Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Has this post helped you get at least one achievement?

Yes! 0.37133072407045 37.1% [ 759 ]
More than one!! 0.23923679060665 23.9% [ 489 ]
Meh... 0.040117416829746 4.0% [ 82 ]
No. 0.097358121330724 9.7% [ 199 ]
Just voting for gold! 0.25195694716243 25.2% [ 515 ]
Total Votes:[ 2044 ]

Lirilei
Threadmaster help needed as well as Firestarter help (only need 13 more)

Thank you in advance for any help given! I do tip posts made in my threads and help back as I'm able!
Helped. 4laugh Congrats on Firestarter.
Lirilei

Thank you in advance for any help given! I do tip posts made in my threads and help back as I'm able!
Helped with Threadmaster.
Lirilei

Helped out.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

11,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Day Dream Walker
Raven Kanosis
that sucks. I never had a house. I lived in apts nearly all my life, that or hospitals.
Oof...I'm sorry!
Having a house is really nice, since you have real privacy.
No neighbors hearing you shower (or flush!), not continually smelling what everyone is cooking, not hearing the upstairs, downstairs, or next door people shower, or fight, or vaccuum, or ... whatever (a LOT of 'whatever' goes on upstairs gonk )...
My gf neighbor is a drug dealer man he is noisy too. Recently this elderly lady started calling the cops on him. man I wish I had a house.

Gracious Fairy

Raven Kanosis
My gf neighbor is a drug dealer man he is noisy too. Recently this elderly lady started calling the cops on him. man I wish I had a house.
Wow...That actually beats the ...er...'whatever' ... that goes on above my head at all hours. (At least it's happy noise I hear.) Although, they do tend to vaccuum at the oddest times. It's been after midnight that I hear the vaccuum some nights.
Last night it was 9:45pm, kind of during the ...'whatever'... that was also going on. Beginning to wonder if the ...'whatever'... includes the vaccuum?

sigh...speaking of ...'whatever'..., I hear it right now above me. Earplugs might help.

Gracious Fairy

Mistress Akane Dune
No, thank you! xD And I'm the ones I'm working on right now is just getting as many tips as possible. Mega and big tips.
Tipped!

Gracious Fairy

Raven Kanosis

Day Dream Walker
sigh...speaking of ...'whatever'..., I hear it right now above me. Earplugs might help.
Wow...either they are rearranging all the furniture in the living room directly above my head, or they just are very energetic while doing ...'whatever'...
Think I actually do have some earplugs - I'll check, if not, I should start listening to music with my headphones on.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

11,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Day Dream Walker
Raven Kanosis
Wow...That actually beats the ...er...'whatever' ... that goes on above my head at all hours. (At least it's happy noise I hear.) Although, they do tend to vaccuum at the oddest times. It's been after midnight that I hear the vaccuum some nights.
Last night it was 9:45pm, kind of during the ...'whatever'... that was also going on. Beginning to wonder if the ...'whatever'... includes the vaccuum?

vacuuming + 'whatever' = Kinky?

Dangerous Sex Symbol

11,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Day Dream Walker
Raven Kanosis

Day Dream Walker
Wow...either they are rearranging all the furniture in the living room directly above my head, or they just are very energetic while doing ...'whatever'...
Think I actually do have some earplugs - I'll check, if not, I should start listening to music with my headphones on.
some people have special 'whatever' furniture yeps.

Gracious Fairy

Raven Kanosis
vacuuming + 'whatever' = Kinky?
From what I overhear, the carpet up there gets pretty clean ...take that however you like. wink

Gracious Fairy

Raven Kanosis
This I did not need to know. lol

Dangerous Sex Symbol

11,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Day Dream Walker
Raven Kanosis
This I did not need to know. lol
I cant breathe. sounds like you have lovely neighbors

Gracious Fairy

Raven Kanosis
Seriously, I've never met them. Not sure I'd be able to look them in the eye if I did.
However, I've debated (some nights when the noise wakes me up) going upstairs & asking if they think they might be able to tone it down a bit.
Don't really feel the urgent need to be shot (or something) by a nekkid person after midnight, so haven't done it yet.

Gracious Fairy

Hooray for silence!!!
(Hopefully this is not just a rest break.)

Dangerous Sex Symbol

11,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Day Dream Walker
Raven Kanosis
Seriously, I've never met them. Not sure I'd be able to look them in the eye if I did.
However, I've debated (some nights when the noise wakes me up) going upstairs & asking if they think they might be able to tone it down a bit.
Don't really feel the urgent need to be shot (or something) by a nekkid person after midnight, so haven't done it yet.
and exactly what weapon would a naked person be shooting with 0.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces