Welcome to Gaia! ::

Squanchy's Princess

Conservative Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
Never show any emotion thoughout the whole movie except blank?
I mean I the most she showed was A tinsy wensy little drop of anger.

Anyone else with me?
her acting was 0/10
although her attractiveness helped her out alot.
mmm i love me a cute girl in some armour haahha XD
but seriously. she was pretty cute.
I agree.. She could've showed a lot more emotion when scared or angry! Even when she was yelling that this was her dream and that she was going to decide where it would go from there, she didn't look angry!
But like HorrorChills said, she is really cute, so that makes all this a bit better...

8,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
She thought she was dreaming throughout the entire movie up until then end. I'm pretty sure that had something to do with it. She had trained her mind that none of that was real, ergo, no point in showing emotion.
Mean Moose
She thought she was dreaming throughout the entire movie up until then end. I'm pretty sure that had something to do with it. She had trained her mind that none of that was real, ergo, no point in showing emotion.

Okay, that's probably true..
But even if I believed I were dreaming, I'd still show that I was angry rather than just saying it.
Well, here's the example of emotions:

Angry about being engaged
Surprised while falling through rabbit hole.
Not wanting to sly the Jabberwocky
The dance scene burning_eyes

Besides that, she was a little flat. She won't get an Oscar, but Johnny Depp might get a nomination.

Greedy Regular

Mean Moose

that was what I was thinking
3nodding
Maybe you weren't looking hard enough. British actors are quite odd...they are very well known for "not showing any emotion". But...if you know what you're looking for, it's there. The twitch of an eye...the inflection of a word. It's all there. Truly.

And I do believe that this has been said...but she had convinced herself it was a dream. One that she'd been having for YEARS. It would get a little redundant after a while, don't you think?
Her acting didn't bother me any. :/
Though even before she went down the rabbit hole she didn't show much emotion. That's probably because she was pissed and didn't really want to be at the party.
I guess she was mostly trying to show Alice's oddness and how she always seemed to be lost in thought.
I think her acting was fine.
She was pretty great in the movie so I dont mind wink

Rainbow Reveler

14,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
v e r n i a n - -
Maybe you weren't looking hard enough. British actors are quite odd...they are very well known for "not showing any emotion". But...if you know what you're looking for, it's there. The twitch of an eye...the inflection of a word. It's all there. Truly.

And I do believe that this has been said...but she had convinced herself it was a dream. One that she'd been having for YEARS. It would get a little redundant after a while, don't you think?

'Tis true...though as the actor is Australian, that sort of doesn't work out...
I'm with you, I thought her acting sucked. It was like casting robert pattinson as Edward. it FAILED.
The movie was great, except for her. They picked an awful Alice.

Eloquent Fatcat

v e r n i a n - -

This.
And I thought she was a great Alice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas