• Elocutionist 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
When I got my back up against the wall! Don't need no one to rescue me!

I was actually reading a thread on another forum about whether the game should drop the subscription fee. Most people didn't want to lose it because they thought it kept the noobs out and ensured that the developer continued to update it frequently.

Lol, I tried not to think about that. One of my generals actually commented that it'd be hard to bone a bone. rofl

'Cause I ain't waiting up for no miracle! Yeah, tonight I'm running free!

noobs = poor people?
Hmm, I am pretty general worthy

More like noobs = annoying teenagers/children = poor people. razz

My generals are an odd bunch. There's a raging alpha-male, a snob, a laid-back lesbian, and an extreme feminist. rolleyes

Aww...but I'm none of those things, and I'm still poor. crying
A colorful cast is what makes for a great crew ^^

Well at least you're not a noob. razz

Definitely, although the feminist scares me at times. So much hate for men. sweatdrop

Eh...I'd prefer noob than poor.
Man I hate them....calling the male run social hierarchy of the 50's and 40's barbaric and then seek to reverse the conditions and call it progress. They talk about equality and then act like wounded victims of the worst of crimes of you fail to put down a toilet seat....so much hate.

Also, happy birthday~!

Lol, true. Based on most games today, being rich means you can buy all the perks to make up for a lack of skill. razz

I think the real problem is everyone assumes feminists are as extreme as you say, when really the majority just want equality. It happens with any major group. Everyone sees the crazy ones and the rest get ignored. I do agree that the extremists go a bit too far.

Thank you. Felt like any other day, other than I got some books, games, and movies. biggrin

The_Cookie_Bean's Husband

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

My generals are an odd bunch. There's a raging alpha-male, a snob, a laid-back lesbian, and an extreme feminist. rolleyes

Definitely, although the feminist scares me at times. So much hate for men. sweatdrop

Man I hate them....calling the male run social hierarchy of the 50's and 40's barbaric and then seek to reverse the conditions and call it progress. They talk about equality and then act like wounded victims of the worst of crimes of you fail to put down a toilet seat....so much hate.

Also, happy birthday~!

Lol, true. Based on most games today, being rich means you can buy all the perks to make up for a lack of skill. razz

I think the real problem is everyone assumes feminists are as extreme as you say, when really the majority just want equality. It happens with any major group. Everyone sees the crazy ones and the rest get ignored. I do agree that the extremists go a bit too far.

Thank you. Felt like any other day, other than I got some books, games, and movies. biggrin

Yep...sucks to be poor...le sigh.
Nah, then we call them women's right activists.

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Also, happy birthday~!

Time to make your fortune and be rich. wink

A true feminist recognizes that men also face discrimination or disadvantages, but obviously not to the extent that women do. I think the term itself is wrong and they should be called equalists instead.

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Also, happy birthday~!

A true feminist recognizes that men also face discrimination or disadvantages, but obviously not to the extent that women do. I think the term itself is wrong and they should be called equalists instead.

Heh...always easier said than done.
That's basically how it is now, yeah.

Heart Humorist

11,300 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Aardon
Hey everybody, thanks for all your help with getting all the achievements. If you need help, feel free to continue to post on here.

Please help me here.

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Ariella Vanal
Aardon
Hey everybody, thanks for all your help with getting all the achievements. If you need help, feel free to continue to post on here.

Please help me here.

Helped~

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Also, happy birthday~!

But I thought you were going to make $1000 a day working from home like those stay-at-home moms I see in ads? xp

I finally said no to the feminist in my game and she was pretty irate. I mean I had already given women equal wages, the vote, and the choice to consent to an arranged marriage, but she wanted me to fire half my generals and fill the spots with women. She wasn't too happy when I stated I employ generals based on merit over gender, so she apparently opened an academy solely to train women to become generals. What a woman. rolleyes

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

But I thought you were going to make $1000 a day working from home like those stay-at-home moms I see in ads? xp

I finally said no to the feminist in my game and she was pretty irate. I mean I had already given women equal wages, the vote, and the choice to consent to an arranged marriage, but she wanted me to fire half my generals and fill the spots with women. She wasn't too happy when I stated I employ generals based on merit over gender, so she apparently opened an academy solely to train women to become generals. What a woman. rolleyes

lol no. It's more of a simple assisting job, not one that pays on commission or any such thing.
Yeah, if a general is good at his job, he should keep it~
At this moment, I am now...amazingly heartbroken, as we have lost a most heartwarming man, Robin Williams.

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

lol no. It's more of a simple assisting job, not one that pays on commission or any such thing.
At this moment, I am now...amazingly heartbroken, as we have lost a most heartwarming man, Robin Williams.

So you did find a job up here? surprised

Exactly. I have no qualms with female generals as long as they earn their spot. Speaking of games, I just spent $400 on a video card. This thing better give me the best gaming experience of my life or I'm going to be super disappointed.

I heard about that. I used to love his movies as a kid. Mrs.Doubtfire and Jumanji were always favourites of mine. sad

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Exactly. I have no qualms with female generals as long as they earn their spot. Speaking of games, I just spent $400 on a video card. This thing better give me the best gaming experience of my life or I'm going to be super disappointed.

I heard about that. I used to love his movies as a kid. Mrs.Doubtfire and Jumanji were always favourites of mine. sad

Sadly no, not yet. The job my friend is helping me get is an online thing that I can do up there because...well...it's online. I just gotta have them directly deposit in a canadian account.
O.O.....w-why would you spend so much?
Yeah, I can't even remember how many times I've seen that movie in order to help bring me back from the brink....

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Sadly no, not yet. The job my friend is helping me get is an online thing that I can do up there because...well...it's online. I just gotta have them directly deposit in a canadian account.
Yeah, I can't even remember how many times I've seen that movie in order to help bring me back from the brink....

Well I suppose that is convenient. Where does one find these Internet jobs? It'd certainly be helpful for me.

So I can have an epic gaming experience and not have to worry about outdated graphics for at least 5 years. I might have to spend even more if my PC doesn't have enough power for it or it doesn't fit in the case. Good thing I still have money from grad and my birthday.

Now I really want to watch Mrs.Doubtfire. That movie is hilarious. Don't see many people cross-dressing as old ladies. xp

7,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Well I suppose that is convenient. Where does one find these Internet jobs? It'd certainly be helpful for me.

So I can have an epic gaming experience and not have to worry about outdated graphics for at least 5 years. I might have to spend even more if my PC doesn't have enough power for it or it doesn't fit in the case. Good thing I still have money from grad and my birthday.

Now I really want to watch Mrs.Doubtfire. That movie is hilarious. Don't see many people cross-dressing as old ladies. xp

I only know through a friend who has said job. It's just about the only way to get a job down hear really. X_X
How would you use it like that?
Yeah, I think the only people who do, or did, was him and Eddie Murphie

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

I only know through a friend who has said job. It's just about the only way to get a job down hear really. X_X

Or anywhere for that matter. sweatdrop

What do you mean? For getting a new case or power supply?

I watched Mrs.Doubtfire. I have to say that's a pretty convincing make-up job, back before they had CGI to do things. God, I laughed so hard when Mrs.Doubtfire started talking about Miranda's vibrator to Stew and said she was surprised she didn't chip her teeth using it. Didn't catch that the last time I watched it, unlike the good ol' bone dance. rofl

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Or anywhere for that matter. sweatdrop

What do you mean? For getting a new case or power supply?

I watched Mrs.Doubtfire. I have to say that's a pretty convincing make-up job, back before they had CGI to do things. God, I laughed so hard when Mrs.Doubtfire started talking about Miranda's vibrator to Stew and said she was surprised she didn't chip her teeth using it. Didn't catch that the last time I watched it, unlike the good ol' bone dance. rofl

Yeah...while it may not be entirely my fault, giving my country's standing and economy, I still feel ashamed and guilty for not having the job.
It's just....soooooo much money. @_@
Hah yeah. It's always interesting to watch old movies that I didn't understand at the previous age.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff