!!!!!!!!!! no not really
gomen nasai to those of u who hate the mixing of languages *grins evil grin* anyway, i like to think of it as a way of learning, so don't get so bent out of shape
Hola. Ich hais Kawaii.

*walks off*
Sometimes but I do that. I try my best to say it right and I do, but the ones who say it completly...blah yah. It annoies me.
naw, thats fine, i lthink its kind of dumb but who cares anywys.
your right that is annoying when people do that. pick a language and stick to it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff