• Winged 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Pirate Santa
annakratos
Pirate Santa
annakratos
Pirate Santa
annakratos

Why, I am a dapper lunatic; thank you for noticing! And please, by all means, take it. Take all of it. We made it to 20 or 22 inches, and we're expecting a couple more...

*shovels armloads of snow into a treasure chest and drags it away*

You're going to need more than that. *almost sinks your ship with the weight of snow being thrown on it*

what do you propose?

Well, your ship may or may not be sinking. So perhaps a new one of those.

Hmm... bigger ship eh? How big a ship do I need to carry all the city's snow?
Oh, wait... we just need to make the snow smaller.

*uses shrink ray on the snow*

You pirates sure have lots of nifty tools. But would shrinking it really reduce the matter? Your ship might still be in danger yet.

Alternatively, you could eat the snow. Even get all those fancy syrups and make snowcones. That's a yummy way to reduce the load.

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
annakratos
Pirate Santa
annakratos
Pirate Santa
annakratos

You're going to need more than that. *almost sinks your ship with the weight of snow being thrown on it*

what do you propose?

You pirates sure have lots of nifty tools. But would shrinking it really reduce the matter? Your ship might still be in danger yet.

Alternatively, you could eat the snow. Even get all those fancy syrups and make snowcones. That's a yummy way to reduce the load.

Hmm, if I ate it then it would make me heavier (and have to pee), so it wouldn't really help... plus then we wouldn't have snow. We would have snow flavored piss.

Lierik's Prince

Dapper Lunatic

25,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Pirate Santa
annakratos
Pirate Santa
annakratos
Pirate Santa
annakratos

what do you propose?

Hmm, if I ate it then it would make me heavier (and have to pee), so it wouldn't really help... plus then we wouldn't have snow. We would have snow flavored piss.

Only if you peed on the snow! There's a whole four oceans out there!

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
annakratos
Pirate Santa
annakratos
Pirate Santa
annakratos

Hmm, does the ocean help?

Lierik's Prince

Dapper Lunatic

25,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Pirate Santa
annakratos
Pirate Santa
annakratos
Pirate Santa
annakratos

It's a place to get rid of liquid. They are the world's largest toilets. So eventually, yeah. But probably not in time.

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
annakratos
Pirate Santa
annakratos
Pirate Santa
annakratos

It's a place to get rid of liquid. They are the world's largest toilets. So eventually, yeah. But probably not in time.

Oh, I get it now. Ok, hmm. Nope. Only magic can help us transport all this snow. Thankfully I'm a Santa! *splits into multiple copies of myself, then I start rolling around and making myself into snowballs and start jogging out of the city as snowmen*
there biggrin

Thaxdorn's Wife

Angelic Wife

17,550 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Bump! Gave you a </3 Good luck. heart

Help with my Mega Thread?
°♥○ Mega Thread and Mark Twain! ○♥°

Lierik's Prince

Dapper Lunatic

25,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Pirate Santa
annakratos
Pirate Santa
annakratos
Pirate Santa
annakratos

Oh, I get it now. Ok, hmm. Nope. Only magic can help us transport all this snow. Thankfully I'm a Santa! *splits into multiple copies of myself, then I start rolling around and making myself into snowballs and start jogging out of the city as snowmen*

How did we miss Santa's sleigh? It breaks all sorts of physics.

Lierik's Prince

Dapper Lunatic

25,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
EmeraldTokyo
Bump! Gave you a </3 Good luck. heart

Help with my Mega Thread?
°♥○ Mega Thread and Mark Twain! ○♥°

On it!

Witty Lunatic

I'm about to start a thread <3

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
annakratos
Pirate Santa
annakratos
Pirate Santa
annakratos

It only breaks 12 physics. Which might be enough, but snow laughs at 3 of those physics and slowly/quickly dances from being a sticky factor to being a slipping factor and SCIENCE HAS NO IDEA WHY! (Why is ice slippery? heck even the theory that I subscribe to has been proven wrong, but I still think it's true because it's been proven less wrong than the others, if that makes any sense. It shouldn't.)

Lierik's Prince

Dapper Lunatic

25,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Rumplestyltskin

Link me and I'll help you!

Witty Lunatic

annakratos
Rumplestyltskin

Link me and I'll help you!

Thank you!!!

Acheivement Hunting <3

Lierik's Prince

Dapper Lunatic

25,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Pirate Santa
annakratos
Pirate Santa
annakratos
Pirate Santa
annakratos

It only breaks 12 physics. Which might be enough, but snow laughs at 3 of those physics and slowly/quickly dances from being a sticky factor to being a slipping factor and SCIENCE HAS NO IDEA WHY! (Why is ice slippery? heck even the theory that I subscribe to has been proven wrong, but I still think it's true because it's been proven less wrong than the others, if that makes any sense. It shouldn't.)

It actually makes perfect sense. That's because science is nothing but theories. There's still so much we don't understand. Heck, even the bumble bee defies our understanding of physics.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff