Yes. Pick a language, damn it! 0.32782719186785 32.8% [ 258 ]
No. It's no big deal 0.49174078780178 49.2% [ 387 ]
Hey! I do that, you a*****e! 0.18043202033037 18.0% [ 142 ]
Total Votes:[ 787 ]
This poll closed on April 5, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 >

i dont mind it just put the translation somewhere on the page PLEASE gonk
I don't mind it when people actually know what they are saying. Like people who are seriously trying to learn the language, like me. I think people who say, "Inuyasha and Sesshomaru are such kawaiis" are idiots, sure.

I think it's cute when the Japanese people put english in songs and stuff. ^-^ Cute little engrish, tee hee.
no not really
Yes. Especially when the person knows I don't understand what they are saying xp
I do that sometimes. In a conversation i sometimes say a few japanese things and most of them english becuase i am trying to learn how to speak japanese and i am an anime lover so i just sort of got hooked on it as well. Lol. 3nodding
It's ok........... it doesn't bug me at all. I've only seen it a couple of times. oh well. at least it doesn't bug me! lol. I think it's kinda cool to have other people who speak a diffrent language then u even if u sometimes don't under stand it at all. my sister saw a japenese conversation, she didn't understand what they were saying, but she thought it was pretty kewl. she didn't butt in though even though some people do that to people who speak English.so it doesn't really bug me at all. biggrin
It doesn't bug me much, only when people use the words incorrectly... I use japanese myself, but it's generally about 90% japanese sprinkled with english, or else it's a little bit of japanese, chinese, german, english, and any other language that happens to be floating around in my head at the time mixed into a chunky mess that nobody on earth could ever hope to understand...
It's so easy to undestand japanes!!! It's many english, german, and french words used in japanese!
People who know a few words they automatically assume that they can speak Japanese. And they try to act like one, speak, do everything just to get closer to the Japanese culture. It really does bother me, people in my school who are obsessed with Anime they pretend that their Asians/Japanese and they always go off saying "Asian Pride" and stuff, even though their not Asian. I'm Asian, and seeing that really annoys me. Meh, I'll stop my useless babbling now... sweatdrop
I say tid bits of it, when i feel like it though...

Sparkly Millionaire

6,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Hell yes it annoys me. I've been studying Japanese for about four years now and its vexing as heck when you try to find someone to speak Japanese with and EVERYONE feels like they have to tell you what words or random things they know. Not to mention the people who over use kawaii are damned annoying too. English or Japanese use one or the other. If you don't really know Japanese don't use the words stare
it doesn't annoy me when ppl do that...i don't even notice it the japanese parts in the sentence. i guess i'm used to it. heh.
it really doesen't annoy me, i may use some japanese words but if
i do its a word by itself like calling my friend baka, lol
or i say a whole japanese sentence because i'm learning japanese 3nodding
whatz the problem with adding some japanese? my friends does that all the time biggrin biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff