Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Who's your favorite character of the team?

Robin (Tim Drake) 0.15837104072398 15.8% [ 35 ]
Lagoon Boy 0.0090497737556561 0.9% [ 2 ]
Bat Girl 0.054298642533937 5.4% [ 12 ]
Superboy 0.19909502262443 19.9% [ 44 ]
Miss Martian 0.081447963800905 8.1% [ 18 ]
Blue Beetle 0.16289592760181 16.3% [ 36 ]
Wonder Girl 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 17 ]
Beast Boy 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 17 ]
Bumblebee 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 13 ]
Impulse 0.12217194570136 12.2% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 221 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 50 51 52 >

Powerhungry Hunter

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Winniwyn
Erik_Deadman
I havnt even seen action figures a like Walmart. Unless they have a deal with Toysrus or something.. i just havnt seen them, nor have i seen any Thundercats. ANd i really dont think action figures are even really selling now. Legos and such are.. i mean atleast then you can have 'settings' and such. With action figures, its just the figure itself.

There might be doubt, but from what i understand, Pisom is pretty 'respected' by his fellow villans so if he says something, they'd definintly detain her. ANd i wonder, can he actually read her mind? If so then he'll know to take off the charm and then BAM, its all out there.

THey did say there would be a game coming out, one of the things that might be shown in the game was the death of tula.. but i think the game isnt gona happen nnow, esp if the show IS cancled. All that might exist is the comics.. which would be a shame, but atleast it would be something

And so it has been and so it is written,
On the doorway to paradise...

From what I've gathered, the toys only seemed to be available at Target. They were also really crappy looking too though so its no small wonder people didn't want them.

...That those who falter and those who fall
Must pay the price!

Yeah i have seen them in target though i am not sure if the target i work at still sells them. There was also not a lot of variety in the figures since there were only 2 sets. Though with how well done the marvel action figures are and the old dc action figures that came with parts of a larger figure the young justice toys were doomed to start with.

Powerhungry Hunter

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Erik_Deadman
I havnt even seen action figures a like Walmart. Unless they have a deal with Toysrus or something.. i just havnt seen them, nor have i seen any Thundercats. ANd i really dont think action figures are even really selling now. Legos and such are.. i mean atleast then you can have 'settings' and such. With action figures, its just the figure itself.

There might be doubt, but from what i understand, Pisom is pretty 'respected' by his fellow villans so if he says something, they'd definintly detain her. ANd i wonder, can he actually read her mind? If so then he'll know to take off the charm and then BAM, its all out there.

THey did say there would be a game coming out, one of the things that might be shown in the game was the death of tula.. but i think the game isnt gona happen nnow, esp if the show IS cancled. All that might exist is the comics.. which would be a shame, but atleast it would be something

The only problem is does have enough to sway black manta. I could see the other members of the light trusting his judgement over artimis, but in the case of black manta he has plenty of reason to trust what she says also. She could claim that he is still under thee effects of the 'mental trap' he sprung. Since no one checked it is hard to disprove unless prisom still has what ever was used on him sticking out of him.

Depening on when the effects wear off he would probably have his powers back. If he reports this to the other members i can see things going bad, but if he tires to take the amulet himself he could very well give off the idea that he has still gone mad.

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Darthwin Sonuba
Winniwyn
Erik_Deadman

From what I've gathered, the toys only seemed to be available at Target. They were also really crappy looking too though so its no small wonder people didn't want them.

Must pay the price!

Yeah i have seen them in target though i am not sure if the target i work at still sells them. There was also not a lot of variety in the figures since there were only 2 sets. Though with how well done the marvel action figures are and the old dc action figures that came with parts of a larger figure the young justice toys were doomed to start with.

Most Targets probably don't sell them anymore because the toyline was completely discontinued.

Must pay the price!

Lola Reaper's Husband

Dangerous Lover

7,125 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Darthwin Sonuba
Erik_Deadman

The only problem is does have enough to sway black manta. I could see the other members of the light trusting his judgement over artimis, but in the case of black manta he has plenty of reason to trust what she says also. She could claim that he is still under thee effects of the 'mental trap' he sprung. Since no one checked it is hard to disprove unless prisom still has what ever was used on him sticking out of him.

Depening on when the effects wear off he would probably have his powers back. If he reports this to the other members i can see things going bad, but if he tires to take the amulet himself he could very well give off the idea that he has still gone mad.

Again, as i understand it, they just have to yank off the charm and then POFF, there she is. Its not like he'll be laying his hands on Kaldur, if Pismon just needs Artimus.. then i think i think they'll be in trouble, atleast more than they already are in.

Lola Reaper's Husband

Dangerous Lover

7,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Winniwyn
Darthwin Sonuba
Winniwyn
Erik_Deadman

Must pay the price!

Most Targets probably don't sell them anymore because the toyline was completely discontinued.

Must pay the price!

Alot of places im having issues with regarding toys. A particular Halo Mega Blocks one i wanted was at a Walmart one day, gone the next.. couldnt find it online. Mega Blocks had to hunt through their own system even after i gave them the code and said they sold the item through Toysrus but not even Toys said they had the product. Finally like two weeks ago, was in another walmart and there was the item.. STILL NOT ON THEIR SITE!
My point is, lately just cause only one store is suppose to have it, doesnt mean thats true, and just because a 'store' is suppose to have it, doesnt me that particular store in your area WILL.
Its all crap now days and its make me angry.
>.> sorry, had to rant there. But i could think of some cool ideas for the toys, but most action figures suck now days anyways.. its why i dont get them too much.

Devoted Miko

I haven't seen this show yet, but I really want to. Are the DVDs out yet?
New to posting here so sorry if this has been said before but I thought that boy looked like Static Shock though the whole episode. Does anyone else think it's weird that he's going to work for the bad guy? I kind of like it because it's different. Also I don't like that the poll doesn't have an other option because my fav, Nightwing, isn't there so I can't vote for him. Also did anyone else call Green Beetle being bad because that seemed obvious. Also Purplemonkeys, just do what I do and google or bing it. I know for a fact that there are several sites that have all the episodes though for legal reasons I won't post the link.(not sure which ones are legal and which are pirated)

Lola Reaper's Husband

Dangerous Lover

7,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Al the Sloth
New to posting here so sorry if this has been said before but I thought that boy looked like Static Shock though the whole episode. Does anyone else think it's weird that he's going to work for the bad guy? I kind of like it because it's different. Also I don't like that the poll doesn't have an other option because my fav, Nightwing, isn't there so I can't vote for him. Also did anyone else call Green Beetle being bad because that seemed obvious. Also Purplemonkeys, just do what I do and google or bing it. I know for a fact that there are several sites that have all the episodes though for legal reasons I won't post the link.(not sure which ones are legal and which are pirated)

Eh, not sure if he'll be working for the badguys, goig up against Nightwing and his team. Id suspect they will be used as a public image that Lex is 'helping out everyone' and puttng on his charm. But it would be interesting to see Static and the others being used for eviil. Oh, and weclome to the form.
As for Green, when Blue mentioned taking the kids to Green for a safe place, i was like 'yep.. Green is bad.. and so may be blue now.'

Purplemonkey, check out walmart, ive seen the first season there for a while. but ya, Amazon and other places online to order it.
Hahaa, and i think listing those sites are cool. from what i understand, its downloading that makes it illegal watching them online, its not illegal.

Lola Reaper's Husband

Dangerous Lover

7,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Oh, i know its not YJ, but i just HAVE to plug it.. if you can check out the 1st issue of the prequal to the upcoming DC Game.
THe first pannel has Batman in the shadows overlooking soilders marching to the crest of Superman and then toward the end, 5 years before the 1st pannel, Superman accidently kills Lois Lane and their unborn baby
Who's this Mal guy who's wearing the guardian's armor? He makes me think of Cyborg before he got teched out.

Lola Reaper's Husband

Dangerous Lover

7,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Al the Sloth
Who's this Mal guy who's wearing the guardian's armor? He makes me think of Cyborg before he got teched out.

Someone on here told me Mal is that guy from the end of the Teen Titans show, the guy with the horn that could move people from dimension to dimension.
That being said.. maybe they wont take that on for him, i mean as part of the team.. he SHOULD have something. Even nightwing has his skills. But yeah, with the Guardian armor.. maybe they will take him to the cyborg way, but i doubt it. If you watch the show on CN, now and then when they bring up 'heros' on their commecrials before or just after the show, they already showed a 'YJ' drawn/style cyborg so i doubt Mal will do that. If anything, they'll probably show his orgins in the comics.

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
purplemonkeys227
I haven't seen this show yet, but I really want to. Are the DVDs out yet?
All of season 1 is out now. As for season 2... I think only the first half has been released.

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Al the Sloth

Mal Duncan. He's a pre-existing DC character who went through a couple different hero personas before finally settling on Harold. Within the YJ cartoon, specifically, he was friends with Superboy and Miss Martian back in high school. His girlfriend, Karen (Bumble Bee), was also high school friends with them.

Lola Reaper's Husband

Dangerous Lover

7,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Renkon Root
Al the Sloth

Mal Duncan. He's a pre-existing DC character who went through a couple different hero personas before finally settling on Harold. Within the YJ cartoon, specifically, he was friends with Superboy and Miss Martian back in high school. His girlfriend, Karen (Bumble Bee), was also high school friends with them.

O.O oh wow, i totally forgot that was him in highschool.
O.o think they will opt out of the harold identity for now?

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Erik_Deadman
think they will opt out of the harold identity for now?

Considering that he's already had one paradigm shift (or two, depending on what you count), I'm guessing yeah. They're gonna opt out of making him Harold for now. Probably forever since rumor has it they're canceling the show after season 2 ends. As convoluted as the plot is right now, I don't think the series would gain much by having him change hero persona's again so soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff