• Elocutionist 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
When I got my back up against the wall! Don't need no one to rescue me!

How many subs have you gotten to now?

Wow, that's a lot of people in that discord chat. You've blown up a lot since I last checked in. I need to actually watch a stream now that my work hours have died down. I always feel bad because I say I will and then forget. I suppose I can just keep discord open and then I'll get a message when the next one starts. 3nodding

'Cause I ain't waiting up for no miracle! Yeah, tonight I'm running free!

Not sure. I have 12 subs at the moment, but that can change in a day. Surprised you're not using the discord to talk. lol. I understand if work has you too busy to come by. I more than appreciate however much time you can spend with us <3

I was wondering if you forgot about Gaia for a bit. razz As for Discord, I keep forgetting about it. Doesn't seem like the place for full-scale conversations based on the chat, unless you mean voice ones.

Are subs different from following a channel? I don't really know much about Twitch. sweatdrop

Work has been crazy. It's not so much that it's hard or tiring, just the fact that because I'm casual and filling in for others, my schedule keeps changing constantly. At the start of the month, I was expecting this week and the next to have little to no hours, but now I'm working all ten workdays. There are some days I go in for a half-day and they ask me to stay the whole day. I won't complain since more hours is good, but it's a bit annoying thinking I have all this free time ahead of me and having it taken away right before I get there. stare

Also, Firefox's latest update took my tektek toolbar away so I lost my post style. gonk

Been so busy, yeah. I've basically disappeared on Gaia, with Twitch keeping me so busy crying

Yeah on Twitch, follows and subs are different. Follows are free. Subs cost $5 and gives me some cash and gives you an emote.

Oh noes! How will you get your styles without it?!

I noticed. I sometimes consider trying to chat in your Discord chat, but then I opt not to because it's filled with so many people I don't know. Instead I lurk. xp

Is it like a one-time cost of $5 or a monthly fee?

I found a new extension that lets me use post styles again. It has a lot more than tektek, but that also means it gets in my way more. ...And it just messed up this post and made me edit it. rolleyes

You can always shoot me a DM on discord. ^^

It's a monthly thing. Then if you have amazon prime, you can link it up with your twitch account and get to sub a channel for free once a month, and each month, you give that sub out again to whoever, yourself.

Aww, I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for someday~

That is probably a good idea. Hopefully I don't end up pestering you. razz

Aw, I was hoping I could pay $5 and give you an extra sub. A monthly fee isn't as appealing when I don't really use Twitch. confused

I managed to fix it. Not like I post very often on Gaia anyway. xd

The_Cookie_Bean's Husband

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

I was wondering if you forgot about Gaia for a bit. razz As for Discord, I keep forgetting about it. Doesn't seem like the place for full-scale conversations based on the chat, unless you mean voice ones.

Are subs different from following a channel? I don't really know much about Twitch. sweatdrop

Work has been crazy. It's not so much that it's hard or tiring, just the fact that because I'm casual and filling in for others, my schedule keeps changing constantly. At the start of the month, I was expecting this week and the next to have little to no hours, but now I'm working all ten workdays. There are some days I go in for a half-day and they ask me to stay the whole day. I won't complain since more hours is good, but it's a bit annoying thinking I have all this free time ahead of me and having it taken away right before I get there. stare

Also, Firefox's latest update took my tektek toolbar away so I lost my post style. gonk

Been so busy, yeah. I've basically disappeared on Gaia, with Twitch keeping me so busy crying

Yeah on Twitch, follows and subs are different. Follows are free. Subs cost $5 and gives me some cash and gives you an emote.

I noticed. I sometimes consider trying to chat in your Discord chat, but then I opt not to because it's filled with so many people I don't know. Instead I lurk. xp

I found a new extension that lets me use post styles again. It has a lot more than tektek, but that also means it gets in my way more. ...And it just messed up this post and made me edit it. rolleyes

It's a monthly thing. Then if you have amazon prime, you can link it up with your twitch account and get to sub a channel for free once a month, and each month, you give that sub out again to whoever, yourself.

Aw, I was hoping I could pay $5 and give you an extra sub. A monthly fee isn't as appealing when I don't really use Twitch. confused

Aw, I'm sure you wouldn't bother me at all~ Sorry I've been so busy. My one year Twitch-aversary is this saturday and we've been doing a lot to plan for it.

I sorry. Then if you have amazon prime, you get a free sub a month if you connect it to your twitch.

Oh? You don't do much on Gaia anymore?

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Aw, I'm sure you wouldn't bother me at all~ Sorry I've been so busy. My one year Twitch-aversary is this saturday and we've been doing a lot to plan for it.

I sorry. Then if you have amazon prime, you get a free sub a month if you connect it to your twitch.

Can't stand still! I won't slow down!

I keep meaning to message you on discord, but I'm usually around when you're streaming and I don't want to distract you. Or I'm just a really bad procrastinator. rolleyes

Isn't Amazon Prime like $80 a year or some high number like that? If I was an avid online shopper, that might be worthwhile, but I'm not. I still find it weird to think of Amazon and Twitch as connected. razz

Well most of my friends have left the site. I suppose I could make an avi every once and awhile, but now it's so daunting because I'm getting spammed with new items from all those daily rewards and the spin thing. I can't keep up. sweatdrop

When I go out, I wanna go out dancing!

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

I keep meaning to message you on discord, but I'm usually around when you're streaming and I don't want to distract you. Or I'm just a really bad procrastinator. rolleyes

Isn't Amazon Prime like $80 a year or some high number like that? If I was an avid online shopper, that might be worthwhile, but I'm not. I still find it weird to think of Amazon and Twitch as connected. razz

Well most of my friends have left the site. I suppose I could make an avi every once and awhile, but now it's so daunting because I'm getting spammed with new items from all those daily rewards and the spin thing. I can't keep up. sweatdrop

Don't you worry about distracting me at all. Message me any time you like ^^

I'm...not sure how much that costs.

Awww, sorry, and sorry for not posting on here enough.

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

I should probably pester you on Discord more then. razz

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's $80 a year. Could be wrong though.

No worries. We chat on Discord now so you don't need to check in here often. I just wish they had had all these item things back when I actually cared about Gaia. I would have loved so many free items to make avis with. whee

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

No worries. We chat on Discord now so you don't need to check in here often. I just wish they had had all these item things back when I actually cared about Gaia. I would have loved so many free items to make avis with. whee

Yeah, but then we forget to talk on discord lol

At the moment, my mom is covering that for me. sweatdrop

The free items is a nice chance, yeah

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Lol, that's sad because I'm on Discord almost every day now. I should go send you a message now before I forget. rolleyes

Well that's nice of here. Always great to have supportive parents. 3nodding

It does require me to go through them every few days so I don't end up with dozens of items to sort through. razz

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Lol, that's sad because I'm on Discord almost every day now. I should go send you a message now before I forget. rolleyes

It does require me to go through them every few days so I don't end up with dozens of items to sort through. razz

We gotta think of more to talk about. You can also make friends with the others in the channel discord if you'd like~

Eh, it's more like piggybacking off their netflix account or something lol

Yeah, I have no idea what all I have in there anymore LUL

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

We gotta think of more to talk about. You can also make friends with the others in the channel discord if you'd like~

I feel to awkward to chat there. Don't know anyone and I don't watch your streams as much as I should. sweatdrop

I suppose if one person has it, they can order stuff off Amazon for everyone else. Not sure if that helps with Twitch though.

My inventory is a mess. I tried sorting it at one point, but it's not very well done and I barely remember what most of the items look like.

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

I feel to awkward to chat there. Don't know anyone and I don't watch your streams as much as I should. sweatdrop

I suppose if one person has it, they can order stuff off Amazon for everyone else. Not sure if that helps with Twitch though.

My inventory is a mess. I tried sorting it at one point, but it's not very well done and I barely remember what most of the items look like.

No need to feel awkward. We're always looking to make new friends <3

Yeah, can't help give everyone twitch prime loot lol

It's impossible to organize the inventory here, isn't it?

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Maybe if I'm really bored and need someone to talk to. razz

I've been organizing my inventory manually. I have most everything sorted by colour, but with the basic items kept aside. Hard to keep track of everything, especially with my getting like a dozen new items each week because of the daily chance and that wheel thing.

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Maybe if I'm really bored and need someone to talk to. razz

I've been organizing my inventory manually. I have most everything sorted by colour, but with the basic items kept aside. Hard to keep track of everything, especially with my getting like a dozen new items each week because of the daily chance and that wheel thing.

It was a hassle, but I got my account back! So sorry for not messaging back in so long. Twitch is still eating up my life and I lost my account info for Gaia

I could not organize all the random garbage I have in my inventory lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces