• Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
When I got my back up against the wall! Don't need no one to rescue me!

I did another binge-watching session and finished the season. Disappointed that the Pharaoh is gone now, although that last duel was pretty epic. At least I now know that the incarnation of evil and darkness is a giant monster with a dragon p***s. xd

Highly unlikely. I rarely beat games, let alone play all the ones I have. I'm just going to settle for trying them all out and sticking with the good ones.

'Cause I ain't waiting up for no miracle! Yeah, tonight I'm running free!

Yes, I too was a little offput by that very strange design...so, not going into GX?
Sounds like you're not cursed with my OCD then. lol

It made it very difficult to accept that he was the lord of darkness with that giant dragon head sticking out of its crotch. xp I might watch GX later, but not at the moment.

If I felt compelled to beat every game I own, I'd have to lock myself in my room and never stop playing. I am considering going back to Skyrim to beat the never-ending game.

Yah that thing killed it for me too. If not GX, then you can start with Arc-V. It uses all types of summons and only has about 12 episodes so far.
Ah yeah it's hard to stop something when you start it, yeah. I get that way when I start breeding a pokemon.

I'll get to GX eventually, but I don't feel like watching it now.

I've opted to go back to dragon age 2 instead since I never played some of the DLC. Plus I want to redo the ending because I lost one of my party members and I want to spare them.

Ah yeah I understand. It is a pretty long series. lol
Oooh, tell me about this DLC

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

I did another binge-watching session and finished the season. Disappointed that the Pharaoh is gone now, although that last duel was pretty epic. At least I now know that the incarnation of evil and darkness is a giant monster with a dragon p***s. xd

Highly unlikely. I rarely beat games, let alone play all the ones I have. I'm just going to settle for trying them all out and sticking with the good ones.

Yes, I too was a little offput by that very strange design...so, not going into GX?
Sounds like you're not cursed with my OCD then. lol

It made it very difficult to accept that he was the lord of darkness with that giant dragon head sticking out of its crotch. xp I might watch GX later, but not at the moment.

If I felt compelled to beat every game I own, I'd have to lock myself in my room and never stop playing. I am considering going back to Skyrim to beat the never-ending game.

Yah that thing killed it for me too. If not GX, then you can start with Arc-V. It uses all types of summons and only has about 12 episodes so far.
Ah yeah it's hard to stop something when you start it, yeah. I get that way when I start breeding a pokemon.

I've opted to go back to dragon age 2 instead since I never played some of the DLC. Plus I want to redo the ending because I lost one of my party members and I want to spare them.

I see there's yet another gold sink event. I suppose this is their attempt to undo the effects of inflation. Hopefully there's better items this time.

Well the one I played last night was about helping an assassin/thief infiltrate a duke's castle. It reminded me of why I love Bioware so much. They have some amazing writers. I laughed a lot at some of the things the characters said, such as when I encountered some pirates and they said "Yo ho" and my female rogue companion was like "What did you just call me!" xd

The_Cookie_Bean's Husband

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

I see there's yet another gold sink event. I suppose this is their attempt to undo the effects of inflation. Hopefully there's better items this time.

Well the one I played last night was about helping an assassin/thief infiltrate a duke's castle. It reminded me of why I love Bioware so much. They have some amazing writers. I laughed a lot at some of the things the characters said, such as when I encountered some pirates and they said "Yo ho" and my female rogue companion was like "What did you just call me!" xd

Ah yeah. You think the gold sinks will have any effect?
Hah classic ^^

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Hah classic ^^

Probably not, but at least it shows they're making an attempt. It'd help if they stopped releasing the gold-producing items too.

Well now I finished Dragon Age 2 again, this time with the DLC complete and I saved the character I was forced to kill last time. I'm all ready for the next one in several months.

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Hah classic ^^

Probably not, but at least it shows they're making an attempt. It'd help if they stopped releasing the gold-producing items too.

Well now I finished Dragon Age 2 again, this time with the DLC complete and I saved the character I was forced to kill last time. I'm all ready for the next one in several months.

Yeah the moment the new gold sink appeared, the pokemon item doubled in price in the marketplace.
Yay~! That was fast. So till then, you going to finish one of those steam games? lol

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Hah classic ^^

Yeah the moment the new gold sink appeared, the pokemon item doubled in price in the marketplace.
Yay~! That was fast. So till then, you going to finish one of those steam games? lol

I'm afraid to look at prices in the marketplace. sweatdrop

I'm considering playing Skyrim now. The real question is whether or not to start a new game. I feel the urge to do so and it's been long enough that it should be fairly fresh, but it'll take a long time to catch up again. What to do, what to do... confused

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Hah classic ^^

I'm considering playing Skyrim now. The real question is whether or not to start a new game. I feel the urge to do so and it's been long enough that it should be fairly fresh, but it'll take a long time to catch up again. What to do, what to do... confused

You can take my word on this....your right to be afraid...
Aww, I could never start over in just about any game.

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Hah classic ^^

I looked. Well I guess I'm poor again. *sigh*

I just hate playing a stale save. If I let a save sit for too long, it won't feel like I'm playing my own character anymore. I think I'll see how many hours I invested into it and guess at how long it'd take to catch up.

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

I just hate playing a stale save. If I let a save sit for too long, it won't feel like I'm playing my own character anymore. I think I'll see how many hours I invested into it and guess at how long it'd take to catch up.

Welcome to the club my friend.
Hmm, not sure if I've been through that. I focus on things way too hard.

Big Smoker

Lazy Pup

a vote/rate? x thanks!

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

I suppose I would be rich if I sold items, but that's not going to happen. I'm too attached to my horde. emotion_dowant

Well I haven't played Skyrim for almost a year. I opted to start a new save, even though my last save was an 80 hour one. The reason was that I read somewhere that doing every quest in Skyrim would take 300+ hours, so really I have no chance of completing it anyway. May as well enjoy a fresh experience instead of adjusting to a stale one. Plus this time I can try being an Argonian. Lizard people are cool. razz

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

I suppose I would be rich if I sold items, but that's not going to happen. I'm too attached to my horde. emotion_dowant

Well I haven't played Skyrim for almost a year. I opted to start a new save, even though my last save was an 80 hour one. The reason was that I read somewhere that doing every quest in Skyrim would take 300+ hours, so really I have no chance of completing it anyway. May as well enjoy a fresh experience instead of adjusting to a stale one. Plus this time I can try being an Argonian. Lizard people are cool. razz

Yeah, me too. A lot of my most expensive items were given to me as gifts and I could never let them go~
That's a looooot of hours. Lizard people? Do they have tails?

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Yeah, me too. A lot of my most expensive items were given to me as gifts and I could never let them go~

I just never know when I'll need one of my items to make an old avi.

Well it took me 90 hours to beat Kingdoms of Amalur and that took about a month. I have plenty of time to play. Maybe it'll give me a chance of making it my most played game on Steam. I need to remove Counter-Strike from the top spot since my brother put it there. stare

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

I just never know when I'll need one of my items to make an old avi.

Well it took me 90 hours to beat Kingdoms of Amalur and that took about a month. I have plenty of time to play. Maybe it'll give me a chance of making it my most played game on Steam. I need to remove Counter-Strike from the top spot since my brother put it there. stare

Yeah if I get attached to an avi, I never sell any items off of it.
Such a to-do list. How did your brother get that on there?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff