Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is my way of giving back, thank you all for your continued support!

Nice effort man, im sure you'll be a service to the community 0.61702127659574 61.7% [ 203 ]
i still dont like you, GTFO this forum 0.091185410334347 9.1% [ 30 ]
Vote vote vote vote voting pollwhore style 0.29179331306991 29.2% [ 96 ]
Total Votes:[ 329 ]

Relentless Conversationalist

rpcloud
PoisonousDahlia

I remember that whole convo where she helped you. I thought that it was really nice of them to do that for you.
User Image
                                ✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘User Image

3nodding She was vey very nice, and very very helpful- people like that make the world a better place, i try to be a person like that, but i usually fall flat on my face. Its the thought that counts though!

4laugh I hope that your glasses aren't suffering too much thanks to all the face plants

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PoisonousDahlia

4laugh I hope that your glasses aren't suffering too much thanks to all the face plants
User Image

LOL theese poor things are barely held together anymore, damned things have been through hell and back, i really need a new pair but i cant get then any time soon.

rpcloud
PoisonousDahlia

User Image

LOL theese poor things are barely held together anymore, damned things have been through hell and back, i really need a new pair but i cant get then any time soon.

That is the only thing that my work gives me insurance for until I sign up for something new.

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PoisonousDahlia

That is the only thing that my work gives me insurance for until I sign up for something new.
User Image

Dang i wish i could get a new pair of glases, and by new i mean, the same pair except not all kinds of ******** up with slightly better lenses.

Studio Ghibli Tales's Partner In Crime

Witty Inquisitor

11,475 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
rpcloud

People of Gaia! The world needs your help!
i can help you back if you need...
inquisitor achievement

rpcloud
PoisonousDahlia

User Image

Dang i wish i could get a new pair of glases, and by new i mean, the same pair except not all kinds of ******** up with slightly better lenses.

I hope that you can find the frames again. It's almost like cell phones. They go out of style after a while scream

Rainbow Pants

OK
SO
SCHOOL PHOTOS TOMORROW
LOL
JK
THOUGHT IT WAS NEXT WEEK

Rainbow Pants

next week is valentines + swimminign carnival yooo
hi

gotta do a few things

Rainbow Pants

PoisonousDahlia
I am here every single day, even if I don't talk with people. I want that 180 achievement!!!
if i break the chain, GOD DAMMIT
no matter what happens.. DON'T FORGET TO LOG IN AT LEAST ONCE
THEN WE CAN ALL BE HAPPY AFTER 90 DAYS

Rainbow Pants

rpcloud
User Image

Huh....Hide skype...it still makes that noise though that BHLEHP! noise. which can really startle you if your not paying attantion, happened to me last night.

Pfffft- Ill sponsor it for directors credits emotion_awesome Looking forward to that trailer xd
wat
i disabled sounds a longg time ago
probably back in 2010 i disabled that, got used to it so I never enabled it ever again

ty, i will hope you will like the trailer
me and my friend laughed at how we predicted it''ll go like '2 views, 100 dislikes' LOL SCREW LOGIC
lol
IT'LL BE DONE EVENTUALLY
WE'LL BE FAMOUS.
no worries, youu'll be in the director credits 4laugh
howeve.r.. I cannot guarantee that your name will be shown in a font size bigger than 2 lol lol

iThrowHobos
PoisonousDahlia
I am here every single day, even if I don't talk with people. I want that 180 achievement!!!
if i break the chain, GOD DAMMIT
no matter what happens.. DON'T FORGET TO LOG IN AT LEAST ONCE
THEN WE CAN ALL BE HAPPY AFTER 90 DAYS

rofl I always remember that I need to get my daily chance and that will help me win!

Rainbow Pants

rpcloud
User Image

Dood i gaht that next level orea eating tactics on lockdown, twist them double them up and dunk em in miiilkkkk

"But, but king boss man WHAT IF THEYRE ALREADY DOUBLE STUFFED?"

THEN WE MAKE THOSE BITCHES A QUAD!!! and eat em!

Also cadbury does make some good s**t man- my favorite are the eggs emotion_kirakira
cadbury creme eggs?
THEY KILL ME LOL
SO SWEET

dammit i should have bought some oreos when i went to the shops earlier crying
WHYY crying
BUT HEY, WHAT FLAVOUR OREOS HAVE YOU TRIED

Rainbow Pants

PoisonousDahlia
rofl I always remember that I need to get my daily chance and that will help me win!
me, lazy, doesn't even click on daily chance LOL
Good luck though! I hope you get Alchemist's Case or something like that from daily chance sometime soon!

iThrowHobos
PoisonousDahlia
me, lazy, doesn't even click on daily chance LOL
Good luck though! I hope you get Alchemist's Case or something like that from daily chance sometime soon!

That would be really cool to get, lol

Rainbow Pants

IM TIRED
NOT REALLY
TV NIGHT

DAUSDYAUDYAUID
shwoer shower showerrr

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash