Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alice in the Country of Hearts

Friendly Regular

I ultimately prefer the original.

I'm a fan of American McGee's Alice, although I've only played the second (I don't have a PC...)

Tim Burton had some great character designs, and it worked really well when it didn't make sense, but completely fell flat when they tried to give it a plot. I really hate the whole "you have to accept your destiny" crap too. I wish one of these days, a character would just say "******** the prophecy, this is MY life," like Alice was apparently not strong enough to do.

6,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
There's a made-for-TV version of Alice in Wonderland with Martin Short, Gene Wilder, and Whoopi Goldberg (I think it's on Netflix right now actually). It's my absolute favorite. It's probably one of the weirdest, but also the closest to the book :]
American Mcgee's Alice
Alice in Wonderland has got to be my favorite story of all time. biggrin I love every single one that was made (that I knew of, which have been already stated)

2,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
I liked the syfy version,

Eloquent Streaker

The 1951 animated Disney version is still the best one.

Friendly Raider

+ American McGee's Alice
+ American McGee's Alice:Madness Returns
+ Tim Buton's Alice in Wonderland
+ Alice in the Country of Hearts
heart heart heart heart heart

Shy Pal

I haven't read the book yet, but I do want to read it.

I love the Disney version though.
Alice in Wonderland (Disney Live Action) whee

Questionable Pal

16,475 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Jumper 500
I quite like the Alice in Wonderland (Disney cartoon). Ah, classic. emotion_kirakira
i got to say i love the game versions of alice in wonderland like american mcgee's alice and alice madness returns its so corrupted and twisted but so totally awesome twisted heart cat_mrgreen gaia_kittenstar
I LOVE the new Alice in Wonderland, Haha, I couldn't even tall it was Johnny Depp!!! ^.^

Ferocious Browser

I haven't seen the original, so maybe I am talking smack for no reason but...I wish someone out actually make an Alice that followed the original story. No interpretation, or added characters, or changed storyline; just a movie based on the book. The book was good enough and creepy enough and silly enough as was.

Divine Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Tim Burton's version of Alice In Wonderland heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers