• Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Pirate Santa
shaphat
Pirate Santa
shaphat
Pirate Santa
shaphat
hi! it's part of the new hair rig, ninja sth, you can view the list in my profile I think

I see now. So it's a bowling ball you're holding. Very creative.

I'm not quite sure what the first item, the hat thing, is doing.
it's the smile I'm using smile

That makes sense.

Did you like the earlier DB show more than the DBZ? (and I'm not even going to ask about DBGT)
well in the earlier DB it was quite fun to watch, DBZ its nice but more focused on battles that the characters themselves I think.

didn't bother with DBGT tbh

It's hard to argue that. I mean I think I remember earlier DB HAVING more battles, but when they weren't battling they weren't focused on it... so yeah, DBZ is a whole lot more focused on the battles, even while having less of them. Silly. But still... watching Goku sitting around saying 'I hope piccolo can hold out!' for a whole episode is strangely hypnotic. *scratches my head* I don't really understand it.
I've heard a mangaka said that when a manga starts that is about comedy/battles it tends to rely on comedy first and when the ratings drop it starts to focus on battles.

Heart Seeker

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
shaphat
Pirate Santa
shaphat
Pirate Santa
shaphat

That makes sense.

Did you like the earlier DB show more than the DBZ? (and I'm not even going to ask about DBGT)
well in the earlier DB it was quite fun to watch, DBZ its nice but more focused on battles that the characters themselves I think.

It's hard to argue that. I mean I think I remember earlier DB HAVING more battles, but when they weren't battling they weren't focused on it... so yeah, DBZ is a whole lot more focused on the battles, even while having less of them. Silly. But still... watching Goku sitting around saying 'I hope piccolo can hold out!' for a whole episode is strangely hypnotic. *scratches my head* I don't really understand it.
I've heard a mangaka said that when a manga starts that is about comedy/battles it tends to rely on comedy first and when the ratings drop it starts to focus on battles.

so when they start running out of good jokes and by the time we know and love the characters enough to care about the battles. Good observation.

Fluffy Bunny

19,750 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Pirate Santa
shaphat
Pirate Santa
shaphat
Pirate Santa
shaphat

That makes sense.

so when they start running out of good jokes and by the time we know and love the characters enough to care about the battles. Good observation.
yep, it's like that exactly 3nodding

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
shaphat
Pirate Santa
shaphat
Pirate Santa
shaphat

so when you collect enough ... uh... bowling balls. What will you wish for?

Fluffy Bunny

19,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Pirate Santa
shaphat
Pirate Santa
shaphat
Pirate Santa
shaphat

a huge bowling alley question XD

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
shaphat
Pirate Santa
shaphat
Pirate Santa
shaphat

Um... that's what you would wish for? Not super powers, world peace, a space station... just a bowling alley?

Fluffy Bunny

19,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Pirate Santa
shaphat
Pirate Santa
shaphat
Pirate Santa
shaphat

Um... that's what you would wish for? Not super powers, world peace, a space station... just a bowling alley?
I don't think bowling balls have much power tbh XD but if I could have anything at all then maybe I'd ask for teleportation abilities.

Restoring Spirit

Bumpity-bump!

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
shaphat
Pirate Santa
shaphat
Pirate Santa
shaphat

I don't think bowling balls have much power tbh XD but if I could have anything at all then maybe I'd ask for teleportation abilities.

You've learned a new technique: Instant transmission!

Fluffy Bunny

19,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Pirate Santa

transmission? lol sounds like a radio dj skill

Lierik's Prince

Dapper Lunatic

25,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I have the best people in this thread

Lierik's Prince

Dapper Lunatic

25,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
shaphat
Pirate Santa

the Radio DJ can transmit himself from one place to another... INSATNLY!

Fluffy Bunny

19,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Pirate Santa
shaphat
Pirate Santa

the Radio DJ can transmit himself from one place to another... INSATNLY!
it works for me XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces