Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Who's your favorite character of the team?

Robin (Tim Drake) 0.15837104072398 15.8% [ 35 ]
Lagoon Boy 0.0090497737556561 0.9% [ 2 ]
Bat Girl 0.054298642533937 5.4% [ 12 ]
Superboy 0.19909502262443 19.9% [ 44 ]
Miss Martian 0.081447963800905 8.1% [ 18 ]
Blue Beetle 0.16289592760181 16.3% [ 36 ]
Wonder Girl 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 17 ]
Beast Boy 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 17 ]
Bumblebee 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 13 ]
Impulse 0.12217194570136 12.2% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 221 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 50 51 52 >

Lola Reaper's Husband

Dangerous Lover

7,125 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Renkon Root
Erik_Deadman
think they will opt out of the harold identity for now?

Considering that he's already had one paradigm shift (or two, depending on what you count), I'm guessing yeah. They're gonna opt out of making him Harold for now. Probably forever since rumor has it they're canceling the show after season 2 ends. As convoluted as the plot is right now, I don't think the series would gain much by having him change hero persona's again so soon.

Have you signed the petition for keep the show? I did, i like it.. even with the slight messups they had at the beginning. It smoothed out for me, i get things and wish it'll continue.
But yeah, if they start doing that, switching him around, it'll be a bit annoying. Keeping him as the 'new' guardian is a cool idea though, if the show keeps.. or just continues in the comic form, that 'heroic idenity' is fine with me.

O.o stressed i really dont like spamers

Powerhungry Hunter

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
I think we might not have to worry about armorry being a double agent if what he did was to be beleived.

Something came to mind from past events. Before blue beetle was on the mode his scarab was talking to him. It seems that this was the clue to Green Beetle an ennemy since just like Black Beetle he does not have it talking to him. Though I assume Green Beetle being a martian was how they got blue on mode without having to kill him.
Thank you all. That helped.

13,875 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Another great show cancelled....So sad...

Powerhungry Hunter

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
This seems to be a trend for a lot of good shows. Especially if said show is on cartoon network.

Thundercats
Sym-Bionic Titan

If the trend continues as it is people will probably stop getting interested in new shows because they will think it will just get canned later.

Lola Reaper's Husband

Dangerous Lover

7,125 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I still hope they wont be cancled.. that CN or DC will wake up and realize the show is popular.. not just to sell toys and such. *shurgs* but maybe it ISNT that popular, and there is just a small but strong following. i dont know the show's staticts to other shows. >.> and if someone tells me Sponge Bob does more popular than YJ, i'll bite my tongue to keep this form pg13..

Thundercats i was getting back into it.. i would have liked to see where it would have gone, how much it would have mirrored the old one and the comics even. Sym, they are airing the last ep on AdultSwim tonight so it'll be a sad night, but expected.

Powerhungry Hunter

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
I would also think young justice is popular and would think that a better solution if it is not getting enough view would be to just move the time it is on. Though I have a feeling more people record and watch it later or watch it on on demand.

Makes me wonder if that counts towards statistics. Then there is the fact that it only comes on Saturday and Sunday. I think it might do better on toonami as an option.

Thundercats was pretty good and the new ideas mixed in with the old was pretty cool. There were a few episodes that were not as great as others, but overall the show was pretty good.

Who knows maybe if enough people make some noise we can get a new season for either show since it did work for toonami.

Dangerous Visionary

Darthwin Sonuba

Makes me wonder if that counts towards statistics. Then there is the fact that it only comes on Saturday and Sunday. I think it might do better on toonami as an option.

Its not really about the ratings as much as the stupid toy sales. No matter how far animation in general has come it's always, always about the profits and sadly the kiddies weren't buying enough Young Justice and GL swag to please the old-fashion suits. Secondly, they still go by the grossly outdated Nielsen rating standard. (However, DVR views are added) and this is why the networks are dying out and I won't shed a tear for them.

Powerhungry Hunter

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Miss-dark8607
Darthwin Sonuba

Its not really about the ratings as much as the stupid toy sales. No matter how far animation in general has come it's always, always about the profits and sadly the kiddies weren't buying enough Young Justice and GL swag to please the old-fashion suits. Secondly, they still go by the grossly outdated Nielsen rating standard. (However, DVR views are added) and this is why the networks are dying out and I won't shed a tear for them.

Well based on the toys they must not have put much of an effort into them because they were essentially like the old action figures where only the arms and legs were movable and the selection was small.

Dangerous Visionary

Darthwin Sonuba
Miss-dark8607
Darthwin Sonuba

Well based on the toys they must not have put much of an effort into them because they were essentially like the old action figures where only the arms and legs were movable and the selection was small.

pretty much.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces