Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Citizen

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I Know of 7 versions of Alice in Wonderland.

Alice's Adventure's in Wonderland (origional)
Alice in Wonderland (Disney cartoon)
Alice in Wonderland (Disney Live Action)
Alice in the Country of Hearts (Manga)
The Looking Glass Wars (book)
SyFy Channel's version (movie)
And a dating sim on DeviantART.

I absolutely LOVE Alice in Wonderland, and most if not all of the versions. Does any one have any Versions I've not heard of? Or do you just want to talk about the ones I have? biggrin

4,600 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
NikkiN123
I Know of 6 versions of Alice in Wonderland.

I absolutely LOVE Alice in Wonderland, and most if not all of the versions. Does any one have any Versions I've not heard of? Or do you just want to talk about the ones I have? biggrin
Alice in the Country of Hearts, if it hasn't already been listed. It's a manga, and a several part series. I'm also mad for Alice. Hope I've been some help!

Blessed Citizen

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Honored Aura
NikkiN123

Alice in the Country of Hearts, if it hasn't already been listed. It's a manga, and a several part series. I'm also mad for Alice. Hope I've been some help!

sweatdrop Thank you for trying to help, though Next time I suggest reading the list. I already Readit, thank you though!! I love tha series and I only have one more volume to read. smile

4,600 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
NikkiN123
Honored Aura
NikkiN123

sweatdrop Thank you for trying to help, though Next time I suggest reading the list. I already Readit, thank you though!! I love tha series and I only have one more volume to read. smile
oops! wink tell me how that goes, as I've been trying to get my paws on all of them, I can't seem to get volume two!

Blessed Citizen

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Honored Aura
NikkiN123
Honored Aura
NikkiN123

oops! wink tell me how that goes, as I've been trying to get my paws on all of them, I can't seem to get volume two!

Ah, I get all of my manga from Borders, but seing as I'm not sure where you live and etc...Good luck!!! biggrin

2,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
i loved the manga heart
Out of all of those options, I would say the Original Alice in Wonderland.

But could I suggest American McGee's Alice? sweatdrop

Tipsy Genius

Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland ;3 An ahmazing movie with an ahmazing director WITH an ahmazing Johnny. <3

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I totally dislike how badly Tim Burton tried to depict it into his own little idea. Which ended up silly and dumb. I enjoy Lewis Carroll because he was so amazing at capturing the imaginations of children. So if anything i choose the original because it's where everything is based off of. But i also do like the cartoon made by Disney because they had some amazing songs. And also the Manga because the Cheshire cat is so frickin adorable.

2,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
7th version Gimm Fairy TALES

Tipsy Genius

My imagination is much more like Tim Burtons version though....

Questionable Dabbler

User Image

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
~*~Questing~*~
Merlin's Hat By Derier*Cri
9o,ooo/5,7oo,5oo

Vicious Cutesmasher

7,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
NikkiN123
Honored Aura
NikkiN123
Honored Aura
NikkiN123

Ah, I get all of my manga from Borders, but seing as I'm not sure where you live and etc...Good luck!!! biggrin

i would say the origianal and the disney version
i love the new tim burton version of alice in wonderland and the syfy version named alice is quite acceptable. they put new twists on the nonsensical original but not in a frustrating, oh no they didn't, kind of way.
Original and American McGee's Alice, which is an old computer game about Alice going mad and how wonderland in a manifestation of her guilt over her parents dying, all contained within her mind.

I love the original for all the ways it could be interpreted, and McGee's Alice as one of the darker points of view.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff