Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Who's your favorite character of the team?

Robin (Tim Drake) 0.15454545454545 15.5% [ 34 ]
Lagoon Boy 0.0090909090909091 0.9% [ 2 ]
Bat Girl 0.054545454545455 5.5% [ 12 ]
Superboy 0.2 20.0% [ 44 ]
Miss Martian 0.081818181818182 8.2% [ 18 ]
Blue Beetle 0.16363636363636 16.4% [ 36 ]
Wonder Girl 0.077272727272727 7.7% [ 17 ]
Beast Boy 0.077272727272727 7.7% [ 17 ]
Bumblebee 0.059090909090909 5.9% [ 13 ]
Impulse 0.12272727272727 12.3% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 220 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51 52 > >>
feudalkit
According to this:
Quote:
Episode 21: Image

A covert operation against Queen Bee in Qurac forces Miss Martian to finally face her greatest fears and her biggest secrets. But will she reveal those secrets to her friends—or allow what she’s hiding to take down the entire team?

It may be possible. Because what is M'gann hiding? Her real identity as a white martian, or something like that? /snip.

wait,,, what? eek I missed so much of season one because of that 7 odd time slot.The sat morning is better for me. Wally's ok. I like his humor. Of the guys, I still like Robin. At this point mostly because I liked him in teen Titans. A hold over, so sue me sweatdrop I really don't like Aqualad. Even when they used him in Teen Titans. They just have to contrive way to use his,,, ok I'll say it, lame, power.

I like M'gann best. Her powers and personality remind me a bit of Saturngirl, and a little of Phantomgirl.

Invisible Regular

Needs mora Superboy in here:

cool

Can't wait to see if more ladies getting added to the team. wink

Enduring Seeker

SailorSanta
Needs mora Superboy in here:

cool

Can't wait to see if more ladies getting added to the team. wink

LMFAO.

Enduring Seeker

Enduring Seeker

The FAIL moments of Young Justice:

Lonely Shapeshifter

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
feudalkit

That was really funny! rofl
YJ seems to have some really fail moments.
I liked "Revelation" although they could have chosen a better guy to play the Joker. I didn't get the creepy sadistic I-wanna-kill-you-and-all-your-friends-through-laughter-as-your-last-breath-leaves-you vibe like I got with Mark Hamill. This new guy was half-decent but still not quite the Joker I was expecting. I'm looking forward to seeing the next 3 episodes. They sound pretty cool.

The "Light" sounds like they're pretty creepy. If Superman or any one else in the Justice League go over to the "Dark Side" per say, then they have reason to eliminate them. Almost like a semi-dark version of the Justice League themselves.

One of my fave episodes that is up there with "Revelation" is "Secrets." I dunno what is about it that I love the most. Whether it was Artemis/Zatanna bonding time or if it was a Halloween episode or something else altogether. Anyways, the eppie was just simply awesome!!

What about you? What are some your fave episodes? Same question to you on the Light.

Enduring Seeker

mai1001
I liked "Revelation" although they could have chosen a better guy to play the Joker. I didn't get the creepy sadistic I-wanna-kill-you-and-all-your-friends-through-laughter-as-your-last-breath-leaves-you vibe like I got with Mark Hamill. This new guy was half-decent but still not quite the Joker I was expecting. I'm looking forward to seeing the next 3 episodes. They sound pretty cool.

The "Light" sounds like they're pretty creepy. If Superman or any one else in the Justice League go over to the "Dark Side" per say, then they have reason to eliminate them. Almost like a semi-dark version of the Justice League themselves.

One of my fave episodes that is up there with "Revelation" is "Secrets." I dunno what is about it that I love the most. Whether it was Artemis/Zatanna bonding time or if it was a Halloween episode or something else altogether. Anyways, the eppie was just simply awesome!!

What about you? What are some your fave episodes? Same question to you on the Light.

I think that when they brought the Joker in, they were basing him slightly off Heath Ledger's Joker. Just my opinion.

One of my favorite episodes was "Schooled!" where they battle Professor Ivo's android. Loved it because of the bikes, the focus on Superboy, and Artemis being introduced in a foreshadow with her single arrow.

I have no idea about the light, haha. In episode 19 they stole something that looked like an arm of someone from Atlantis. o-o

what'd you think of episode 20 "Coldhearted?" I really liked it a lot. Made me see Wally in a much better light.

Invisible Regular

feudalkit

The PG-rating fails were funny but there were a few more. Also poor wally

Invisible Regular

feudalkit

I think that when they brought the Joker in, they were basing him slightly off Heath Ledger's Joker. Just my opinion.

One of my favorite episodes was "Schooled!" where they battle Professor Ivo's android. Loved it because of the bikes, the focus on Superboy, and Artemis being introduced in a foreshadow with her single arrow.

I have no idea about the light, haha. In episode 19 they stole something that looked like an arm of someone from Atlantis. o-o

what'd you think of episode 20 "Coldhearted?" I really liked it a lot. Made me see Wally in a much better light.

The light is just this vague term they keep throwing around. Or just a play on words since the real master minds behind all this chaos are always in the dark. The thing that was stolen in Downtime was a tentacle from some giant squid thing. It appeared again at the end of episode 19. *pays attention* Oh Wally is just a great character. Artemis was messed up in breaking the news about MM and Superboy though. If that youtube person ever updates their fail video I guess you can call that a shipping fail. xd

Invisible Regular

This made me laugh. rofl Oh memories.

Enduring Seeker

Yesssss! Lol.
Your poll is a little weird, you have the superhero names for some and their secret identities for others. Why not just name them all by their superhero name so it would be easier for people to recognize them. Superboy and Aqualad are a lot more recognizable than Conner and Kaldur.

Enduring Seeker

Okay, thanks for the advice.
feudalkit

There was another PG rating fail I wish it had covered. It's where Artemis loses her arrows and she says "I feel naked and not the good kind." I was like REALLY, for a kids show?? The other PG rating fails weren't as noticable and could be left to interpretation, unlike that one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff