Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is my way of giving back, thank you all for your continued support!

Nice effort man, im sure you'll be a service to the community 0.61702127659574 61.7% [ 203 ]
i still dont like you, GTFO this forum 0.091185410334347 9.1% [ 30 ]
Vote vote vote vote voting pollwhore style 0.29179331306991 29.2% [ 96 ]
Total Votes:[ 329 ]

Rainbow Pants

rpcloud
User Image
                                ✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘User Image

Wait what? ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY DOLLARS for a BOOK? R U SERIOUS?

YO HO YO HO A PIRATES LIFE FOR ME

Set sail on the silicone sea my hobo throwing brethren- and slam down a few bottles of grog while yer at ti.
yes no joke crying
same book is on amazon for $300
I DON'T
KNOW WHY IT'S SO EXPENSIVE
I might even resort to trying to look at it at the library, WHO KNOWS
THIS BOOK scream
pirate.... hmmm.............

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
iThrowHobos
there's death?! huh for realz

wait 'new' girlfriend?! WHAT
calm down Hisao

you
you
just spoiled the game for yourself scream
but o well, you'll reach the best ending in no time
User Image

he was single to begin with- a chick telling him she liked him is what caused the realization he had arrhythmi- poor guy almost died at the park.

Nah didnt spoil the game, im just assuming what will happen- i may be wrong, wont know till i boot it up, irregardless, i dont want Emi to day- shes an adorable little thing, all pouty and s**t like a puppy gonk hisao was doomed before he even started

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
iThrowHobos
yes no joke crying
same book is on amazon for $300
I DON'T
KNOW WHY IT'S SO EXPENSIVE
I might even resort to trying to look at it at the library, WHO KNOWS
THIS BOOK scream
pirate.... hmmm.............
User Image

Telling you, pirate a scanned version of the book in PDF format, that's just too much money for a book on the edo period-

i wouldn't pay that if my life depended on it >.>

Rainbow Pants

rpcloud
User Image

he was single to begin with- a chick telling him she liked him is what caused the realization he had arrhythmi- poor guy almost died at the park.

Nah didnt spoil the game, im just assuming what will happen- i may be wrong, wont know till i boot it up, irregardless, i dont want Emi to day- shes an adorable little thing, all pouty and s**t like a puppy gonk hisao was doomed before he even started
too much drama
scream
wait wait so is there anyone wrong with the main lead?
... what's the main lead like gonk

Rainbow Pants

woah it's already thursday?!?!
HOW
IS THAT POSSIBLE

Rainbow Pants

rpcloud
User Image

Telling you, pirate a scanned version of the book in PDF format, that's just too much money for a book on the edo period-

i wouldn't pay that if my life depended on it >.>
give me a week, i'll forget about even looking at books
lol
it's just one of those things I look at while the net's slow
rofl rofl rofl
WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO DO

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
iThrowHobos
too much drama
scream
wait wait so is there anyone wrong with the main lead?
... what's the main lead like gonk
User Image

Hisao? Hes a pretty cool bro i guess, a bit of an introvert, but he's able to get alon gwith people fairly well, poor guys thoughts are always ab it negative- and yeah, hes going to a school for disabled people for a reason, he has arrhythmia a rare heart condition, cant get himself too riled up or KERSPLAT his heard will explode.

So ive got no problems with hisao, i can actually relate to him a bit, i may not have arrhythmia but i do have a fialy large heart murmer- im also an introvert, i'm always stuck in my head, and i always think negatively unless given reason to think otherwise.

Were also both powerless to puppydog eyes sweatdrop Kenji reminds me of the closest of my three male friends- friggen psychotic conspiracy theorist spazz and all- But hes no where near as bad as kenji- I mean honestly- if someone tried to bother me in the shower asking for money to order a pizza id smack them with some yum_sausage

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
iThrowHobos
give me a week, i'll forget about even looking at books
lol
it's just one of those things I look at while the net's slow
rofl rofl rofl
WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO DO
User Image

Drawing, writing, single player videogames, masturbation, cleaning.....Uh.....

Yeah thats pretty much it, plus reading

Rainbow Pants

IF I DO ANY SUDDEN MOVEMENTS THIS ROACH WILL RUN AWAY
IT'S SO CLOSE
but but the fly swatter is 5 metres away
DAMMIT
I'M TAKING MY CHANCES

Rainbow Pants

oh jk
there's a crack
between the ground/wall
KUDOS ROACH
I'LL LET YOU OFF FOR THE NIGHT

Rainbow Pants

rpcloud
User Image

Drawing, writing, single player videogames, masturbation, cleaning.....Uh.....

Yeah thats pretty much it, plus reading

yep, that pretty much sums it up. + watching stuff
OH JOKES, ALSO SLEEP

I just spent the last 30 mins writing notes about econ
why i'm doing this at 3am? I have no idea rofl

fixing up this sleeping habit seems impossible scream

Rainbow Pants

oh
everything
corrupted
ever since darksiders killed my laptop (several times)))))))))
it all makes sense now

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
iThrowHobos
yep, that pretty much sums it up. + watching stuff
OH JOKES, ALSO SLEEP

I just spent the last 30 mins writing notes about econ
why i'm doing this at 3am? I have no idea rofl

fixing up this sleeping habit seems impossible scream
User Image

Duuuude fixing your sleeping habits WILL be impossible at this rate LOL-

What time do classes usually start for you? how long does it take to get there, adn whats your comfort level with being dingy and unwashed at school xd we can make this work hobs- we can make this work.

Rainbow Pants

rpcloud
User Image

Hisao? Hes a pretty cool bro i guess, a bit of an introvert, but he's able to get alon gwith people fairly well, poor guys thoughts are always ab it negative- and yeah, hes going to a school for disabled people for a reason, he has arrhythmia a rare heart condition, cant get himself too riled up or KERSPLAT his heard will explode.

So ive got no problems with hisao, i can actually relate to him a bit, i may not have arrhythmia but i do have a fialy large heart murmer- im also an introvert, i'm always stuck in my head, and i always think negatively unless given reason to think otherwise.

Were also both powerless to puppydog eyes sweatdrop Kenji reminds me of the closest of my three male friends- friggen psychotic conspiracy theorist spazz and all- But hes no where near as bad as kenji- I mean honestly- if someone tried to bother me in the shower asking for money to order a pizza id smack them with some yum_sausage
pretty interesting male characters you got there......
Kenji seems a bit crazy but HEY EVERYONE NEEDS SOME WEIRD FRIENDS IN THEIR LIFE
(that would usually be me, hahaha)
heh introverts ftw scream scream YEAH

Rainbow Pants

rpcloud
User Image

Duuuude fixing your sleeping habits WILL be impossible at this rate LOL-

What time do classes usually start for you? how long does it take to get there, adn whats your comfort level with being dingy and unwashed at school xd we can make this work hobs- we can make this work.
IT'LL FIX ITSELF... EVENTUALLY
i'll attempt waking up early today...... lol GL TO MYSELF
well
I wake up at 7;20, leave at house at 7;45
form starts at 8:40 (first class where you get marked off yeahyeah)
get to school at 8:47 were I just make it in time to get marked off the roll

sleeping sched last year was roughly 1am-7;20am (2am in some cases) last year

i'll just revert to my 2012 system
YEAH

as for comfort levels, I think you can already see i'm already very low when it comes to looking fabulouzzzzzzz. me and my eye bags are friends for lyf

people should be glad they're seeing my natural looks lol

how is it already 4am.. OK.
I'M OUT
ADIOS

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items